Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

And what is that news that katherine had ACCESS to a phone? Why didnt she call? She wasnt isolated as she says she was, so claimed the resort and i dont believe a room has no phone, every room has a phone, and prob wifi too. right?

How do we know that she wasn't told the kids knew she was now on a break, was not going to call them as she needed a rest and she was fine?

That seems to me more likely. Only when she got home did she find out she'd been 'lied' to.

@walking on the moon, i think if we all put our heads together we can know more than tmz like would know
Ok, so here's my 100% speculative opinion:
Suppose that Katherine were to have a mini-stroke.(We now know that she didn't, but last week before we knew what was happening, this seemed like one of the real possibilities. I believe Marlon and others when they said Katherine didn't sound like herself. I also believe Paris when she said not calling for a week was not like Katherine at all.) What would happen if Katherine were indeed to have a mini-stroke and thus become unfit to handle her own affairs? Would she need a guardian, just like the children have a guardian right now? Would said guardian have all the rights that Katherine has, such as the power to challenge the will?

I don't have an answer to those questions and this kind of speculation is only worth as much as the sources it's based on, so basically nothing at all. I don't believe we are in a position to know more than tmz or anyone else since most of our information comes from the media, and mostly tabloid media at that. I also don't think we know more than the judge, anything we know is public information, so chances are the judge knows all of that as well, and more.

The first thing I thought when I heard the kids were at the concert was that they probably feared if Katherine went without them she wouldn't come back again.

There's a video online of someone who was standing behind the kids at the concert, they didn't look like they were really into it. My whole heart is with those kids at the moment :(

bktEM.jpg

If Katherine suddenly became uncapeable of looking after PPB througy illness as an example (not that I want this to happen) would Diana Ross automatically get guardianship?

I'm going to have to lots of praying for PPB, There's not much else I can do with reguards of this subject. :(

The biggest issue in all of this is that some members of the family can't grasp the fact that they are no longer part of a successful family act like they were in the 70's. When Michael walked away all those years ago, those few should have seen the writing on the wall and carve out new careers for themselves. They did not and just kept on hanging onto the gravy train provided by Michael.

The brothers are talented and some could have easily found themseves new roles but they still wanted to live the life of a superstar with insufficient money coming in.

Diana Ross would be the better choice...

She is NOT a Jackson, and she has little to gain by being their guardian.

Im sorry but i have to say this: yes im concerned very much, but we still dont know everything, there to many wholes to go to a judge as fans, i feel that that will backfire on us, the kids being angry at us. We can support them by loving michael doing the world good what he was all about, and support the kids through twitter etc. i think if we do that we do enough. We only know what is said in the media, and you know what michael said always: dont believe the media, right?

So i suggest but that is my feeling, lets wait it out and see and support the estate what we did with that letter what was send, and mostly support and love michael in our hearts and music. be kind be generus etc.

But thats my feeling. I get why fans wanna intervine but please think before make a move.

Also: i hope the kids are alright, maybe they went to a concert because they hate fighting and remember paris was first mad at michaels brother *randy?* and later she tweeted im sorry i love you. so even in great pressure and ugly fights i believe michaels kids are raised to love and be kind, and thats what i believe happend with them going to a concert.

I totally agree. With all that happened, you could feel Paris' relief in her tweet when Katherine was finally home. She passionately LOVES her grandmother. She already lost her father. She doesn't want to lose her grandmother too and would GREATLY resent anyone who interfered beyond what is currently being put in place by the courts.

PPB are going to be interviewed personally by a child care authority. They can speak for themselves. We know that now moreso than ever before. If they hated going to that concert, let them be the ones to tell it. They may very well want to put this all behind them too and get back to their "normalcy". The last two weeks have been draining for us fans, just imagine how tiring it's all been for them.

The fact is parents often bring children together after a fight. I'd get into major ones with my siblings and my parents would make us apologize to each other, even though we were still pissed. This situation is different because 60 year old adults are involved, but the principle is the same.

The thing is MJ's children's eyes have been forever wide opened by these last two weeks. I think as fans we should continue to support them as we have been and take a back seat at this point.

