Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Perhaps this is all part of the extra security measures that are being put in place to stop this happening again that was mentioned before. Wasnt that all agreed by the kids and TJ ?

LaToya Jackson is crazy; but I believe she does have love in her heart for
Michael Jackson's children. Anyway I pray so.
:angel:

Interesting that Joe is barred when he was not directly involved in the events of the past two weeks.

Last edited:

Well, last week, Paris unfollowed several of these cousins on Twitter.

She still follows Jermajesty, Donte, Jaafar, Yashi Brown, Siggy, LaToya, Randy Jr, Austin Brown, Cayla (Trent's daughter), Jermaine II, Genevieve, Tito, Marlon, TJ, Taj and Taryll,

She however unfollowed both Janet and Jermaine (she used to follow them).

This is the best news I have heard this week. Visitors cannot go into a property with the intent of doing harm. You cannot take children away without their guardian's consent. You cannot attempt to confiscate their passports. You cannot attempt to take their property if you are not responsible for them. You cannot keep their guardian away from them in order to make the guardian help you overthrow their father's estate.

Joe couldn't go there before because Debbie did not want him around the kids. Good to see that those with litigation with the estate cannot go there either.

Interesting that Joe i barred when he was not directly involved in the events of the past two weeks.
Joe Jackson already has a "Lifetime Achievement Award for Child Abuse".

This is the best news I have heard this week. Visitors cannot go into a property with the intent of doing harm. You cannot take children away without their guardian's consent. You cannot attempt to confiscate their passports. You cannot attempt to take their property if you are not responsible for them. You cannot keep their guardian away from them in order to make the guardian help you overthrow their father's estate.
Amen!!!!:bow:

The "it's the estate's house" as opposed to Michael's beneficiaries' is bothersome IMO. I always thought the estate was working for the benefit of those Michael designated, not that they actually owned something like the house they lived in. Power games are developing here that can only be detrimental in the long run.

I HATE HATE Jermaine, etc. started all this junk. The children seemed very happy before their commando tactics last week. I totally agree barring is warranted for now, but hope everything gets reconciled. If it's ongong, it'll just breed hostility and more division, and Michael's children have been through enough.

The Estate's job is to act as MICHAEL JACKSON financially until the children are old enough to inherit the Estate so if Michael were alive and paying for that property he would have the right to bar the sibs and their children from the premises. The estate has that power and I'm glad they do. It's an extra layer of protection for the kids.

The Estate's job is to act as MICHAEL JACKSON financially until the children are old enough to inherit the Estate so if Michael were alive and paying for that property he would have the right to bar the sibs and their children from the premises. The estate has that power and I'm glad they do. It's an extra layer of protection for the kids.

Exactly. Added to that they must ensure that the heirs are safe. If one of the heirs travel and is missing they have to take steps to find the person. They cannot say oh our job is only to generate money, to hell with that heir.

He should have done that with Hayvenhurst.

Janet Jackson, Others Family Members Barred from Mom’s California Home

Okay...I can't hold it in any longer....

:stop: :girl_gthooh: :ciao: :waving::lmao:

:clap: :tease::hysterical: :nana: :kickass: :pleased:

Ummm have you seen this article by Stacy Brown published in the NY Post - Page six? Is it safe to say that Rebbie is his source (the "sibling") and wow for all shitt she says about Janet.

Im not gonna post the entire aricle, just som parts

Why Janet Jackson became embroiled in family feud involving Michael's kids
By STACY BROWN

"What’s happened to Janet Jackson? How is it that the seemingly calmest, most soft-spoken sibling could be so vicious to her niece and nephews?

One Jackson family member tells The Post the answer is simple: It’s all about money. She’s got some; Michael’s estate has more — Billboard recently estimated its net worth at $1 billion — and her siblings have none. She lives in fear of supporting them.
“Janet’s last three tours have failed to sell tickets, and she’s cut each of them short,” the sibling says. “She hasn’t had a hit record in more than a decade, and she no longer has a recording contract. This family member says that Janet’s net worth is estimated at $100 million but that “she only has money going out and nothing new coming in.”

Her 2011 self-help book, “True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself,” was a best seller, ironic given that she hasn’t been able to detach fully from her destructive family — especially older brother Randy, whom she is said to worship. “Janet has nothing to do,” her sibling says. “And she is devoted to any cause Randy takes up.”

