Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

5163556.jpg
This needed to be here! My first thought was if he was trying to make Mikezilla sing :ROFLMAO:🥵

(and so do all the other Bad pics :love:)

This needed to be here! My first thought was if he was trying to make Mikezilla sing :ROFLMAO:🥵

(and so do all the other Bad pics :love:)
oh, you see, I didn't even think of that. Just picked up the msg about the pic being moved. I was focused on his face. :D

I was on a mission to find a better close up and higher resolution of this gloriousness...I have succeeded.;)
yes you did!! his body is so gorgeous and sexy and this picture just forces you to reckon with that lol.

If you're talking about Bad, then it's all good. Bad Michael is every woman's free pass 😉
Hiker thought so too, but then Dangerous one decided the only way to win Hiker back is by this move - running his hands all over the gold body suit, feeling all the fabric and stitching and all the muscles under it.

mjgif2.gif

and Hiker is like 🤤🤤🎆🎇 ..... the Bad one forgotten o_O

To me, all Michaels are good Michaels. :love: 🥰

Although I still can't decide whether I prefer Bad Michael, or BoW Michael, or... or... Yeah, see, all Michaels are good Michaels. 😁

Totally agree! This is how I feel too. Obviously I'm a maniac about Bad era Michael, but every version of him is mind-blowingly sexy!!

Oh and I should add that I would personally love to see more OTW and Thriller Michaels represented in this thread because both of those make me insane too! I think we all focus on Bad-HIStory most because we have so much tour footage to swoon over :)

Hiker thought so too, but then Dangerous one decided the only way to win Hiker back is by this move - running his hands all over the gold body suit, feeling all the fabric and stitching and all the muscles under it.

mjgif2.gif

and Hiker is like 🤤🤤🎆🎇 ..... the Bad one forgotten o_O
Hiker's post made me think of this song :D

" But when he does that wiggle
I can't keep still"

Etta James / 'Tough Lover' / no idea who wrote the lyrics. Every lyric website I checked gave me different info, lol

dirtydianashoot1.jpg

bootycloseupmj.jpg

sex-in-a-white-shirt-and-black-pants.jpg

What a way to wake up to these...:love:🥵😍🥵
Ohhhhh my favorite way to wake up indeed 🥵 🥵 🥵

Also, there is a surprising lack of posts on MJ's backside, so this was an amazing addition :love:😩

Oh and I should add that I would personally love to see more OTW and Thriller Michaels represented in this thread because both of those make me insane too! I think we all focus on Bad-HIStory most because we have so much tour footage to swoon over :)

Agreed! you are absolutely correct!

Here, lemme remedy that real quick-
Michael-Jackson-Photo-Michael-Jackson-HQ-Scan-Victory-Tour.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Photo-Triumph-Tour.jpg

Also, there is a surprising lack of posts on MJ's backside, so this was an amazing addition :love:😩
I feel like this is @MacMandy90's specialty! She always delivers.... But yeah, it is totally under appreciated. It's just because the front is so incredible! 🥵 😂

Agreed! you are absolutely correct!

Here, lemme remedy that real quick-
Oh God bless you, ma'am!

God he looks so good!! His hair is, no surprise, destroying me, along with his chest and his body (those abs!) and the ever intense look on his face!! 🥵 I want to see the act of his tearing this particular shirt...
OH man, the thing about the OTW era is he is SO adorable and so boyish, but I find all of it so charming and sexy still! I used to not be able to access that because he was too young for me, so really just so cute and sweet and incredibly handsome. But hey, he was in his 20s, and I no longer even try to deny that he was super sexy!! I mean JUST LOOK AT HIM! 😍

i know! who am I kidding, who will not drool on this -

bad5.jpg

I seriously don't know how to function knowing that those curls existed on the same planet as me for any given period of time... And I know, I know, you all are sick of hearing me talk about his curls BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HIS CURLS because holy fuck, I don't even feel human when I look at this picture. They are so wild, and free, and adorable, and soooo sexxxxxy and I just want to cry lol.

But beyond the curls (because, seriously, I could go on for a lifetime) his bone structure, his lips, his sexy body and the cling of his outfit (God, thank you for MJ always wearing such tight clothing) and his hand, touching himself like that, and omg he is just way too much.

Hah, funnily enough, loooong before I became a fan I thought Michael was only hot during the OTW era (and perhaps before that time too, I was still young after all). It's only fairly recently that I realized Michael remained hot all his life, though in retrospect I think I never truly found him ugly (definitely didn't when I was a kid, I was too young for real crushes back then but I thought he at least looked normal). I suspect I was simply negatively influenced by vultures later on.

For me nowadays, while all Michaels are good Michaels, I do lose my marbles at belt buckles. Especially on tight pants. Ohhhhh mannnnnnn 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥Every single time! I just wanna... touch them... and, uh 😳 I'll stop, eheheeehe 😅🤣

Hah, funnily enough, loooong before I became a fan I thought Michael was only hot during the OTW era (and perhaps before that time too, I was still young after all).
That makes sense! I think if I became a fan when I was younger this would never have been a question for me!

It's only fairly recently that I realized Michael remained hot all his life, though in retrospect I think I never truly found him ugly (definitely didn't when I was a kid, I was too young for real crushes back then but I thought he at least looked normal). I suspect I was simply negatively influenced by vultures later on.
100% this!! That's why I dislike when I see fans say he was only attractive during certain eras, or whatever. Now granted, I think it's totally fine to have a favorite era, or have certain looks you like more or less than others. Of course it is! What I mean is that the more time I've spent looking at pictures of this man (and my God, I spend way more time doing this than you could possibly imagine) the more I realize how little he actually changed over the years beyond his skin changing and him experimenting with different hairstyles. Obviously those are big changes, but he was always handsome and had so much swagger! The only times I don't really like is when I feel like he really doesn't look well. Know what I mean? Still, I definitely started to become a fan when I just assumed he was not an attractive guy. The messaging that he was unattractive was STRONG in the US in the late 90s/early 2000s when I was growing up, so I genuinely just didn't have any expectation of finding him so attractive in such an all consuming way! Boy... what a turn around lol

For me nowadays, while all Michaels are good Michaels, I do lose my marbles at belt buckles. Especially on tight pants. Ohhhhh mannnnnnn 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥Every single time! I just wanna... touch them... and, uh 😳 I'll stop, eheheeehe 😅🤣
Oh girl.... the belt buckles and the tight pants (and tops) of the Bad era render me speechless. Losing marbles is putting it lightly!! 😆

Back