I think some fans are getting too caught up in this. Considering to contact the judge?? Its really not our business, (even though its been made very public) its not our place to involve ourselves. PPB and the Jacksons have their life, and each one of you has yours. There isn't much sense getting all heated about what is going on in their life because you don't know them most of you have never even met them and also, whatever happens with them is out of your control. I would advise to just wish them the best and #Chillout. Go enjoy the weather or something. I hope none of you take this the wrong way, but only you know if it applies to you.

Mod Note Temp closed for cleaning

This thread is to
discuss the guardianship and what happened to Paris prince blanket and grandma. We have a separate thread for discusing the will .. and a controversial forum for conspiracy theories. Im moving posts to the proper threads to discuss the will and moving conspiracy theories from hoax or believer sites to the controversial forum including posts using mediums or physcis .

Wont take long .. then you can continue discussing in the proper threads and forums

You can continue discussing these conspiracy views but I created a thread in
Controversy forum for you, where we allow these theories to be discussed
Here is the Title of the thread - Why I think The 2002 Will is a fraud.

This thread is now open for discussion - Please stay on topic :)

I totally agree. With all that happened, you could feel Paris' relief in her tweet when Katherine was finally home. She passionately LOVES her grandmother. She already lost her father. She doesn't want to lose her grandmother too and would GREATLY resent anyone who interfered beyond what is currently being put in place by the courts.PPB are going to be interviewed personally by a child care authority. They can speak for themselves. We know that now moreso than ever before. If they hated going to that concert, let them be the ones to tell it. They may very well want to put this all behind them too and get back to their "normalcy". The last two weeks have been draining for us fans, just imagine how tiring it's all been for them. The fact is parents often bring children together after a fight. I'd get into major ones with my siblings and my parents would make us apologize to each other, even though we were still pissed. This situation is different because 60 year old adults are involved, but the principle is the same.The thing is MJ's children's eyes have been forever wide opened by these last two weeks. I think as fans we should continue to support them as we have been and take a back seat at this point.

thank you.
To al that are hurting and scared i wanna say this: They are raised by michael, our beloved michael the one we trust love and have in our hearts forever. I believe me must trust on his education to the kids, they were raised right i believe that with whole my hearth. The kids know when michael told them about the media the lies the fam after money, they know that. I hope we all can rely on that and stay in the spirit of michael.
He didnt want us to be mad or make a move against katherine. And how maybe mad i am at her for leaving the kids and be manipulated that easy i still feel that she is michaels mother and i have to respect her because he did.
The kids i hope have michaels hearth and that means even after those fights and weeks. they still go to a concert to support somebody maybe only katherine but we dont know that. So far there good kids who still bring michaels message to the world. What else can we ask for in them?
Maybe if we remind ourselfs that than we can be at peace while the bad ones fight. We rise above that.
We are here for michael and his kids not for jermaine etc.
love

I just heard the news that Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket were at the Greedy Middle Aged Brats "Unity" concert last night! Am I the only one here who's initial reaction towards T.J and Katherine was:
?

I feel like we all wasted our time here. Like nothing will ever change or improved. How in god's name does T.J (or Katherine for that matter) allow PPB to go to their concert last night after all the fuckery they witnessed these passed few days? Then Paris just tweeted a picture of the show last night on her instagram called "unity".

I think I am just going to step away from all this and just listen/admire/love Michael only because I feel that I am too attached to these kids and everything that's going on. I had migraines this whole week thinking about these kids safety, what was going on.....and here I am today worried for them - and TJ/Katherine allowed PPB to go see a concert of the very same people who are not only trying to take away their inheritance - but harm them in a way to hurt their reputation in the public(X17 & other celeb sites) - and kidnapped their grandma and worried them sick.

Is that normal? To take kids to see the very same people who tried to hurt them, perform in concert? Is it just me who see's something wrong with this?

tumblr_m7vwmzPjPh1qix3f4.gif

If shit continues on like this, these kids will most likely:

A: End up in a mental institution from all the emotional abuse they endured all these years because people who were suppose to have their backs and protect them, didn't.

B: End up on drugs, to kill whatever pain they had to endure from all the mental & emotional abuse after their father's passing.

C: The worst case scenerio which I don't have to type here.

