Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Bubs;3684317 said:
I wonder to whom she directed this tweet:
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
i'm tired of people thinking money is everything

In that family of mercenary’s and pirates the possibilities are endless. I’m so happy that Paris and Prince are on top of these mental morons.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

I tried telling ya'll for years that this family is shady.. Mike was the only sane one and he was the only one with good and pure intentions

And I agree with Victory.. Katherine is no angel... she has been selling her kids since she realized they had talent for a buck.. she along with Joe used their kids' talent, especially MJ's, for their own benefit. She either lied to ABC during the hostage video or she lied to the court during her statement. Whatever it is, she did it for her own benefit to make sure she didn't lose guardianship which means losing her new cash cows who happen to be MJ's babies.

I tried telling ya'll for years that this family is shady.. Mike was the only sane one and he was the only one with good and pure intentions

I had a lot of people get mad at me and unfriend me on FB also for putting "Mother" and her demon spawn on blast a long time ago. People didn't understand that I called them out because I'm an MJ fan first and "It's all for love". They never fooled me because I have a mother and sibs just like the jackson's. I could see right through them and KJ's perfect little old lady act never worked on me. The way she used Michael and threw him under the bus so many times totally gave her away. I feel vindicated.

If you wanted to disable a TV all you have to do is pull some tubes out in the back
it. And the phone all you have to is unhook it

Because Michael always spoke so highly of Katherine I believed she was this amazing person, that he had his goodness from her, now I see I was wrong.

It's just very confusing to me because when you see her in interviews and she chokes up when talking about him, when she cried at the memorial you can see the pain in her face. But now she's doing all these things she knows Michael wouldn't have wanted. If she lies and does these things because she's pressured to it or if it's because she is just as bad as her kids when it comes to money I don't even care about anymore. No matter the reason she is just not suited for having costudy as she obviously puts her own kids and herself over her grandchildren.

And now everything is just gonna go back to "normal", right? They're all gonna go to Indiana and play happy family on MJ's birthday. They'll prance PPB around in front of the cameras and use them to get people to attend the event so they once again can make money of MJ. It will never stop, will it?

This entire family makes me sick.

I wouldn't really need a tv at a place with such lovely lightning shows and rainbows. I'm sure she didn't even miss it!

I'm surprised Judge Beckloff is a figure in this farce.
Either he is completely unsuspecting or he is aware and plays a smarmy role in this filthy comedy.

With this Beckloff makes himself vulnerable with regard to his decisions for Michael's Estate. (I think on the letter of Randy & co.)

I wonder can the judge with the sworn declaration from Kathrine be satisfied. Is it not his duty to look deeper , because the explanation from Kathrine is incomplete and she doen`t mention names who prevented her to connect with the kids.

I wonder can the judge with the sworn declaration from Kathrine be satisfied. Is it not his duty to look deeper , because the explanation from Kathrine is incomplete and she doen`t mention names who prevented her to connect with the kids.

The judge will not look deeper. He got the report from the investigator, and it was up to the children's lawyer to present evidence to show what granny was up to, and how she changes her story. No one did, so this judge goes by what he has in front of him.

I spoke to Children Services some time ago when Katherine was on an exploitation campaign of the children, and asked them in such situations what is their protocol. They told me that it was up to someone to make a complaint to the police/district attorney, because they handle such situations.

To me, since the children will not say anything that put Katherine in a poor light, and Katherine would always act as a nice old lady the investigators come out feeling the children's environment is good. If they see too many people in the home, like before, then they tell the family to do something about it. That happened in Encinio. Another thing we have to remember is the judge and the department of children services are not going to go further and look for evidence themselves. They depend on the information people give to them, so don't expect the judge to change is mind.

We have to accept the fact that Katherine has two sides. She really is sad that her son died, and grieves for him. At the same time, it is her NATURE and FAMILY TRADITION to use Michael and his assets to help ALL family members. She is not going to change in her 80's. Consequently, even though she is sad he is gone, she continues with business as usually, because in ALL the Jacksons heads, they are not doing anything wrong when they use Michael. Another thing is that Katherine really loves Michael's children. However, as in the same situation with Michael, the family's thinking that Michael's money and assets should take care of all the Jacksons come into play, and she USES the children in the same way she USED Michael. It is a cycle that willd not be broken by her. I have gotten used to it.

