Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Also, I had 25+ notifications on MJJC when I woke up this morning. Hence why my students papers remain ungraded, but I am dizzy with Michael on my brain lol. This is what happens when I get on this board day-after-day mid-semester! I RUIN MY OWN LIFE EVERY TIME 😂
I’ve been trying to study for my midterm exam tomorrow and I barely retained much because he has been on my mind non stop 😭 holding him to blame for my horrendous grade tomorrow!! 😂

So I don't spend much time on Manhood these days but I've been revisiting and re-posting some of the stuff I posted before. But I just came across several photos posted by sw23 as she introduced the concept of 'BDE'. I had to ask for a translation, lol.

Anyway, I've chosen these two to re-post:

xfX7Ptel.jpg

lP5yIbI.gif

OMG! This whole sequence! The head bang, pursed lips, eyes and hip movement 🥵
No! I deliberately didn't tag you in bc I thought you might be in a meeting or something. Didn't want to derail your working day, lol.

But, yeah, you nailed it!

wooo I didn't know about this, is it official? have more info about it?
Yeah this is true, Malaysia and Brunei are conservative Muslim countries and they generally don't allow overly sexual/explicit performances on stage. Other artists also commonly have to adjust their performances when touring there.

Yeah this is true, Malaysia and Brunei are conservative Muslim countries and they generally don't allow overly sexual/explicit performances on stage. Other artists also commonly have to adjust their performances when touring there.
I did not know about this, but with you I learn something new every day, thanks for the clarification❤️

🤣 From what I can, only real change was Michael touched his belt instead of his crotch, all the other hip thrusts, and sensual actions were still there. So it was probably just a token gesture. Perhaps time for me to watch Kuala Lumpur again to check that.

🤣 From what I can, only real change was Michael touched his belt instead of his crotch, all the other hip thrusts, and sensual actions were still there. So it was probably just a token gesture. Perhaps time for me to watch Kuala Lumpur again to check that.
Oh you're probably not necessarily incorrect LOL but still, perhaps there's a certain threshold for what they tolerate over there. I don't really know anything about that.

Back