It was Randy, says this sibling, who hatched the plan to remove Katherine from the Jackson home, challenge Michael’s will, remove the children from Katherine’s legal custody and ultimately gain control of the estate.

“Randy thought that if they were to publicly show that [Katherine] was no longer capable of caring for the children and no longer able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of the house, then Randy could take her position.”

Randy, now 50, enlisted his sister Rebbie, 62, brothers Jermaine, 58, and Tito, 60, and Janet, the sibling says. The coup’s ultimate aim: to overthrow Michael’s estate executors, John Branca and John McClain.
With that, Randy would control the $70,000 monthly allowance Katherine gets from the estate and the $100,000 the children get.
About two weeks ago, Randy pushed the button on the plan.

One can only wonder what the Janet of 1986 — scared, free, struggling to carve her own persona — would make of today’s Janet, back in league with her tormenters against McClain.

And yet, not all is well with her siblings. Janet has fought viciously with La Toya, Jermaine and Jackie.

In 2001, Janet bought a Las Vegas home for her mother with the stipulation that family patriarch Joe Jackson never be allowed to live there, according to Rebbie Jackson. “She never forgave Joseph for what he did to us when we were children. She doesn’t deal with him at all,” Rebbie said.

While Janet has helped pay bills for her mother in the past and paid her brother Marlon’s mortgage for a full year and moved him to Atlanta, she has mostly been careful about helping her siblings with their cash problems.
“They need to get jobs if they think I’m going to do what Michael did for them. They are grown-ass men. I’m not giving them nothing,” Janet said, according to this family member.

While Janet’s relationship with Michael appeared close, the siblings were one another’s biggest rivals. Michael even once asked Janet to stop using her surname when she performed. It wasn’t until after repeated pleas from Katherine Jackson that Janet went to a Santa Maria, Calif., courthouse to show support for Michael during his child-molestation trial in 2005.

While Janet’s fortune remains stable, she fears for her security should she find herself supporting eight siblings and their families.
While Michael was in hiding in Bahrain following his acquittal, Janet started paying Katherine’s bills and giving her siblings money. But she has begun to cut them off.

Randy and Jermaine, who have children by the same woman, had previously requested that the estate pay their back child support, something Branca ultimately approved. Randy once owed as much as $150,000 to his ex.

“It is a fact that the primary reason Janet got involved in Randy’s plan,” says a sibling, “is because she wants to see her brothers control Michael’s money so they won’t come to her anymore.”

After Prince tweeted that his late father had warned him about “certain people,” the family member said one of those people was Janet. Often calling her “evil, selfish and cheap,” Michael warned his children that Janet wouldn’t be the best of aunts.

“I am taking actions that I have deemed appropriate to protect Michael’s children,” TJ said in court. Janet, it’s clear, will no longer be a part of their lives, and this thwarted plan has eroded her power. The three children have been reunited with their grandmother and have vowed to stay as far as possible from their aunts and uncles. Janet’s efforts to give her brothers a financial parachute has backfired.

“[The children] will probably never let this go,” says one sibling. “They certainly won’t forget it. And the ones the family members tried to paint as bad guys are the very ones those children will always see as protectors.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/ms_jackson_gets_nasty_YpJuLxk0dXzKY7uAzZr1uK/0

Last edited:

Randy announced last Friday that he and some siblings were barred from the house. A reporter said that TJ authorized the Estate to write the letter, TJ feels there needs to be a cooling off period for now. The Estate is in probate and the family can't just do anything they want with the assets. When Katherine was given guardianship and the judge approved giving her the allowance, he advised her "to get those people (Alejandra, her kids, and other grandhildren) out of the house". If she had done that immediately a lot of problems would have been avoided.---How long this will be in effect is up to the siblings. If they want to treat the children with respect and drop the maddness, then maybe the children will forgive them.

I appreciate the action the executors took. PPB should not feel uncomfortable in their own home and Jermaine, etc. presence would make them uncomfortable at this time. They deserve the time and space to deal with what happened. I just thought of it as their "own" home. Your analogy to MJ is on point, but I still beleive there are power games unfortunately being played that I hope PPB don't get further caught up in.