It is the loving old lady part of Katherine that the children fell in love with, in the same way Michael fell in love with that part of Katherine. Both the children and Michael know Katherine's faults and accept her the way she is, which is what they are supposed to do. That is why, if Michael or the children hear us talking negatively about Katherine, they would not like it. In spit of that, I would still comment on all Katherine's lies and exploitations even though I know Michael and his children would not like it.

I've read through most of this thread and I had to register to say this.... You people are extremely arrogant, and you shamelessly twist every story about this subject. If Michael was alive, he would be furious with his "fans" attacking his family. I know MJ fans have always been very arrogant towards the rest of the Jackson family, but this is getting ridiculous.

As for Janet thanking her fans for the support; it's simply cause her fans made "#weloveujanet" trend on twitter and she noticed that. Several celebs were doing it, so how could she miss it... I despise the comments on this forum saying "Janet has added more fiction" or "Janet won't comment". No, Janet will not comment on this subject. But if you knew ANYTHING about her, you'd also know she never comments on family matters! The times she has said anything at all have been less than 10, during her whole career. I've also noticed, that with each twist to the story some of you are quick to change your invalid argument to suit the current events better, and make Jermaine, Randy and Janet look bad. You say one thing at first, and then quickly change it to something else. Ie. First Katherine was innocent and perfect, now she's greedy... Really? I know there is no point in trying to reason with you people, as no matter what anyone says, you've decided to believe your own delusional truth. It's very sad for me to see & read. I love Michael, and I love Janet. I thought Janet Jackson's fans were horrible but now that I've read this thread I can honestly say J fans have nothing on you.

I'm 100% positive, that even if Paris Jackson herself stepped up and said "Yes, it was Trent's and the estate's scheme all along and Janet was just trying to protect Katherine", you guys would STILL twist it and claim the kids were forced to say that and other BS like that. Very unhealthy and delusional..... Yes, everyone who knows this forum knows it's reputation and the connection with the estate. But even still... Insane.

This has been her pattern all of her life even when Michael and his brothers were young children. She sold them out for money then and she is doing the same thing now. It scares me that Prince, Paris and Blanket are under her influence.

Just a few pages back everyone thought Katherine was a wonderful person, who was a victim of her money hungry children, now she is exploiting Paris and Prince, selling out kids for money and what not.... I mean really?

^ Yes, i suppose the judge put great store by what the chlldren said about her as her declaration sure didn't make much sense. I wd love him to interview the ariz police who went looking for her.

Petrarose said:
]Thechosenone I believe too that Katherine sold out her children not because they did something wrong, but because money was at stake.

I agree with both of you, and other posters that mrs j was doing just enough in that court statment to get back custody. The judge had said in the previous guardianship hearing that mrs j hadn't done anything wrong by leaving the children alone but only because he believed she had been prevented by 3rd parties, so i guess mrs j had to claim that she had been held back by 3rd parties. She clearly isn't so outraged that she is naming and shaming her children, she doesn't mention any names at all. Perhaps they can pin all the blame on that blonde spa employee who was standing with them during the abc statement, lol.

We can only hope that this incident shames her somehow in putting ppb's interests first, but 82 is a tough age to change habits of a lifetime so i won't be expecting it. I just really hope that it is a lesson hard learned for ppb though that this #family unity that all the jacksons push (not just jerms) is a load of nonsense. The jacksons are a show buisness family, with the emphasis on the buisness.

The cast:
Starring Jermaine Jackson - The "good" brother, I have Michael's back, I wish it was me. Motto: Unity
Randy Jackson - the villain, "they" are trying brake my family
Rebbie Jackson - I'm going to empty my mothers fringe and invite Stacy Brown for dinner
Katherine Jackson - I wasn't Granny-snapped/I didn't know I was granny-napped/I was granny-napped
Joe Jackson - I didn't beat my son/I did beat my son, but it was normal those times
Janet Jackson - good sister gone bad, brains behind the plot
Tito Jackson - I didn't know what I sign for
Marlon Jackson - I don't know where is my mother, I want my mother:-(
Jackie Jackson - Thinks all of his siblings are idiots and stays out of their mess

Continue sometime when I have more time:)

Hilarious. Love rebbie and janet's descriptions. :D

Well, not surprised about the cancellation of the family reunion given what has gone down the past week. Imagine what the scene would look like, one one side you would have the renagade bunch and on the other side Prince, Paris, Blanket and everybody else. Not much of a happy family reunion.

