Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

See? this is why I can't be trusted with words. I say things like "nothing ruins me more" but then there are about a thousand things Michael did every second of his existence that ruin me easily, no challenge whatsoever.

He could also go on stage and do this and get an entire stadium of women pregnant at once and bear no responsibility for his actions. What a cruel man!!!! 🥵 🥵 🥵 🤤 🤤 🤤
oh I was about to copy over that post here ;)
Yes the "incredible thrusting", the abs! that BELT! I am sure this is what he had in mind when he chose the belt 🤤 🎆🎆
Though I am slightly mad at the camera person. Whenever Michael starts thrusting, the camera needs to automatically position itself at the right place 🔥

oh I was about to copy over that post here ;)
Yes the "incredible thrusting", the abs! that BELT! I am sure this is what he had in mind when he chose the belt 🤤 🎆🎆
Though I am slightly mad at the camera person. Whenever Michael starts thrusting, the camera needs to automatically position itself at the right place 🔥
Here's how I feel about this -- we need several cameras at all times:

1) For his gorgeous, perfect face
2) For his crotch -- just, you know, permanently fixed, no deviation
3) Of course we need the rear view -- ALWAYS, please spare us nothing
4) View from the floor, since this is the only view I would ever have of him as the constantly dead/worshipful fool that I am
5) A perfect full body view so we can see every single dance move to perfection

I want 2 hours of footage of every single angle, so I can appreciate them all in their full glory. Then I want someone more talented (and less thirsty) than me to edit it together for some balance.

Is this so much to ask, estate? Be serious lol.

They should have also hired a all-female camera crew to really do justice to the performance :love:
There were several cameras recording the show. If all of that footage is released, I would go to video editing school so that I can create perfect blend of every movement. For now we have to satisfy ourselves with footage from a rare talented camera person.

giphy.gif

They should have also hired a all-female camera crew to really do justice to the performance :love:
There were several cameras recording the show. If all of that footage is released, I would go to video editing school so that I can create perfect blend of every movement. For now we have to satisfy ourselves with footage from a rare talented camera person.

giphy.gif
GOD ALMIGHTY HIKER!

Totally jacked this one from the Curls thread, but can we appreciate this particular outfit for a minute??
415f28298b9e423ca02f36cbc80c27c1.jpg

Aaaaugghhhhhhh 🥵 🥵 🥵
I don't know if it's the red, the belts, the leather pants, the single arm accessory, the hair, or just a combination of all of them (probably that one LOL let's be real 🤣 ), but it really hits different... Ohhhh maaannnnnnnnn 🥵 🥵 🥵 🔥 🔥 🔥 💦 💦 💦

Totally jacked this one from the Curls thread, but can we appreciate this particular outfit for a minute??
Ummm for a lot longer than a minute. For an entire godforsaken life!

Aaaaugghhhhhhh 🥵 🥵 🥵
YES. All of this!

I don't know if it's the red, the belts, the leather pants, the single arm accessory, the hair, or just a combination of all of them (probably that one LOL let's be real 🤣 ), but it really hits different... Ohhhh maaannnnnnnnn 🥵 🥵 🥵 🔥 🔥 🔥 💦 💦 💦

It's every single individual component adding up to the full breadth of him. All of it is part of what makes this photo (and entire era) so fucking exceptional.

Here's what it is for me, though:

- the smile, oh Jesus
- the sunglasses (Michael's eyes are one of the most beautiful things about him, but has anyone EVER looked as excruciatingly hot in shades as he does?!)
- the curls, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Of course
- the red top -- this is just the red version of my favorite Bad tour top and I'm obsessed. I love how it creases. I love that the zipper is off center in this stance, I love everything about it
- the belt -- the big silver one and ALL of the ones draped all over his legs 🥵
- I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE PANTS BUT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PANTS
- his hands and fingers
- the position as, I think, he walks down the stairs
- the camera angle makes him look powerful and painfully sexy

Honestly, sometimes I can't even believe the Bad era was real. It's like I dreamt it up. Except, I could never come up with anything so beautiful, bad ass, stylin, or SEXY as this.

Talk for a minute! Lets talk about it for hours and days :love:
... the smile, the BELT! MY GOD!!

- I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE PANTS BUT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PANTS
yes! the pants that are tight at just the right places.

Admit-It-You-Looked-At-My-Face-Then-At-My-Crotch-Funny-Michael-Jackson-Meme-Image.jpg

Aaaaugghhhhhhh 🥵 🥵 🥵

this video: here :LOL:

View attachment 1904

JFC throw me off a cliff
I do love really this photo but, soz, I just *have* to post the big version. I am compelled. I am a mere Pavlov's dog. You post the small version and straightaway, BAM!, that's me immediately going off to hunt for the big version.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

jfc!

It'll be the pb version bc I can't find the non - pb version, obvs!

I do love really this photo but, soz, I just *have* to post the big version. I am compelled. I am a mere Pavlov's dog. You post the small version and straightaway, BAM!, that's me immediately going off to hunt for the big version.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

jfc!

It'll be the pb version bc I can't find the non - pb version, obvs!
This is what confuses me... on my end the version I posted looks the exact same size as yours! This has happened before and I have no idea why. I would never intentionally post a small photo of Michael! He deserves the moon and the stars and an entire galaxy of space to spread all his beauty around.

Nevertheless if it looks small for other people, by all means, you should re-post everything you can! We all want to see Michael in the most detail possible :)

Back