Jesta;3681349 said:
MJNA STAFF JULY 29, 2012

(Roland Martin Reports) - The executors of Michael Jackson’s estate have barred a number of the late singer’s siblings, including Janet Jackson, from the California home where their mother, Katherine, is raising the late singers three children.

The details of who is and isn’t allowed onto the Calabas, California is detailed in an email obtained by CNN’s Roland S. Martin.

Howard Weitzman, who represents John McClain and John Branca, sent the email Wednesday to Charles Schultz, an attorney for Mrs. Jackson.

Weitzman writes that after the drama over the last two weeks, which including allegations that Katherine Jackson had gone missing for 10 days and was unable to reach Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, which led to her having to share guardianship of the children with another grandchild, TJ Jackson, it is necessary to bar certain family and friends from the property.

“Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, and in order to protect the children and Mrs. Jackson, the Executors believe that it would not be appropriate to allow the following individuals to enter the residence or its grounds and we instruct the security to preclude the following from entering the residence or the grounds: Randy Jackson and any of his children, Janet Jackson, Rebbie Jackson and any of her children, Jermaine Jackson, his wife and any of his children, Janice Smith, or anyone else who was involved in the recent events that led to Mrs. Jackson’s separation from and inability to communicate with Michael’s children, or any agents or representatives of any of these individuals,” Weitzman wrote.

“There will be no other security or drivers allowed on the property except those employed by the Estate of Michael Jackson. Joe Jackson is precluded from entering the property. Howard Mann who is in litigation against the Estate and is working with the Jackson siblings that wrote the “letter” should also not be allowed on the premises.”

The “letter” Weitzman is referring to is the one signed by Randy, Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and Tito Jackson, alleging that the 2002 will authorizing Branca and McClain to be the executors of estate is fraudulent. Tito later apologized for signing the letter.

“Of course, Paris, Prince and Blanket, T.J. and his brothers, Tito, Marlon, Jackie and their spouses, current security (hired by the Estate), staff (per T.J.), Meg Lodise, Michael Kane, Sandra Ribera, Parry Sanders, Trent Jackson, you (Charles Shultz) and anyone else authorized by T.J. (other than the Excluded Individuals listed above), may enter and remain on the premises,” Weitzman wrote.

Weitzman’s email does not mention Michael’s sister, LaToya, and whether she can visit the property. She has publicly called on her family to stop the infighting.

According to a Jackson family source, the estate is allowed to make such demands because it pays the monthly lease payment on the Calabas home. Katherine Jackson controls the $70,000 monthly stipend the estate allocates to each Jackson child – a total of $210,000 – any way she sees fit, including school costs and other expenses.

Katherine Jackson is currently in the process of trying to purchase the home so the estate won’t be able to dictate such terms, the source said.

Weitzman writes that if law enforcement needs to be made of the letter, Schultz, T.J. Jackson or anyone else is authorized to show it to them.

“It is imperative to the Estate that from this point forward a safe and appropriate environment be provided for Michael Jackson’s children and his mother as well,” Weitzman wrote.

http://www.mjjunderground.com/2012/...ily-members-barred-from-moms-california-home/

Hmm well this would be a good idea until someone in the family needs a blood transfusion or organ transplant. (God forbid)

Maybe katherine will get janet to buy the house. She has lots of money.

While Janet’s fortune remains stable, she fears for her security should she find herself supporting eight siblings and their families.

This is not a direct quote from the source for the article about Janet, so I assume that this is dear old Stacy Brown who cannot do the math. Last time I checked, Janet currently has only seven siblings. And then she had eight siblings, she probably did not worry about supporting one of them. Not that it changes anything, just sloppy writing.

By the way, while Janet is hugely unpopular here now, and for a very good reason, I still refuse to believe anything that came from Stacy Brown.

Last edited:

So Rebbie has now thrown Janet under the bus. Bwwwaaahhhh!

Janet you should have known better than to get in bed with certain members of your family. Or did you think that it was only Michael that they would treat like crap?

The "it's the estate's house" as opposed to Michael's beneficiaries' is bothersome IMO. I always thought the estate was working for the benefit of those Michael designated, not that they actually owned something like the house they lived in. Power games are developing here that can only be detrimental in the long run.

