Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Can't get you a Michael sweat towel. This will have to do instead.

7e2eeab95c484d584d8323bf344a5ced.jpg
Oh, to be slapped in the face with the BAD fucking sweaty towel 😏 :LOL:

@staywild23 Girl two weeks too long lol! Lord that speech left me breathless
When I come back, I come back with a 💣

split screen?! Such gloriousness! 🥵🥵🥵
Ok, I am going to do something very dangerous (and Bad 😉 )

Here is the split screen video. I can't... I can't even watch it.

Look, I have only gotten through literally 36 seconds of this at maximum. Seriously. I am not kidding. HEART PALPITATIONS. I cannot watch anymore because I fear I will not only be dead on the floor, but I will be dead in the ground, rotting away for eternity, never to be seen again.

But here you go lol.

We've missed you around here! ❤️
❤️ 😍 ❤️

On his way to chew us all up.

I have a silly question.
Is he chewing gum while getting married? Or is he just nervously moving his tongue in him mouth? I'm serious. hahahahahahahaha
gum for sure. to have fresh breath....for the kiss...

On his way to chew us all up.

I have a silly question.
Is he chewing gum while getting married? Or is he just nervously moving his tongue in him mouth? I'm serious. hahahahahahahaha
Yes, he does appear to be chewing gum. I've seen peeps online slagging him off for it. LMP doesn't seem too bothered. She looks happy. If the bride is happy with it that's all that matters.

Not saying you were having a go, btw, just that it reminded me of the comment which I thought was kinda weird. I think he looks cool as ...

whatever!

Yes, he does appear to be chewing gum. I've seen peeps online slagging him off for it. LMP doesn't seem too bothered. She looks happy. If the bride is happy with it that's all that matters.

Not saying you were having a go, btw, just that it reminded me of the comment which I thought was kinda weird. I think he looks cool as ...

whatever!
I just find it funny and adorable. Unusual, too.

If you are marrying Michael, I don't think if it matters that he is in PJs with messy hair, you are going to be on top of the world! 😆

Today's announcement.

I've just been watching Michael take the mike off the mike stand - this is Osaka BWT 1987, btw. Things I Do For You.

Also, blinking, also tucking his hair.

Currently trying to remember how to breathe! Me, that is. Not Michael, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, ladies! Thank you for your patience. :)

Last edited:
Today's announcement.

I've just been watching Michael take the mike off the mike stand - this is Osaka BWT 1987, btw. Things I Do For You.

Also, blinking, also tucking his hair.

Currently trying to remember how to breathe! Me, that is. Not Michael, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, ladies! Thank you for your patience. :)
How dare you not provide the link with the timestamps? 😛 I wanna feel what you're feeling.

How dare you not provide the link with the timestamps? 😛 I wanna feel what you're feeling.
ooh, there's going to be trouble.

OK, first things first.

I hardly ever watch Michael live bc it's entirely unsupportable, the entire situation is just ... I don't even know. I can barely get through a whole song. I've never done a whole gig (apart from Live In Mexico which is different bc it's a tv thing). Anyway, I can't remember if Osaka is now available in better quality but I still watch this crappy quality version.

Time stamp for blinking and hair tucking is 8m 4s but I highly recommend starting at 7m 30s for the full effect. For me, I need time to prepare myself. Plus, he's dancing so it's awesome!

Before I post it, just need to say SOME people ... who shall remain nameless and in no way are connected to @staywild23 and I don't know why I'm tagging her bc she is not the person I am talking about. She is definitely NOT the person who watched this AND DID NOT TELL ME!

She is also, let the record show, not the person who watched this, did not tell me and then SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT.

NOTHING AT ALL.

Anyway. Your time stamp again. 7m 30s

Back