Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Ladies, looks like I've just hit a significant number of posts so I'm celebrating with two of my fave pics. I'm not sure what 10,000 posts means. Possibly procrastination, dereliction of my daily duties and utter madness.

@wendijane - is it time for me to get back to Val Doonican? I think it might be, lol.

dangerous1.jpg

I don’t think I’ve seen a mature era post in here I am in love with him in that era
ooh, don't let wendi hear you saying that, you'll start her off, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, mature Michael gets lots of love in Manhood, I think. But there's always room for more. Any time is a good time for mature Michael. Let me post one of my faves:

Michael-Jackson-Imagines.gif

I’m officially making it a mission to spread how hot he was in this era in this thread LOL
See, now you've got me started, lol. I am a hopeless case! :ROFLMAO:

This is one of my faves. There's a video clip and various versions of the gif. This is actually not my fave version but it's the first one that came up. I will try to behave myself but I can't promise I won't go and look for the version I really love.

Michael at Disneyworld, Florida, 2002

Michael-Jackson-At-Disney-2002-michael-jackson-15857567-270-163.gif

Seriously, though, mature Michael gets lots of love in Manhood, I think. But there's always room for more. Any time is a good time for mature Michael. Let me post one of my faves:

Michael-Jackson-Imagines.gif

Happy to know I’m not the only one who gets weak in the knees over mature era lol I must’ve not looked far back enough this thread is so long after all 😂 I love this gif

He truly is! I think he was very beautiful during this era <3

One of my favorite looks is when he visited the UK parliament

MJ-The-Sexy-2000s-michael-jackson-10750352-950-1734.jpg

sddefault.jpg

us-pop-singer-michael-jackson-c-talks-with-psychic-uri-geller-l-and-magician-david-blaine-r-on-arrival-at-the-house-of-lords-at-the-palace-of-westminster-in-central-london-june-14-2002-jackson-is-on-a-brief-visit-to-the-uk-during-which-he-is-also-due-to-take-part-in-a-charity-fundraising-event-in-exeter-with-both-geller-and-blaine-later-on-friday-reutersmichael-crabtree-mcasa-2D3X5RW.jpg

file-photo-10th-anniversary-of-michael-jacksons-death-london-michael-jackson-arrives-at-paddington-station-london-with-david-blaine-and-uri-geller14th-june-2002-captioned-3rd-march-2005-reflmk70-lib107-030305-brittainlandmarkmediapunch-TXC1PA.jpg

2CFDDB1800000578-3257014-image-a-41_1443742159322.jpg

I don’t think I’ve seen a mature era post in here I am in love with him in that era
Finally! I found my fave version of this gif. Same as the other one, Michael at Disneyworld in 2002.

It's his eyes. I'm just mesmerised by his beautiful eyes. The movement of his head as he watches her get her pen and paper, or whatever, for his autograph (this is my assumption, I don't actually know, obvs). He always does that. He does it in the Molly Meldrum 1996 interview, watches while Molly gets out the pen and the Stephen King book for Michael to sign. I love to watch his eyes tracking ... whatever.

Also, this one is less 'shaky' than the other version so it's easier to watch.

j7etzb.gif

Last edited:
Finally! I found my fave version of this gif. Same as the other one, Michael at Disneyworld in 2002.

It's his eyes. I'm just mesmerised by his beautiful eyes. The movement of his head as he watches her get her pen and paper, or whatever, for his autograph (this is my assumption, I don't actually know, obvs). He always does that. He does it in the Molly Meldrum 1996 interview, watches while Molly gets out the pen and the Stephen King book for Michael to sign. I love to watch his eyes tracking ... whatever.

Also, this one is less 'shaky' than the other version so it's easier to watch.

j7etzb.gif
For me, it will always be that lip lick. It kills me!! 😍 🤤

Folks, trying to find a good way to say this so that it does not come as discouraging, love all the pictures shared here. But can we maybe share the regular mature Michael picture in the thread dedicated to mature Michael. This thread is specifically dedicated to Mikezilla and neighbours ;), and such moves and gifs as we have shared so dearly before and drooled over. Having same pictures appear in all the threads could get monotonous. But that is just my opinion. First and foremost, we all agreed to make this a safe place, "home", so if everyone loves this new direction, fine by me.

.... on and penance for bringing this up
mjgif2.gif

Folks, trying to find a good way to say this so that it does not come as discouraging, love all the pictures shared here. But can we maybe share the regular mature Michael picture in the thread dedicated to mature Michael. This thread is specifically dedicated to Mikezilla and neighbours ;), and such moves and gifs as we have shared so dearly before and drooled over. Having same pictures appear in all the threads could get monotonous. But that is just my opinion. First and foremost, we all agreed to make this a safe place, "home", so if everyone loves this new direction, fine by me.

.... on and penance for bringing this up
mjgif2.gif
Hiker & zin know me all too well lol

leaves this one here ! :rolleyes:🥰:ROFLMAO:
*makes my way to mature michael * i love you guys so much .. @zinniabooklover @Hiker 🤭:LOL::love:

. just wondering hiker. @Hiker ..can we maybe...have a .. 🤭 .would it be alright ....to maybe have a mature michael....but it'd be an 18 thread ? because the current mature , although lovely , it isnt 18 ...could we do one for the ones who really want this ? or what do u think ?

Perfectly reasonable point. No probs as far as I'm concerned. Definitely makes sense for different picture threads to have a distinct character. There will always be a little bit of overlap, I imagine, but you are right, Hiker. Let's maintain and celebrate and really enjoy those differences. :)

First and foremost, we all agreed to make this a safe place, "home", so if everyone loves this new direction, fine by me.
Forgot to say - if other peeps want to stick with the new direction, also fine with me. Other people are in the thread way more than I am so if that's what people really want I think that's OK. I think a bit of separation between the threads works better but I'm certainly not trying to dictate, that's for sure!

Back