Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

LOL-michael-jackson-funny-moments-33906709-500-153.jpg

Me me me

Happy Birthday, Michael!!! 😍

The most beautiful eyes, smile, hands, curls......just an exhausting specimen of perfection!

His smile and the eyebrow raise ANNIHILATE me every single time. You might as well throw my entire bag of bones out a window, onto a train track, and leave me for ruin...

OH god...

I just got distracted staring at it again. THAT FUCKING CURL bouncing around in front of him and that smile and the suaveness of it all how TF am I ever going to recover from this man?

Those finger movements could turn each and everyone of us into a woman all over again... 🥵 🥵 🥵

I don't even have words...

C'MON Dangerous Michael!!!

The most passionate man who ever lived 🥵

Too fucking adorable to exist...ugh!

A *completely* underrated pic of his sexy ITC-style self!! His smile is like an actual dream 😍

One of my *fave* Dangerous tour pics...

The hair, the gold chain, the facial expression, the posture, the white tshirt, the hand placement... I would let him tear me limb from limb, no hesitation

I could just die...

My actual favorite HIStory era photo! He is so fucking stunning!!

I will forever be obsessed with this photo... he looks like classic hollywood movie star to me. It reminds me of my teenhood obsession with James Dean except it's Michael so I am 10,000x more intense and ridiculous 🥵

One of the first moments of my "awakening" to realizing MY GOD this man could get it -- anytime, anywhere, any way 😂

Last edited:

I could just die...

My actual favorite HIStory era photo! He is so fucking stunning!!

I will forever be obsessed with this photo... he looks like classic hollywood movie star to me. It reminds me of my teenhood obsession with James Dean except it's Michael so I am 10,000x more intense and ridiculous 🥵

One of the first moments of my "awakening" to realizing MY GOD this man could get it -- anytime, anywhere, any way 😂
:ROFLMAO:You are so funny, I lol everytime I read your stuff, You say what I think...omg. hahahahaha

:ROFLMAO:You are so funny, I lol everytime I read your stuff, You say what I think...omg. hahahahaha

thank you!!! I say what is in my heart and what my body cannot deny!! 😂

I know I said before that I am not fan of the whole rip-my-shirt act, but when Dangerous Michael does it, I cannot take my eyes off him 🍰 :love: . I have been glued to this one for last 20 minutes 🤤🤤

Every version of Michael ripping his shirt tears me apart like I am the fabric itself!! LOL

OMG! 🥵 Those hip movements and hands walking down his body 🤤🤤🔥🎆🎆. I am getting dehydrated from all the drooling o_O
I don't think a single living person can watch that last clip, especially, and not say he is unbelievably fucking sexy. The particular way he moves is like no one else and I can't withstand it lol.

I don't think a single living person can watch that last clip, especially, and not say he is unbelievably fucking sexy. The particular way he moves is like no one else and I can't withstand it lol.

Really! That perfect circular hip movement and the hand moving on his crotch just send you places! 🥵 🎆🎆 🤤🤤 Lets try it in slowmo

giphy.gif

This is a compilation of clips from the Bad tour along with some commentary from fans and people he worked with.

OMG!

It's been awhile since I watched Bad tour footage because I've been so busy and honestly just distracted by other things. I feel like a caged animal!!

This footage has me aching inside. He is so sexy I want to die lol. My heart is still racing and I finished it like 5 minutes ago!! I want to scream, rip out my hair, throw things. I cannot fucking handle him!! I seriously almost started crying at how sexy he is! How is ANYONE this gorgeous, and this sexy, and this talented all at once?! It's beyond any human capacity for greatness that I ever thought possible. My entire being is on fire watching him perform! I am dead on the floor. I am nothing but ash and ember scattered around my house.

Anyway. That's my morning so far. It's not even 7am yet and I'm already a shell of myself. Thanks, Michael! 😂

Back