Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

which time zone, though? That's the real question. Frankly, if all the pics threads were shut down during my working hours, I would be much better at my job 😂
I think that works. If we shut down the thread from 22:00 GMT to 6:00GMT, we have a chance to sleep and live our lives instead of constantly drooling all over!

Michael-Jackson-Photo-MJ-Dangerous-Tour.jpg

This one here just makes my heart pound lol 🥵🥵🥵

Michael-Jackson-Photo-MJ-Dangerous-Tour.jpg

This one here just makes my heart pound lol 🥵🥵🥵
Oh, finally this is on the right thread! Now I can talk about that perfect body (yumm 🤤🤤), the abs, and the folds and stitching of that fabric, running my hands through it 🔥🔥. And imagine the hip thrusts, if I am not mistaken this is taken from WBSS hip thrust moves :love:

There are certain things sw23 has written over the months which are burnt into my brain. Here's just some of that:

1 - "God he knew what he was doing with those belts, didn’t he? I love how they emphasize every deep thrust he gives us ... "

2 - "Let's talk about the thrusting for a minute lol ... We have this deep thrusting here...this passionate, sweaty thrusting like he's letting us know no one else will ever satisfy us again..."

The interior landscape of my brain will carry the sw23 imprint, probably forever. :ROFLMAO:

Deep thrust!! I was trying to find the right words to describe it! Yummy 🤤🤤
The words "deep thrust" bounce around my brain at a rate of about 700 times per minute while watching Michael, or thinking about Michael, hell, sometimes even just listening to Michael. What can I say? The man has thrusted his way into my psyche.

There are certain things sw23 has written over the months which are burnt into my brain. Here's just some of that:

1 - "God he knew what he was doing with those belts, didn’t he? I love how they emphasize every deep thrust he gives us ... "

2 - "Let's talk about the thrusting for a minute lol ... We have this deep thrusting here...this passionate, sweaty thrusting like he's letting us know no one else will ever satisfy us again..."
MY GOD -- I don't know if I should be impressed or horrified that such specific phrasing of mine has been emblazoned into your memory in such a way. I find people on this board definitely remember the things I say much better than I do. My brain is just a cacophony of thirsty madness and sorting through it can be very difficult.

Also, I swear I have a very broad and rich vocabulary. But with Michael it's mostly reduced to four-letter words and cries for help lol.

The interior landscape of my brain will carry the sw23 imprint, probably forever. :ROFLMAO:

🤣 🤣 🤣 I am so sorry!

MY GOD -- I don't know if I should be impressed or horrified that such specific phrasing of mine has been emblazoned into your memory in such a way.
Tell me about it, lol. Things are certainly, um, different now! I can remember the days when I'd be trying to accurately recollect a Robert Frost poem or whatever. Like I said, things are *very* different now. :ROFLMAO:

My brain is just a cacophony of thirsty madness
Indeed. The entertainment value is extremely high!

Also, I swear I have a very broad and rich vocabulary. But with Michael it's mostly reduced to four-letter words and cries for help lol.
See above re entertainment value. :D

🤣 🤣 🤣 I am so sorry!
Nah, it's totally cool.

Back