Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Michael-Jackson-One-More-Chance-michael-jackson-17910069-520-480.gif

I still love this one. I am ..am...I ...well...hotdamn...my f.d up imaginations turning wild wild.
See! This is what I am talking about!! Perfect combination of manhood and mature 🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tag yourselves. I'm the first one.
Have you paid attention to his belt? It's a tricky way to check the time. I'd forget immediately and would have to look again. And again. And again. View attachment 2189

Don't mind me, TS, but I'm just going to re-post this one so it's bigger. It's come up quite small on my laptop so the watch isn't so easy to see, it's a bit blurred. I posted this one last year and we had a brief convo about the watch on his belt. Mind blowing.

tumblr_n1lebkRGHG1rmp6iqo6_r1_1280.jpg

P.S. Further thoughts - I love this picture for so many reasons. Those three women, they offer the perfect summation of meeting Michael. One is overcome with tearful emotion. One has been reduced to helpless giggling bc she doesn't know what to do with herself and can't quite believe what's happening. The one in the middle who is staring straight into the camera. She wants the whole world to know that she's STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO MICHAEL.

Don't mind me, TS, but I'm just going to re-post this one so it's bigger. It's come up quite small on my laptop so the watch isn't so easy to see, it's a bit blurred. I posted this one last year and we had a brief convo about the watch on his belt. Mind blowing.

tumblr_n1lebkRGHG1rmp6iqo6_r1_1280.jpg
Sorry. Posted from my phone immediately after seeing it on Pinterest. Now I wanna find your clock-belt talk! And yes, the women are a huge mood.

Sorry. Posted from my phone immediately after seeing it on Pinterest.
OK, what I wanted to say was, I've noticed this before. Stuff doesn't always come up the way the person expected it to. Stuff can come up SO much bigger or smaller than expected. I know sw23 has had this a few times. I don't know the IT ins and outs of it all. I only know that any sane person wants to see photos of Michael where, you know, ALL the details can be easily seen, lol.

Now I wanna find your clock-belt talk! And yes, the women are a huge mood.
IKR!

Okay, @zinniabooklover, thanks for tagging me in the Bad thread. I know why you didn't have much of a convo - NSFW jokes aren't allowed there. But this thread is perfect so I'll say what I have to say.

Michael: what time is it? Can you check my crotch, I mean my big clock?
Me, dead on the floor, quoting Lizzo's "It's about damn time": It's bad bitch o'clock, yeah, it's d*ck thirty.

Edit: I've just checked the lyrics to make sure I didn't confuse it. And I did confuse it big time. It's THICK, not... the other word. But "thick" is also fine in that context, I assume...

Last edited:
Okay, @zinniabooklover, thanks for tagging me in the Bad thread. I know why you didn't have much of a convo - NSFW jokes aren't allowed there. But this thread is perfect so I'll say what I have to say.

Michael: what time is it? Can you check my crotch, I mean my big clock?
Me, dead on the floor, quoting Lizzo's "It's about damn time": It's bad bitch o'clock, yeah, it's d*ck thirty.

Edit: I've just checked the lyrics to make sure I didn't confuse it. And I did confuse it big time. It's THICK, not... the other word. But "thick" is also fine in that context, I assume...
I don't even want to imagine what @LinLoveMJ is going to say when she sees this. :ROFLMAO:

<note to self: abstain from Manhood for the rest of the day, lol>

Tag yourselves. I'm the first one.
Have you paid attention to his belt? It's a tricky way to check the time. I'd forget immediately and would have to look again. And again. And again. View attachment 2189
I think I would forget how to check time, maybe look at the crotch, oops I mean clock more closely for long time and try to remember how a clock works. Can we also talk about that smile and those classes

I think I would forget how to check time, maybe look at the crotch, oops I mean clock more closely for long time and try to remember how a clock works. Can we also talk about that smile and those classes
It's like in a dream. You can't check time properly. The time doesn't look normal. Never ever. So I'd just keep checking. And checking. And checking. I'd say "sorry, Michael, I can't focus. It might be the position of the clock on your body or it might be the smile or the glasses or just you in general. Be patient with me. I'll just get closer to the clock... Oh, it doesn't make it easier. I still can't read. I just dropped 100 IQ. Maybe let me see if it's working. I'll just put my ear on the clock face. No. Still can't focus".

