Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

tumblr_lckk4877Kg1qd37nbo1_500.gif

I tried to post a photo, luckily for you and the others I have a peanut brain, meaning I couldn’t figure out how to post it 😂
And trust me count yourself lucky I was unable to post
I am devastated by this news! I can’t tell if I am lucky because it would have destroyed me in a good or a bad way. But I am here for it and hope you figure it out lol

Putting this here because for me it's def Manhood. You all might know this but it was completely new to me. The shots of him being made up for Thriller photo shoot are just to die for. There is a shot of the Pepsi debacle but it's over very quickly, thank god. Also, you can hear Michael's voice which is always ...

... oh, I'll just leave that sentence unfinished.
I totally see why this is "manhood" because all the talk about the little curls over his forehead and his hair being "a mess" 🥵 I'm just obsessssssed with all of that. Plus, his voice is always amazing. I love his speaking voice tremendously.

I was also a little saddened by it, of course, with talk of his death. Something I can't fathom is how Mary Hart can be so matter-of-fact about his death when she spent time with him. I get that she is doing her job, but that's the element of the news world I guess I really can't relate to. Idk how she managed to just talk about him like he was anyone else! I know it was 20 years earlier, but as I stated in the Bad thread, I would literally never get over that man if I met him in person, let alone had dinner with him lol.

@zinniabooklover Idk what you're trying to do, but I can only handle a couple of these gifs you posted at a time...

I am wrecked over these...

uCHuPZq.gif

BWT 1987 Tokyo. I still haven't done the whole gig so don't know which song this is.

THE MAN LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAVING SEX ON STAGE LIKE WHAT

And we're supposed to be there to "enjoy the music" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! The music is amazing but HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAVING SEX ON STAGE 🥵🔥😍🤯😭

THIS. This is the kind of sweat that makes me lose my fucking mind. When he's drenched and his curls are stuck to his face and he's just completely wild looking... He is the most intensely passionate man (person) I have ever seen in my life...

gif2-5.gif

And again.

I know you did not write this caption, because you don't do text on photos, right?! So where did this come from?? Did I create it in another fugue state? These are my actual thoughts in real time!

Michael absolutely drips sex... he is sex...

I am 90% sure this is human nature. That is usually where such sexy sensual moments come from, I have to see this about a 100 times more to be sure 😃
It might be! It may also be Rock With You. He has been known to murder me via Rock With You performances...

Honestly, and I don't mean to sound like I"m overblowing it here (LOL as if!), but there are literally zero moments from the Bad tour, and I mean ANY Bad tour performance that is not drenched in sensuality, or just straight up epitomizing sex. The entire 2 hour show is one extended, overwhelming sexy, sensual moment.

I tried to post a photo, luckily for you and the others I have a peanut brain, meaning I couldn’t figure out how to post it 😂
And trust me count yourself lucky I was unable to post it 😛
Glad to see filmandmusic trying to graduate from being a lurker to poster. I think @staywild23 has a instruction video somewhere. I am so curious to see that photo! Just post the link I will reupload it.

It might be! It may also be Rock With You. He has been known to murder me via Rock With You performances...

Honestly, and I don't mean to sound like I"m overblowing it here (LOL as if!), but there are literally zero moments from the Bad tour, and I mean ANY Bad tour performance that is not drenched in sensuality, or just straight up epitomizing sex. The entire 2 hour show is one extended, overwhelming sexy, sensual moment.
Oh interesting, Rock with you could be it. Maybe he is saying you and then night at the end. I thought it was faster but this could be towards the end. I think I am going to devote this week to Bad.

@Hiker did you see that @zinniabooklover bumped a "SWEAT" thread?!...this is after bumping the Bad era thread earlier today?!! Or did you do that? My entire life is in disarray lol.

So now, in my mind, there are essentially three separate manhood threads, (two of which feel tailored to me specifically, though I do recognize I'm not the only insane one among us lol), along with countless other photo threads that also regularly destroy me, because apparently I am the thirstiest B alive lol. I don't even know how to exist anymore lol.

Glad to see filmandmusic trying to graduate from being a lurker to poster. I think @staywild23 has a instruction video somewhere. I am so curious to see that photo! Just post the link I will reupload it.