Any asset the Estate owns will be children's when they turn 30,35 and 40 years old. It's no different than when alive Michael owning the house and other people living in it.

This barring family members from THEIR MOTHER's home is crazy! And I can't believe some people are actually justifying this mess! Then again, I can believe it because a good number of the Michael Jackson fans are far gone with this fudgery. Just because the estate is 'footing the bills' does not mean they should tell someone which relatives they can have at their house and who can't come. This too me, gives credence to what Randy and the others were saying in that letter: CONTROL!

This crap from the executors and company is nothing but a strong-arm tactic to let the Jacksons know who's the boss. Why can't they answer the questions that the family have regarding whether or not they are the rightful executors of Michael's estate? Why can't they give a logical explanation as to why Michael was in New York instead of Los Angeles when he supposedly sign his will? Why was his children's names put incorrectly on the will? What really happened to Peter Lopez? This is just for starters.

Contrary to popular belief among the executors, the mislead fans, the media: The Jacksons--Michael's family--have the right to ask those questions and demand sufficient answers. This has NOTHING to do with money. Contesting a will did not begin with the Jacksons NOR will it end with them.

I have a question for you all: If YOU had a relative who died and that person previously told you about people he did not care for and didn't want to do business with anymore and was suspicious of these people-----AND THESE SAME people end up being in charge of your dead relative's estate based on a questionable will, WHAT WOULD YOU DO! Would you have the attitude of "Oh well, that's that". Or would you want answers? And if you were not getting answers but a bunch of bullish nonsense, what would YOU do. How would YOU react?

Alot of fans have been so mislead and so blinded by their own misguided suspicions against the Jacksons, they can't see past it to see anything else that is staring them in the face.

How would any of YOU like it if the estate executors of your dead loved ones estate barred YOU and your family from the home of YOUR mother and other family members? How would YOU react? But you know what many of you are so far gone you would probably say "I'd be fine with it". Just so you wouldn't appear to even consider putting yourself in the Jackson's shoes.

These executors are showing themselves to be bullies and control freaks. Divide and conquer at its best.

Vici;3681543 said:
Ummm have you seen this article by Stacy Brown published in the NY Post - Page six? Is it safe to say that Rebbie is his source (the "sibling") and wow for all shitt she says about Janet.

By STACY BROWN

"What’s happened to Janet Jackson? How is it that the seemingly calmest, most soft-spoken sibling could be so vicious to her niece and nephews?

One Jackson family member tells The Post the answer is simple: It’s all about money. She’s got some; Michael’s estate has more — Billboard recently estimated its net worth at $1 billion — and her siblings have none. She lives in fear of supporting them.
“Janet’s last three tours have failed to sell tickets, and she’s cut each of them short,” the sibling says. “She hasn’t had a hit record in more than a decade, and she no longer has a recording contract. This family member says that Janet’s net worth is estimated at $100 million but that “she only has money going out and nothing new coming in.”

Her 2011 self-help book, “True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself,” was a best seller, ironic given that she hasn’t been able to detach fully from her destructive family — especially older brother Randy, whom she is said to worship. “Janet has nothing to do,” her sibling says. “And she is devoted to any cause Randy takes up.”

It was Randy, says this sibling, who hatched the plan to remove Katherine from the Jackson home, challenge Michael’s will, remove the children from Katherine’s legal custody and ultimately gain control of the estate.

“Randy thought that if they were to publicly show that [Katherine] was no longer capable of caring for the children and no longer able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities of the house, then Randy could take her position.”

Randy, now 50, enlisted his sister Rebbie, 62, brothers Jermaine, 58, and Tito, 60, and Janet, the sibling says. The coup’s ultimate aim: to overthrow Michael’s estate executors, John Branca and John McClain.
With that, Randy would control the $70,000 monthly allowance Katherine gets from the estate and the $100,000 the children get.

One can only wonder what the Janet of 1986 — scared, free, struggling to carve her own persona — would make of today’s Janet, back in league with her tormenters against McClain.

And yet, not all is well with her siblings. Janet has fought viciously with La Toya, Jermaine and Jackie.

In 2001, Janet bought a Las Vegas home for her mother with the stipulation that family patriarch Joe Jackson never be allowed to live there, according to Rebbie Jackson. “She never forgave Joseph for what he did to us when we were children. She doesn’t deal with him at all,” Rebbie said.

