Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

tumblr_kw0f3rXDMb1qaxmp5o1_500.jpg

I don't think anyone could get to sw23's level even if they tried. She truly is a one - off. Which is probably a good thing, lol
*quiet cough* I guarantee there's lots of us. most of us just stay quiet. :p yknow. shadow stalking. but going just as crazy.

Last edited:
*quiet cough* I guarantee there's lots of us. most of us just stay quiet. :p yknow. shadow stalking. but going just as crazy.
oh, for sure. I was really talking about the peeps who have been active on the thread this year plus I'm really talking about this from my own point of view.

I've spent a lot of time in the back pages of Manhood and some of the conversations I've seen!!! My goodness gracious!! sw23 has seen some of them and wasn't fazed at all, lol, whereas I was jumping out of my skin!!! :ROFLMAO:

I think @LinLoveMJ and @DangerousGal91 and are at least as intense as sw23. It's how sw writes her comments that flips my mind, lol. When the others write stuff I can take it. Well, mostly!

Last edited:

JFC!!! that tiny finger movement at the very start of this gif is making me see God...I've watched it 7,000 times and every time I whisper-scream myself into non-existence

I don't remotely have the survival skills to venture through the madness of today's posts.

...🎶"Maybe tomorrow"🎶 ha!

JFC!!! that tiny finger movement at the very start of this gif is making me see God...I've watched it 7,000 times and every time I whisper-scream myself into non-existence

I don't remotely have the survival skills to venture through the madness of today's posts.

...🎶"Maybe tomorrow"🎶 ha!
this whole gif is ...is...eh....is.....the finger, face, sweat, moves...>go get my pillow to scream in so I dont have to whisper-scream> lol

I think @LinLoveMJ and @DangerousGal91 and are at least as intense as sw23. It's how sw writes her comments that flips my mind, lol. When the others write stuff I can take it. Well, mostly!
Haha nah, I'm nowhere near @staywild23's level lol, I could only dream of that! 🤣 I'm much more cautious than she is. It's unlikely you'll hear me say stuff like "I want Michael Jackson to whip the feminism out of me" (!?) or even "I totally want to **** him" (not that I wouldn't, I just prefer not to express it directly). My usage of words is also not as creative as hers (I'm not a horrible writer, just not very unique unlike her, lol). Basically, a lot of the things she says, and the way she says it, is unlike anything I could come up with. I don't think anyone can match our wild one, to be completely honest. 🤣

Haha nah, I'm nowhere near @staywild23's level lol, I could only dream of that! 🤣
Totally agree! Even if I wanted to express myself like sw I couldn't. They would have to genetically re-programme me or something, lol.

I'm much more cautious than she is. It's unlikely you'll hear me say stuff like "I want Michael Jackson to whip the feminism out of me" (!?) or even "I totally want to **** him"
This is kind of the point I was trying to make. I was way, WAY too freakin' exhausted last night to address this properly - still am, actually - but this is the nub of what I was trying to say. I don't think for one moment that sw23 is the only one who is massively sexually attracted to Michael or the only one who has a really intense reaction to him. I do think she expresses her reactions in ways that I could not get near even if I wanted to. Which doesn't diminish in any way the reaction that anyone else has.

Actually, @staywild23, could you come in here, doll, and help me out? I know you just said you need to keep your distance from Manhood, atm, but you are much better at explaining this stuff than me, lol. You know I'm gonna get myself into one my mad tangles!!!

(not that I wouldn't, I just prefer not to express it directly).
Exactly so. I love the way sw expresses herself but then I also love the way @Hiker expresses her Manhood thoughts. I don't pop into Manhood as much as I used to but Hiker def was posting comments a while back that were more in line with my own thinking. I've said this before - I was more on the same page as her whereas with sw23 I was sort of 'MIND BLOWN!! WTF? SEND HELP!!!'

My usage of words is also not as creative as hers (I'm not a horrible writer, just not very unique unlike her, lol).
Precisely so.

I think I write well - we all do, imo - but sw is different. I think she is a gifted writer and her skill in expressing her mad reactions to Michael is wonderful to behold. Completely mad, exhausting, wild and crazy but, as you say, really creative. If they did an MRI scan of her brain while she's watching Michael the colours in there would be way more vibrant than mine, I'm convinced of it.

Basically, a lot of the things she says, and the way she says it, is unlike anything I could come up with. I don't think anyone can match our wild one, to be completely honest. 🤣
I totally agree. She is a one-off. All of us have our Michael reactions and they are all valid, dramatic, intense and sometimes crazy. There are comments in the back pages here that made me back off pretty quickly but which sw would regard as completely normal. I've seen comments which are totally sw23 but I've also seen loads that I don't think come anywhere near what she has come out with.

This isn't a competition, that's not what I'm saying. I love all the different reactions. It speaks to how amazing Michael is that he can get so many different people going crazy in so many different ways. What I mostly love and appreciate is the photos that people post. The comments are less important to me. When I'm in the back pages I'm not looking at the comments all that much, I'm mostly looking at the photo choices bc they are amazing.

Last edited:
Back