Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

103761162-168816171330667-5785281249245802805-n.jpg

My god...what the hell is he doing to me....hfmog

72899_1263038148511_291_400.jpg

Curls? Sweat? I believe these were mentioned.

And have some Break of Dawn lyrics while you're at it ...

"Hold my hand, feel the sweat, yes you’ve got me nervous yet
Let me groove, let me soothe, let me take you on a cruise
There’s imagination I bet you've never been there before
Have you ever wanted to dream about those places you’ve never known"

As per, I was looking for something and came across this old post of mine. It seems fitting to remind you of this.

I wrote:

Was just watching the video for TII and happened to glance at the comments below. Usually don't bother. This one caught my eye. Thought of you, obvs. :ROFLMAO:

"Every word in this song describes Mike perfectly. What a kind and gentle soul he was. I am devastated I never got to watch him live. Luckily, my mum got to see him on his Bad tour and Dangerous tour in Cardiff. His sweat even landed on her during the Bad tour lmao."

As per, I was looking for something and came across this old post of mine. It seems fitting to remind you of this.

I wrote:

Was just watching the video for TII and happened to glance at the comments below. Usually don't bother. This one caught my eye. Thought of you, obvs. :ROFLMAO:

"Every word in this song describes Mike perfectly. What a kind and gentle soul he was. I am devastated I never got to watch him live. Luckily, my mum got to see him on his Bad tour and Dangerous tour in Cardiff. His sweat even landed on her during the Bad tour lmao."
She's the lucky one😂🤪

72899_1263038148511_291_400.jpg

Curls? Sweat? I believe these were mentioned.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And have some Break of Dawn lyrics while you're at it ...

"Hold my hand, feel the sweat, yes you’ve got me nervous yet
Let me groove, let me soothe, let me take you on a cruise
There’s imagination I bet you've never been there before
Have you ever wanted to dream about those places you’ve never known"
JESUS MOTHERFUCKING GOD ALMIGHTY FLING ME OFF A ROOF THROW ME IN A DITCH

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND WITH THOSE LYRICS

Luckily, my mum got to see him on his Bad tour and Dangerous tour in Cardiff. His sweat even landed on her during the Bad tour lmao."

You are an absolute sadist for this 😭 🥵

tumblr_ll8soejuBO1qghykjo1_500.gif

For the woman who saw him on the Bad tour where his sweat landed on her? I guess *this* is how it happens. Different era, obvs, but, man, those spins he does. They are epic and I guess the end result is ... mm, I'll leave that to sw23's imagination, lol.

OK, I'm done for now!

tumblr_ll8soejuBO1qghykjo1_500.gif

For the woman who saw him on the Bad tour where his sweat landed on her? I guess *this* is how it happens. Different era, obvs, but, man, those spins he does. They are epic and I guess the end result is ... mm, I'll leave that to sw23's imagination, lol.

OK, I'm done for now!

I want to be baptized with his sweat! I already worship the man, what's a little ceremonial madness to seal the deal?

^this was the least crazy thing I could say in response to this sweaty, gorgeous torture. Think about that lol.

I want to be baptized with his sweat! I already worship the man, what's a little ceremonial madness to seal the deal?

^this was the least crazy thing I could say in response to this sweaty, gorgeous torture. Think about that lol.
I haven't got the energy to respond to this as it deserves. :ROFLMAO: x 3, 000, 000. That will have to do, lol.

Yes! Listen to Ana. This is good advice.

In. Out.

oh, hang on ... this is Manhood. I'm just giving her even more ideas, lol. :giggle:
In. Out. Deeply.

Are we talking about breathing still? Because I don't need that. Just give me the other thing. In fact, don't even let me breathe. Should we talk about whipping again???

This conversation is the greatest tragedy of my life and IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Back