While Janet has helped pay bills for her mother in the past and paid her brother Marlon’s mortgage for a full year and moved him to Atlanta, she has mostly been careful about helping her siblings with their cash problems.
“They need to get jobs if they think I’m going to do what Michael did for them. They are grown-ass men. I’m not giving them nothing,” Janet said, according to this family member.

While Janet’s relationship with Michael appeared close, the siblings were one another’s biggest rivals. Michael even once asked Janet to stop using her surname when she performed. It wasn’t until after repeated pleas from Katherine Jackson that Janet went to a Santa Maria, Calif., courthouse to show support for Michael during his child-molestation trial in 2005.

While Michael was in hiding in Bahrain following his acquittal, Janet started paying Katherine’s bills and giving her siblings money. But she has begun to cut them off.

Randy and Jermaine, who have children by the same woman, had previously requested that the estate pay their back child support, something Branca ultimately approved. Randy once owed as much as $150,000 to his ex.

“It is a fact that the primary reason Janet got involved in Randy’s plan,” says a sibling, “is because she wants to see her brothers control Michael’s money so they won’t come to her anymore.”

After Prince tweeted that his late father had warned him about “certain people,” the family member said one of those people was Janet. Often calling her “evil, selfish and cheap,” Michael warned his children that Janet wouldn’t be the best of aunts.

“I am taking actions that I have deemed appropriate to protect Michael’s children,” TJ said in court. Janet, it’s clear, will no longer be a part of their lives, and this thwarted plan has eroded her power. The three children have been reunited with their grandmother and have vowed to stay as far as possible from their aunts and uncles. Janet’s efforts to give her brothers a financial parachute has backfired.

“[The children] will probably never let this go,” says one sibling. “They certainly won’t forget it. And the ones the family members tried to paint as bad guys are the very ones those children will always see as protectors.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/ms_jackson_gets_nasty_YpJuLxk0dXzKY7uAzZr1uK/0

Although this article says all the things we have been saying, still, what a wonderful sibling to give such information to Brown and speak so vindictively of a family member. With a Jackson as a sibling, who needs enemies. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the deposition didn't Michael leave thousands and Janet 10 thousand, so how did she take care of them.

Janet is right though, her brothers should take care of themselves. Still, how come in this article Janet gets all the nastiness, when Rebbie was involved too. I guess since this information comes mostly from Rebbie, she left herself out. What do the fans on here who were defending these people think of them ratting on each other like this.

Next, doesn't stupid Randy know that people do not become guardians like that. Simply by removing Katherine, does not mean you are going to be appointed guardian, bozo. Especially if the kids do not trust you. Also, simply because you are a guardian, Randy, it does not mean you can take over the estate. Randy should gain some expertise on the terms of the will, because he does not understand anything about it.

Randy sounds like some of the posters here. I wonder if he is posting here under names that end in "fan."

This barring family members from THEIR MOTHER's home is crazy! And I can't believe some people are actually justifying this mess! Then again, I can believe it because a good number of the Michael Jackson fans are far gone with this fudgery. Just because the estate is 'footing the bills' does not mean they should tell someone which relatives they can have at their house and who can't come. This too me, gives credence to what Randy and the others were saying in that letter: CONTROL!

This crap from the executors and company is nothing but a strong-arm tactic to let the Jacksons know who's the boss. Why can't they answer the questions that the family have regarding whether or not they are the rightful executors of Michael's estate? Why can't they give a logical explanation as to why Michael was in New York instead of Los Angeles when he supposedly sign his will? Why was his children's names put incorrectly on the will? What really happened to Peter Lopez? This is just for starters.

Contrary to popular belief among the executors, the mislead fans, the media: The Jacksons--Michael's family--have the right to ask those questions and demand sufficient answers. This has NOTHING to do with money. Contesting a will did not begin with the Jacksons NOR will it end with them.

I have a question for you all: If YOU had a relative who died and that person previously told you about people he did not care for and didn't want to do business with anymore and was suspicious of these people-----AND THESE SAME people end up being in charge of your dead relative's estate based on a questionable will, WHAT WOULD YOU DO! Would you have the attitude of "Oh well, that's that". Or would you want answers? And if you were not getting answers but a bunch of bullish nonsense, what would YOU do. How would YOU react?