It's like in a dream. You can't check time properly. The time doesn't look normal. Never ever. So I'd just keep checking. And checking. And checking. I'd say "sorry, Michael, I can't focus. It might be the position of the clock on your body or it might be the smile or the glasses or just you in general. Be patient with me. I'll just get closer to the clock... Oh, it doesn't make it easier. I still can't read. I just dropped 100 IQ. Maybe let me see if it's working. I'll just put my ear on the clock face. No. Still can't focus".
maybe the clock needs adjusting, perhaps its set too high! needs to be moved down a but 😇

I don't even want to imagine what @LinLoveMJ is going to say when she sees this. :ROFLMAO:

<note to self: abstain from Manhood for the rest of the day, lol>
Tik tack tik tac...when its 12 zilla comes out like a cuckoo clock, 12 freaking times. koekoekkoek...I will be on time to watch it. Every single hour actually, but when its 12....oehhh ...rolling out..rolling in..rolling out...and also my eyes rolling out my god. 🕛
🤡

Just fell to pieces
@divinity in motion ♡ has it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: do you need a hand with turning this mature ?! hahahah (im trying to hold back ) lol
Yes!!! The hotness deserves to be on every page honestly
Folks, trying to find a good way to say this so that it does not come as discouraging, love all the pictures shared here. But can we maybe share the regular mature Michael picture in the thread dedicated to mature Michael. This thread is specifically dedicated to Mikezilla and neighbours ;), and such moves and gifs as we have shared so dearly before and drooled over. Having same pictures appear in all the threads could get monotonous. But that is just my opinion. First and foremost, we all agreed to make this a safe place, "home", so if everyone loves this new direction, fine by me.
If everyone agrees we should keep it in that thread, then I’m post them there. I personally don’t mind which thread it goes in. I thought this was the appropriate thread because I was thirsting over him lol, but I understand what you are saying!

Reposting @zinniabooklover's heart melter here to be able to talk about my feelings more openly.

4a7c1942f4295346fa5bce53afd1651e (1).jpg

For you, it's a meditation aid. I do agree the shades of blue are sooo pleasant for the eye... I like this outfit a lot.
For me, though, it does not have that much of a calming quality. It might be weird to post this on Manhood but I'll explain. You know there are different sorts of hugs. In Heart Melters, I wrote that I imagine him waiting for long hugs in this picture. Some hugs provide solace. Some hugs cause one to be cutely aggressive. And there are some that are difficult to explain. You just want to... merge into each other? Become permanently glued together? When the other person's body and presence brings you so much joy and comfort. This is the type of hug I meant. I don't know if it's platonic, romantic, sexual, all at once or something different. And his body, all of its parts, look so amazing in this picture... Maybe I should try to meditate. But do I really want to let go of the thoughts of tugging on the shirt, of holding him tight? Or do I want those thoughts to eat me alive? That's mine to figure out.

Reposting @zinniabooklover's heart melter here to be able to talk about my feelings more openly.

View attachment 2198

For you, it's a meditation aid. I do agree the shades of blue are sooo pleasant for the eye... I like this outfit a lot.
For me, though, it does not have that much of a calming quality. It might be weird to post this on Manhood but I'll explain. You know there are different sorts of hugs. In Heart Melters, I wrote that I imagine him waiting for long hugs in this picture. Some hugs provide solace. Some hugs cause one to be cutely aggressive. And there are some that are difficult to explain. You just want to... merge into each other? Become permanently glued together? When the other person's body and presence brings you so much joy and comfort. This is the type of hug I meant. I don't know if it's platonic, romantic, sexual, all at once or something different. And his body, all of its parts, look so amazing in this picture... Maybe I should try to meditate. But do I really want to let go of the thoughts of tugging on the shirt, of holding him tight? Or do I want those thoughts to eat me alive? That's mine to figure out.
Brilliant post. I can confidently predict that, if @staywild23 decides to check out Manhood any time soon, she's going to love this. I am sure of it.

Brilliant, brilliant post. :)

Back