If this Judge is smart, he will see what happened, how Katherine just wants the $70K a month and how T.J already f**ked up wonderfully by allowing these kids go see in concert the very people who tried to harm them. Katherine loves her own kids and her own kids only. If she loved PPB, she would have NEVER in a million years have them go to that concert after everything that's happened. That is the straw that broke the camels back for me. And if this judge gives her joint custody on Monday, then he is just as much of a f**king idiot as Jerm's and co.

And T.J. - not even 5 days and you already f**ked up.

I'm am so upset right now. I just can't.

tumblr_m7ry3zuJ261qbmxp3.gif

I feel the same way.

While all of this have been going on I've had severe headaches and not been able to sleep properly. I'm beyond scared for the children at this point. I've always felt I failed as a fan because I couldn't help Michael (it may be irritional but it's how I feel) and I'll be damned if I faill with his children too. I'll support and defend his children just like I did with him.

Maybe I need to take a step back, but this whole mess have made me realise how wrong it is that Michael is no longer here :( It breaks my heart in a way I can't even explain. I feel I owe it to him to do everything I can to help his kids and it's so frustrating to not being able to help them when their own family is treating them this way.

I don't know, the whole thing just breaks my heart and makes me miss Michael so much more than I already did.

I think everyone is being very hard on Katherine. Also very judgmental. I mean how many of your parents are perfect? Has your mom or dad never let you down? Made a mistake? You've never gotten angry with them or disagreed?

All I'm saying is to just keep an open mind and realize that there are children out there suffering from REAL child abuse. Drugs in the home, molestation by their parents, assault from their teachers. I mean how do you compare that to "Oh my gosh, Janet snatched a cell phone, their being abused!!!"?

The first bad incident and suddenly Katherine is the worst guardian ever? Come on America, be fair about this. Katherine may not be perfect, and she may even need someone to aid her with the guardianship, but their are certainly worst parents out there. There are plenty of orphans who would gladly trade places with those kids. Count your blessings because they could end up with someone worse in the long run.

Last edited:

I feel the same way.

While all of this have been going on I've had severe headaches and not been able to sleep properly. I'm beyond scared for the children at this point. I've always felt I failed as a fan because I couldn't help Michael (it may be irritional but it's how I feel) and I'll be damned if I faill with his children too. I'll support and defend his children just like I did with him.

Maybe I need to take a step back, but this whole mess have made me realise how wrong it is that Michael is no longer here :( It breaks my heart in a way I can't even explain. I feel I owe it to him to do everything I can to help his kids and it's so frustrating to not being able to help them when their own family is treating them this way.

I don't know, the whole thing just breaks my heart and makes me miss Michael so much more than I already did.

Oh you sound so sad.

There is something that I admire in Michael's kids. They know that Katherine was Misguided (according to Michael jr.), and they love Katherine in spite of all her faults, which is the way it is supposed to be. I admire the children for that, but I only wish that Michael got the same unconditional love from his siblings.

The kids are not going to end up diana ross. we need to stop entering her into the coversation and stay planted in reality. it will be joint KJ and TJ or just KJ or just TJ. my best bet is the joint and then if KJ dies it will be all TJ. this is what is realistically happening. im good with TJ he's a good dad.

Well she could talk about Diana if she wants to because the court told TJ to give notice to Diana and Debbie. We all have our opinions. If some want to dream let them.

Katherine seems to be ok health wise and can hang in there for 3 years, unless Randy's antics causes real stroke to her. Junior will be 18 in 3 years time, he can start petition for guardian ship for younger siblings, which imo is the best solution.

Last edited:

Prettygirl you just found out what we have been saying all along, that Katherine is going to be Katherine. She will not change. She will always make attempts to show the family as unified no matter what her children do. She will always use Michael's money to help her children. She will always use Michael's children to help her children.

Didn't she use them in the Mann contract to get money to help her children? Didn't she get money from Michael's estate to pay for Jermaine and Randy's child support? Didn't she say she gave up her phone and did not want to call the wards? Didn't she make a statement where she did not state her concerns about the children being worried? Didn't she say she was on a holiday, even though she knew she was supposed to be going to a concert and not a spa? Didn't she say she never told TJ he could be the temp guardian, even though TJ said she accepted that idea? Didn't she say she wants to retain control of the money in the joint guardianship? Didn't she try to place Janet's security in the home and remove the Estate paid security in order to have a group of people there that can be controlled by the signers. Isn't the reason she said and did all this is to protect and help her kids? Now you finally got what some of us have been saying for a long time. Katherine will always put her children first!!! Further, TJ is not going to go against her when she is around. If she was still in Arizona, then maybe TJ will say:

"Always Children First."

