Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Looking through older posts and wanted to respond to this because I was one of those fans before he seduced me. It’s not much different than how I am now. It felt like he was a father figure to me who I loved dearly. Now, I look at a photo and need to take a deep breath because he is that fine. But that’s it. I love him the same.

Also, I need all of you to look at how fine he is here 😭
a0a61fd5f15e498016b6798d4e5b51fc.gif
oh, this was already here! I spend last 10 minutes trying to find this post! that hip movement is out of this world 🤤🤤🎆🎆

Hiker now understands how staywild feels, screaming every few minutes, going through the day out of focus
Hm, I quite like the sound of this. Although, based on my performance on the board today, perhaps I'm already doing it and didn't even realise it, lol.

But I like this. 🤔

This is dumb but fun, so roll with it!

Me?

"I got it on with Bad era Mike because he wanted to get me wet/we love each other"

Yup. This lands LOL. Tbh it was very difficult to do this because I don't have a favorite color, so I chose my two current favorites. Yes, I feel the need to explain this. No, I don't know why.

This is dumb but fun, so roll with it!

Me?

"I got it on with Bad era Mike because he wanted to get me wet/we love each other"

Yup. This lands LOL. Tbh it was very difficult to do this because I don't have a favorite color, so I chose my two current favorites. Yes, I feel the need to explain this. No, I don't know why.
"I married HIStory Era Mike because the force has a lot of power" Omggg 😂🤣😂🤣

But yes. Those gold pants do have a lot of power. 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦

Also the accuracy of yours is hilarious oh my goodness 😂🤣😂🤣

"I married HIStory Era Mike because the force has a lot of power" Omggg 😂🤣😂🤣
OMG this is PERFECT! 😂

But yes. Those gold pants do have a lot of power. 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦
They sure AF do!! 🥵 🥵 🥵

Also the accuracy of yours is hilarious oh my goodness 😂🤣😂🤣
LOL honestly I was so thrilled. However, I am envious of anyone who gets to marry him in this scenario. But I would take whatever scraps I could get and just be institutionalized after lol

^sometimes it terrifies me to think about people years from now seeing my posts and not understanding my personality or sense of humor and genuinely believing I'm completely unhinged. Which, I mean, I'm pretty close to being but, you know...

Omggggggggg

Like an actual mad woman!

This is actually a video I have on my phone with sound, but I don't think the sound will come through in this post. He's singing Human Nature and the second hip rotation/thrust/Michael's-promise-to-make-you-see-God is when he sings "sweet seducing sighs" 🥵 🥵 🥵
Mmmm 🤤... I just wanna touch his waist, hips, and legs 😳 🥵 I'm obsessed with them! 🔥

whitemichaelmovesbetterTHANEVERYBLA.gif

"But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane ..."

(Time Warp lyrics)
OMG!! That pelvic thrust is to die for! Repeating what staywild said so appropriately, kill me just so that I can be reborn to die for this gif again! I simply cannot contain myself in it's presence. 🤤 🔥 🎆 🎇 🎆 🎇 Top that with the red and the french braid 🤤 🤤

OMG!! That pelvic thrust is to die for! Repeating what staywild said so appropriately, kill me just so that I can be reborn to die for this gif again! I simply cannot contain myself in it's presence. 🤤 🔥 🎆 🎇 🎆 🎇 Top that with the red and the french braid 🤤 🤤

Still trying to get my life together... I'm "off" today but have a ton to do. Still, MJ has chewed up and spit out my entire brain. I just shouted "let me be!" Dirty Diana-style into the sky (notably my dog did not even flinch because he is now unaffected by my antics) and it just occurred to me...

Is Michael our collective Dirty Diana?! I mean, I would never resist him, so there's the most important difference. But let up on me, man! I need to live some kind of a life and you make it VERY difficult!!

Well...now you've done it....how am I supposed to sleep right now....
It's pure agony, isn't it? The cruelest most wonderful torture lol

this thread needs to be shut down at ... lemme say...10 O'Clock each day to prevent us from dying 🙂🙃😂
which time zone, though? That's the real question. Frankly, if all the pics threads were shut down during my working hours, I would be much better at my job 😂

Bc when we die collectively... who's gonna post the sexy stuff?👅😍🔥🤯
@filmandmusic he will sustain us... I'm certain ;)

Back