Alot of fans have been so mislead and so blinded by their own misguided suspicions against the Jacksons, they can't see past it to see anything else that is staring them in the face.

How would any of YOU like it if the estate executors of your dead loved ones estate barred YOU and your family from the home of YOUR mother and other family members? How would YOU react? But you know what many of you are so far gone you would probably say "I'd be fine with it". Just so you wouldn't appear to even consider putting yourself in the Jackson's shoes.

These executors are showing themselves to be bullies and control freaks. This their way of 'punishing' the Jacksons for DARING to step to them instead of turning a blind eye to their crookedness---like good little boys and girls. Divide and conquer at its best.

I don't have a problem with this.

Vici;3681543 said:

By STACY BROWN

That was very kind of Stacy to leave out the fact that Rebbie and her husband used to get an allowance from Janet as well. Janet isn't the only sibling with "too much time on her hands". Didn't Michael leave a million dollars behind to take care of mother while Janet only contributed 10 thousand?

These cubs are going to eat each other alive before all is said and done.

Although this article says all the things we have been saying, still, what a wonderful sibling to give such information to Brown and speak so vindictively of a family member. With a Jackson as a sibling, who needs enemies. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the deposition didn't Michael leave thousands and Janet 10 thousand, so how did she take care of them.

Janet is right though, her brothers should take care of themselves. Still, how come in this article Janet gets all the nastiness, when Rebbie was involved too. I guess since this information comes mostly from Rebbie, she left herself out. What do the fans on here who were defending these people think of them ratting on each other like this.

Next, doesn't stupid Randy know that people do not become guardians like that. Simply by removing Katherine, does not mean you are going to be appointed guardian, bozo. Especially if the kids do not trust you. Also, simply because you are a guardian, Randy, it does not mean you can take over the estate. Randy should gain some expertise on the terms of the will, because he does not understand anything about it.

Randy sounds like some of the posters here. I wonder if he is posting here under names that end in "fan."

I would not trust anything Stacy Brown reports without independent confirmation, he has lied before, he will lie again & again. He is friends with Diane Dimond & other shady people.

I HATE HATE Jermaine, etc. started all this junk. The children seemed very happy before their commando tactics last week. I totally agree barring is warranted for now, but hope everything gets reconciled. If it's ongong, it'll just breed hostility and more division, and Michael's children have been through enough.

I just meant that to me the estate is Michael and he is paying for that house for Katherine and the kids. It's terrible that it came to this but the executors have to make sure the kids are alright. They were not able to speak to Katherine their grandma and guardian for over a week. Then the kids lawyer gets involved and what Randy and company did last week. Katherine can visit them at their houses. Maybe in time if the kids want some people can be allowed to visit again.

Just to refresh your memory:

[URL="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7ndOWy1OSXo/SDs8RP0gn9I/AAAAAAAAAfQ/IAJMB6owhDw/s1600/GroupwithStacy.jpg"][/URL]

Jesta;3681349 said:
MJNA STAFF JULY 29, 2012

(Roland Martin Reports) - The executors of Michael Jackson’s estate have barred a number of the late singer’s siblings, including Janet Jackson, from the California home where their mother, Katherine, is raising the late singers three children.

The details of who is and isn’t allowed onto the Calabas, California is detailed in an email obtained by CNN’s Roland S. Martin.

Howard Weitzman, who represents John McClain and John Branca, sent the email Wednesday to Charles Schultz, an attorney for Mrs. Jackson.

Weitzman writes that after the drama over the last two weeks, which including allegations that Katherine Jackson had gone missing for 10 days and was unable to reach Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, which led to her having to share guardianship of the children with another grandchild, TJ Jackson, it is necessary to bar certain family and friends from the property.

OK, I admit that the first I was uneasy about this e-mail until I realized that it was sent last Wednesday - the exact date when TJ was awarded temporary custody and Mrs. Jackson came home. It was in the middle of great uncertainly, after this sketchy late night telephone call from Katherine. While I don't believe that Estate should have the right to dictate whom Mrs. Jackson can and cannot see on principle, I do believe that it was responsible and right thing to do in the middle of this strange and uncertain situation, to put it politely. I am with Estate on this one.

Back