Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures or discussion NOT allowed

Is there a video of this? :naughty:

This thread is just what I needed. I was having Goldpants withdrawal.:in_love:

I'd love to see that video as well! :naughty:

His finger makes have bad thoughts! :naughty: :she_devil:

jb796a.gif

:dribble:

Is there a video of this? :naughty:

That looks like it could be from the Tunisia show maybe? Poor Mike - He cries so much in this, and I don't think he's faking it that time. 2nd Part to follow:

That looks like it could be from the Tunisia show maybe? Poor Mike - He cries so much in this, and I don't think he's faking it that time. 2nd Part to follow:

Is it possible that Mike is in pain? In06:28 he grabs his back and his face looks like he's really in pain... poor baby...

is that the place where the thing fell the bridge thing?

is that the place where the thing fell the bridge thing?

The 'bridge' accident happened in "Munich and friends" in Munich 1999... I saw it happening LIVE :blink:

I guess, this is just emotions overwhelming him...
FAKING? Michael wasn't the one who would 'fake' anything... he's a sensitive man :blush:

The 'bridge' accident happened in "Munich and friends" in Munich 1999... I saw it happening LIVE :blink:

I guess, this is just emotions overwhelming him...
FAKING? Michael wasn't the one who would 'fake' anything... he's a sensitive man :blush:

I agree... Michael was a very sensitive soul.:wub:

You were there at the Munich concert when the bridge fell??? Wow! Did you know at the time it was an accident or did the audience think it was part of the show? That must have been really scary for him when it was falling. :(

I agree... Michael was a very sensitive soul.:wub:

You were there at the Munich concert when the bridge fell??? Wow! Did you know at the time it was an accident or did the audience think it was part of the show? That must have been really scary for him when it was falling. :(

To make a LONG story short here... Yep, I had a "premonition" something BAD was gonna happen to Michael in Germany and I'm sadly always right :no:

I immediately felt it was an 'accident' and of course thought of my 'nightmare' and 'premonition' ... My friend next to me 'gawked' at me as she didn't quite believe me when I worried about Michael so :blink: but Michael acted like a REAL Pro... I could see he was in pain :cry: but Michael just finished his show NOT to cause any frenzy panic among us and then when we left for the 'night bus' to take us HOME... We were almost 'run over' by the ambulance with its sirens with Michael in it :swoon: What a scary experience...

Anyway, NOT to derail this thread any further and to sooth you after this SAD story here are some piccies I HOPE you haven't seen yet...

The first one is my NEW wall in my office/ Michael room...

myGoldwall.jpg

and then the OMG piccies ONLY for this thread...

panthersolo.jpg

showoff.jpg

Have a GREAT day...

To make a LONG story short here... Yep, I had a "premonition" something BAD was gonna happen to Michael in Germany and I'm sadly always right :no:

I immediately felt it was an 'accident' and of course thought of my 'nightmare' and 'premonition' ... My friend next to me 'gawked' at me as she didn't quite believe me when I worried about Michael so :blink: but Michael acted like a REAL Pro... I could see he was in pain :cry: but Michael just finished his show NOT to cause any frenzy panic among us and then when we left for the 'night bus' to take us HOME... We were almost 'run over' by the ambulance with its sirens with Michael in it :swoon: What a scary experience...

Anyway, NOT to derail this thread any further and to sooth you after this SAD story here are some piccies I HOPE you haven't seen yet...

myGoldwall.jpg

panthersolo.jpg

showoff.jpg

Have a GREAT day...

Yes, I've seen the video on YouTube many times of the bridge fall. Very scary looking.:mello: Thank you for sharing your story.

I LOVE the pictures on your wall. That looks great!!:wub:

It's so scary to read Daryll bur thanks for sharing...

Back to the main thread...
I've been wondering for a while what "NOT EXPLICT pictures means... Not nudity pictures perhaps?
I mean, in lots of pictures Jr. is QUITE visible... :scratch:

yea n photoshopped nude mj. or close ups of Jr. in motion ;)

myGoldwall.jpg

panthersolo.jpg

showoff.jpg

Have a GREAT day...

Daryll (or anyone here familiar with this) - I've got a question about one of the pictures on your wall. Upon closer inspection (wink, wink)... the picture on the upper right hand side with the Smooth Criminal outfit on... does anyone have a link or could post this picture on this thread. I haven't seen that particular picture before and I'm curious about something and I'd like to see a better view of it.:blush:

Thanks!

Sorry if this is a repeat, but it's worth reposting I think.:in_love:

v474sx.jpg

SEXY-IN-GOLD-PANTS-michael-jackson-30522615-500-461.gif

It's the manhood thread, I know but his rounded sexy butt is as gorgeous as hell! I sooo wanna spank it! :dribble:

Daryll (or anyone here familiar with this) - I've got a question about one of the pictures on your wall. Upon closer inspection (wink, wink)... the picture on the upper right hand side with the Smooth Criminal outfit on... does anyone have a link or could post this picture on this thread. I haven't seen that particular picture before and I'm curious about something and I'd like to see a better view of it.:blush:

Thanks!

:ciao:

Is it this one you mean? I just took a piccie of the poster ;)

It looks like he's wearing "shorts" there...

HOTGOLD.jpg

or is it this?

HOTMJ.jpg

This is the BONUS for today :tease:

HotGOLDstandup.jpg

This was my First Gold pants poster... has been hanging in my Michael room for ages now :cheeky:

Hotpants.jpg

Have a GREAT Michaelicious day :love:

Last edited:

:ciao:

Is it this one you mean? I just took a piccie of the poster ;)

It looks like he's wearing "shorts" there...

HOTGOLD.jpg

or is it this?

HOTMJ.jpg

This is the BONUS for today :tease:

HotGOLDstandup.jpg

This was my First Gold pants poster... has been hanging in my Michael room for ages now :cheeky:

Hotpants.jpg

Have a GREAT Michaelicious day :love:

Thank you SO MUCH for posting those pictures. OMG... so hot!!! And yes, the first one you posted is the one I wanted to see closer. Very nice.:yes:

I love your first Gold Pants poster. I want one of those!!:girl_love: And your bonus of the day is gorgeous!!

These made my not so good day... much better!

just curious but what is he banging? lol sounds like fun.

just curious but what is he banging? lol sounds like fun.

It's from the acapella version of Earth Song. There are often some instruments remaining in the acapellas, so what you hear is percussion. And we know Michael liked to be original and invent new ways of making percussion sounds. So who knows what he was banging? lol Maybe he was recording in the dark again...

The belt squash his bits, LOL

Back