To prevent further disappointment in the future, repeat after me: Katherine will be Katherine; Katherine will be Katherine; Katherine will be Katherine. There................!!!!

The wards are minors and have to do what she says, so do not be mad with them. Grandma said we are going with TJ, and the kids have to go. Grandma said take pictures with that fake charity; go on Oprah; sign those belts-- and the kids have to do it. They have no choice now. All they could do is look unhappy.

Also, expect that the children will keep certain relevant information from the independent investigator, so that you do not get disappointed.

Finally, this situation has taught you this valuable lesson: Do the right thing not because you expect thanks, applause, or the outcome will be the way you want it to be. But do the right thing because it is the just and decent thing to do. In that way you avoid a lot of disappointment.

And that's why, for my health, I need to back away from all this. I know PPB are 100% innocent for all this. If the judge (if he's good) on monday does something incredible as to strip Kate from all Guardianship, then I will have a glimmer of hope here.

My heart breaks for Prince, Paris and Blanket. It truly does, but I feel hopeless about all this. And sadden.

jimmy.gif

The kids are not going to end up diana ross. we need to stop entering her into the coversation and stay planted in reality. it will be joint KJ and TJ or just KJ or just TJ. my best bet is the joint and then if KJ dies it will be all TJ. this is what is realistically happening. im good with TJ he's a good dad.

This is only being said because Diana Ross has said in the past she does not want physical custody of the children. One of her sons reiterated her stance in an interview he gave a few years ago. Many of you may not be old enough to remember, but Miss Ross helped raise her brother, some or one of her sister's children, she gave support to Flo Ballard's children after she died, and she raised her own 5 children. I think she knows her capabilities.

As far as contacting the judge about custody: Letters from fans will not get past his clerk because hearsay is not allowed in California custody hearings or with Children's Dept of Social Services. That is probably the reason the judge has launched in investigation. The Judge probably saw the same things in the news that the public has heard, but he cannot make decisions based on that.

Last edited:

When is the Judge going to make a final decision on permanent guardianship? I know TJ is the temp guardian till mid August, so will it be after that? I presume the kids have already been spoken to.

This is only being said because Diana Ross has said in the past she does not want physical custody of the children. One of her sons reiterated her stance in an interview he gave a few years ago. Many of you may not be old enough to remember, but Miss Ross helped raise her brother, some or one of her sister's children, she gave support to Flo Ballard's children after she died, and she raised her own 5 children. I think she knows her capabilities.

As far as contacting the judge about custody: Letters from fans will not get past his clerk because hearsay is not allowed in California custody hearings or with Children's Dept of Social Services. That is probably the reason the judge has launched in investigation. The Judge probably saw the same things in the news that the public has heard, but he cannot make decisions based on that.

I doubt people were thinking of sending letters of hearsay. If I remember the thread posts the conversation was about sending the documents not fans writing in. You never know the information could have been emailed already.

Rhilo the investigation was supposed to be done at school, but I heard school finished on Friday. Then Blanket does not go outside of the home for school, so he would have to be interviewed at home.

The only thing that bring at least a little comfort to me, is that when Junior tweeted after J,J and R attack to their house "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," that tweet will keep them on their tiptoes for rest of their lives as they have no idea what Michael have told them, and whatever it is, they definitely don't want it out in open. They'd better to behave themselves, otherwise there is more to come from Junior.

^^Petrarose exactly. I don't see what's wrong about sending facts to the Judge. The Howard Mann contract, signing belts, jackets, the Cardiff concert, the Japan concert and promoting the fake HTW charity. It's obvious, Katherine who has no need for the money herself, is getting into these deals to support her children, and she uses PPB because they sell.

I think the Estate should also monitor the 70k allowance closely, if they aren't already. I'm not sure most if it is used for its intended purpose.

Rhilo;3681038 said:
When is the Judge going to make a final decision on permanent guardianship? I know TJ is the temp guardian till mid August, so will it be after that? I presume the kids have already been spoken to.