YES!!! I am so excited about it lol. I really need to see whatever that photo was!! @filmandmusic I can't find the little video tutorial I made before, but I"m happy to make you one! Not just so you can contribute to my utter downfall in this thread, but so you can properly enjoy the forum in all it's glory!

Oh interesting, Rock with you could be it. Maybe he is saying you and then night at the end. I thought it was faster but this could be towards the end. I think I am going to devote this week to Bad.

Get ready to dissolve into nothing and never recover lol.

@Hiker did you see that @zinniabooklover bumped a "SWEAT" thread?!...this is after bumping the Bad era thread earlier today?!! Or did you do that? My entire life is in disarray lol.
No, it was me. Got confused. I was trying to find my little gif of Michael blinking - lost forever, I fear - and came across the Sweat thread. Was going to bump it, thought you *might* be interested. Had a closer look, realised that, as usual, most of the images are long gone. Thought it was just as easy to move the remaining images across to Manhood (couple in Curls, couple in Bad Era). And then, right at the end, tired and emotional, I got confused and posted 4 images onto the end of the thread. Because I am a mad person. I don't mind, myself, if the Sweat thread stays active although I was trying to consolidate things rather than spread them out. But reactivating the sweat thread was a mistake. Lots of threads on the go can sometimes feel a bit mad. Or maybe that's just me.

Don't know if you've seen the images at the end of Sweat but one has Michael doing a spin and there is an actual sweat shower. It's quite something.

So now, in my mind, there are essentially three separate manhood threads,
I never spend loads of time reading the comments when I'm hunting for pics but I usually pick up the gist. Seems the Sweat thread existed at a time when Manhood had been closed down (it happens from time to time). It's the same people and the same Manhood conversations. All the pics were sweat photos but the conversations were very Manhood. And there was lots of lamenting Manhood closure.

Last edited:
I don't mind, myself, if the Sweat thread stays active although I was trying to consolidate things rather than spread them out. But reactivating the sweat thread was a mistake. Lots of threads on the go can sometimes feel a bit mad. Or maybe that's just me.
OH, but I love you so much for it... I am beyond grateful, even when I sound like I'm in hell LOL

Don't know if you've seen the images at the end of Sweat but one has Michael doing a spin and there is an actual sweat shower. It's quite something.
Oh yessssss it's quite something alright. It is quite something lol. 😭

I never spend loads of time reading the comments when I'm hunting for pics but I usually pick up the gist. Seems the Sweat thread existed at a time when Manhood had been closed down (it happens from time to time). It's the same people and the same Manhood conversations. All the pics were sweat photos but the conversations were very Manhood. And there was lots of lamenting Manhood closure.
Manhood being shut down just seems so cruel lol. This thread is the balm of my existence. It's the one place I can be completely crazy and feel totally understood in my feelings about Michael. If it were shut down I would lament eternally.

But then I would reinvent myself in the sweat thread lol.

@zinniabooklover Idk what you're trying to do, but I can only handle a couple of these gifs you posted at a time...
Yeah, was having one of my moments. Went a bit mad. Michael will do that.

And we're supposed to be there to "enjoy the music" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! The music is amazing but HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAVING SEX ON STAGE 🥵🔥😍🤯😭
Even I thought that. I was a bit, 'well, goodness gracious me!'

I know you did not write this caption, because you don't do text on photos, right?! So where did this come from?? Did I create it in another fugue state? These are my actual thoughts in real time!
This was on the sweat thread. I have no idea how to do text on a photo. Have I got the energy to try? The gif thing did not go well. Making a video clip did not go well. I'm wary. And weary.

Btw, quick FYI - there is a thread called Macro Jacksons (LOL graphics) 'mature language'

I think it's supposed to be stuff like this one here. I've glanced at it a couple of times and couldn't see anything interesting although, in truth, I don't think it would be my kind of thing. Meant to mention it to you in case you were interested. Keep forgetting. As I say, I've had a quick look and it seemed quite dull but I didn't make much effort.

I am 90% sure this is human nature. That is usually where such sexy sensual moments come from, I have to see this about a 100 times more to be sure 😃

I'm gonna be watching Tokyo again today. I never did do the whole thing. I watch gigs in small chunks. And then I had Triumph on the go as well and then Victory came along and then Destiny joined the party and then my head exploded. So Tokyo has more to give. I didn't recognise the moment when I saw this gif but with so much other stuff demanding my attention it's hardly surprising. I do wanna see it 'for real' though. That's my mission for today.

I totally see why this is "manhood" because all the talk about the little curls over his forehead and his hair being "a mess" 🥵 I'm just obsessssssed with all of that. Plus, his voice is always amazing. I love his speaking voice tremendously.

I was also a little saddened by it, of course, with talk of his death. Something I can't fathom is how Mary Hart can be so matter-of-fact about his death when she spent time with him. I get that she is doing her job, but that's the element of the news world I guess I really can't relate to. Idk how she managed to just talk about him like he was anyone else! I know it was 20 years earlier, but as I stated in the Bad thread, I would literally never get over that man if I met him in person, let alone had dinner with him lol.
Yeah, that might have been a bit of a misjudgement on my part, posting it here when she's talking about Michael's death. I was so overexcited by his beauty and, omg, his voice. Jeez, his speaking voice just kills me so I wasn't thinking straight.

Sorry, girls. Probably not my finest moment.

I agree her demeanour was somewhat unexpected. Obvs, she's expected to maintain a 'professional' detachment etc etc. But she had an exclusive, a very specific interaction with him. I'm quite sure she could have done that report and showed a small degree of sadness or regret at his passing. No-one is asking for weeping and wailing but she did seem weirdly unmoved. She might as well have been talking about cupcakes being on discount in Walmart.

(I have no idea if Walmart sells food but you get my point)

Last edited:
@zinniabooklover you have amazing powers of finding gold in haystack. I can't believe, or I guess it is totally believable and even expected that so many manhood threads exist. Though one dedicated to sweat seems to be made for @staywild23 !! Sadly I have to wait to enjoy them :( I have to go to work and start functioning like a normal human being. Yesterday I almost giggled during a meeting with some senior people!

@zinniabooklover you have amazing powers of finding gold in haystack. I can't believe, or I guess it is totally believable and even expected that so many manhood threads exist. Though one dedicated to sweat seems to be made for @staywild23 !! Sadly I have to wait to enjoy them :( I have to go to work and start functioning like a normal human being. Yesterday I almost giggled during a meeting with some senior people!
oh god, it's a nightmare, isn't it? The way normal life gets in the way of Michael life. Concessions should be made, time and space should be set aside so we can indulge safely.

It needs to be recognised as a 'thing' so special arrangements can be put in place. I think that's reasonable.

Just checked BWT 1987 Tokyo - HN and RWY, neither of them contain 'that' gif. I will keep on looking.

Better go, don't want to derail your day. You need to put your serious face on.

uCHuPZq.gif

BWT 1987 Tokyo. I still haven't done the whole gig so don't know which song this is.
My god woman...I have died and respawned again and again! 🥵 *keep it together agent lol*

Uh oh...here go the thoughts lol...lord have mercy! How can we multitask to music while this ridiculously luscious man is literally gyrating on the stage like that.... 🥵 :love: 🤤🤯🔥🔥

My god woman...I have died and respawned again and again! 🥵 *keep it together agent lol*
Oh, we are totally keeping this statement. Into the Michael language list it goes. Pure gold.

Died and respawned? Oh yes!

Take a bow, agent. Take a freakin' bow.

P.S. Sweat Thread update:

"Well, they said I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messing with the danger zone
Well, I won't worry and I won't quit
Ain't no law against it yet"

lyrics by Cyndi Lauper

Last edited:
this thread had already slipped down to page 2 and I had a panic attack! First we lost 200 pages, now we lost the thread! phew, its here, safe.

Has this been shared here!

IMG-0969.jpg

this thread had already slipped down to page 2 and I had a panic attack! First we lost 200 pages, now we lost the thread! phew, its here, safe.

IMG-0969.jpg
Oh, you confused me there. I've seen this over on that Macros thread I mentioned.

Don't do that to me, lol. My brain is already all over the place this week. :D

IMG-0969.jpg
We can not alllow this thread to ever fall from the front page again!! That is a travesty!!!

Especially when there are things like this that need to be shared with the masses 🥵

Back