Jackson judge orders probe into children’s welfare
Posted at: 07/27/2012 3:36 PM
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY

(AP) LOS ANGELES - A judge on Friday ordered an investigation into the well-being of Michael Jackson’s children and a lawyer for the family matriarch said she will move to share guardianship of the children with the adult son of Tito Jackson.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff told a court investigator to interview the three children independently and provide a report for review only by the judge, not attorneys involved in the case.

The order does not spell out a reason for the investigation, but it is likely intended to give the judge another perspective on how Jackson’s children are coping after a week of family turmoil that included the absence of their grandmother and a dispute in the driveway of their home amid a feud over the estate of the pop superstar.

The court investigator was ordered to interview the children at school at a time to remain undisclosed. Beckloff received a similar report a few weeks after Jackson’s death in 2009 and its contents remain sealed.

Beckloff said during a hearing earlier this week that there were no indications that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong.

Under the proposed guardianship change, the 82-year-old Jackson would share oversight of the children with Tito Jackson’s son in a deal that would relieve her of some of the day-to-day stresses of managing a famous family, her attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said.

The decision was made after a meeting between Katherine Jackson and Sanders on Thursday. He said Michael Jackson’s eldest son has told attorneys he approves of the arrangement.

A formal filing for co-guardianship is expected next week. If approved, it would make Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson a co-guardian of the children _ Prince, Paris and Blanket _ who range in ages from 10 to 15.

TJ Jackson’s attorneys suggest the co-guardianship arrangement in a filing Friday. It states that if either adult guardian dies or is unable to serve, the other will act alone in raising the children.

Under the plan, responsibility for managing staff and security at the home would shift to TJ Jackson. Katherine Jackson would keep control of a family allowance worth tens of thousands of dollars a month, Sanders said.

"Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael’s children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high-profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael’s children," Sanders wrote in a statement.

"She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian," he wrote.

TJ Jackson, 34, is the children’s first cousin and performs with his brothers in the group 3T.

Beckloff on Wednesday suspended Katherine Jackson’s guardianship duties temporarily and appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian. The judge said he would likely re-instate Katherine Jackson as guardian upon her return.

Katherine Jackson had been at a Tucson, Ariz., spa since July 15 with her daughter Rebbie and other relatives and had not spoken to her grandchildren during that time. She returned to the Los Angeles area on Thursday.

"The minor children are very attached to (TJ Jackson) who has been very involved in their lives since the death of their father," TJ Jackson’s attorneys wrote in the court filing. "Recent events have highlighted the need for continuity for the minor children."

The filing was required by Beckloff, but Sanders said it would be superseded by a joint petition next week.
http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S2701720.shtml?cat=10075

Comment about underlined part. So Katherine can deal with all the money problems and fighting among siblings, but she cannot deal with PPB school things, and feels that she needs to run away for 10 days to get a break from that? I would have thought if TJ had a control over money, she would have it a lot easier as Jermaine et all would have to go to him for hand outs.

Last edited:

Comment about underlined part. So Katherine can deal with all the money problems and fighting among siblings, but she cannot deal with PPB school things, and feels that she needs to run away for 10 days to get a break from that? I would have thought if TJ had a control over money, she would have it a lot easier as Jermaine et all would have to go to him for hand outs.[/QUOTE]

Bubs that what we have been saying. Money is important.

I think the judge is going to give joint custody. We have children who want their grandma. I wonder how the estate is going to split the money between the two? Will TJ get more if he is doing most of the work, or will they share the same amount.

Yeah the thing about who will control thr money is not set yet. The petition states that kj will apply to control it but the judge might disagree in light of the info he will have gathered. so tj might end up with it or their might br other stipulations.

Yeah the thing about who will control thr money is not set yet. The petition states that kj will apply to control it but the judge might disagree in light of the info he will have gathered. so tj might end up with it or their might br other stipulations.

It might be interesting to see what the estate thinks of this. I know they generally allow her what she wants when it comes to money issues, so I guess they might agree on this since she is older.

This may already have been posted but I'm posting a link to the Guardianship papers signed by TJ. It's interesting to note that on page 15, it states that the mother of Blanket is Deborah Rowe. MJ and Debbie obviously were a couple long after the divorce, and I don't think this is a typo. TJ is a Jackson and knows the truth. http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...27_jackson.pdf

Back