Those four need to be publically denounced for their foolish and deliberate actions!

Well, not surprised about the cancellation of the family reunion given what has gone down the past week. Imagine what the scene would look like, one one side you would have the renagade bunch and on the other side Prince, Paris, Blanket and everybody else. Not much of a happy family reunion.

Those four need to be publically denounced for their foolish and deliberate actions!

Haaaa a pity they did not have the family reunion though. It would have been more entertaining than the granny snatchers plot, and as usual we would have a "family source" who would spill all the information to the media for money. We would all learn about the fighting, biting, scratching, pulling, tugging while they eat food that Michael money paid for.

I think Prince will give Michael ALOT to be proud of in the coming years. Paris and Blanket too! I think as soon as he turns 18 hell take charge of everything.

According to the Trust, nothing really happens until each turns 21:

The children's shares will be held in separate trusts also with John Branca and John McClain serving as Co-Trustees. Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education." Each child will receive 1/3 of the remaining trust principal outright at 30, another 1/2 outright at 35, and the remaining balance outright at 40. In addition, the Co-Trustees are given discretion to accelerate principal distributions if a child is in need of funds to buy a home, start a family, or start a business.

So when Prince turns 21 and Paris a year later, we may see some big changes.

Haaaa a pity they did not have the family reunion though. It would have been more entertaining than the granny snatchers plot, and as usual we would have a "family source" who would spill all the information to the media for money. We would all learn about the fighting, biting, scratching, pulling, tugging while they eat food that Michael money paid for.

Never mind, they can always play an award winning video game instead.

INVASION OF THE GRANNY SNATCHERS!" is a PC game, which purpose is to offer the player lots of action and humor in big dozes. The player takes control of an old lady, who must advance through the levels, eliminate multiple enemies, overcome a mini game in order not to become completely crazy and prevent the invasion of our planet from extraterrestrial beings.
This video game is basically 85% of pure granny action.

[youtube]Dhu6k51xE5c[/youtube]

I'm 100% positive, that even if Paris Jackson herself stepped up and said "Yes, it was Trent's and the estate's scheme all along and Janet was just trying to protect Katherine", you guys would STILL twist it and claim the kids were forced to say that and other BS like that. Very unhealthy and delusional.....

So? You know that when Prince and Paris blasted their uncles and aunts for not allowing them to talk with Katherine, the Pro-Jacksons/ Conspiracy theorists / Justice fighters didn't believe them and claimed that they were being manipulated and controlled by Trent / Estate etc.

So if tomorrow they say something else and a group of people believe them and a group of people do not believe them, it'll be no different than this situation.

Yes, everyone who knows this forum knows it's reputation and the connection with the estate. But even still... Insane.

First of all do not believe the speculations as most of them is not true. This is an independent forum. Secondly I can tell you that if you are going to make baseless accusations about MJJC and it's owner & staff, you wouldn't be able to be a member here for long. We don't tolerate slander about us on our own website.

First of all do not believe the speculations as most of them is not true. This is an independent forum. Secondly I can tell you that if you are going to make baseless accusations about MJJC and it's owner & staff, you wouldn't be able to be a member here for long. We don't tolerate slander about us on our own website.
As you said yourself, it was speculation not slander against anyone. It's a reputation that I've come by without even knowing this website was around (found it on a Janet forum), so I apologise if you took it that way.

JustMe00;3684346 said:
Just a few pages back everyone thought Katherine was a wonderful person, who was a victim of her money hungry children, now she is exploiting Paris and Prince, selling out kids for money and what not.... I mean really?
I don´t know how many persons there are visiting this forum but one thing is sure everyone haven´t the same opinion about Michael´s mother.
There have been other threads since Katherine became a guardian for PPB where many of us think she has exploited the children.
In my opinion she is a nice woman but not wonderful, not innocent.
I suppose most of us here thought it was strange she couldn´t find a phone to call her grandchildren.

I think Janet has talked about her brother Michael on tvshows ,isn´t that familymatters?

MIST;3684386 said:
I think Janet has talked about her brother Michael on tvshows ,isn´t that familymatters?
As I said, less than 10 times during her whole career. Michael has prob spoken more about his family than J ever has.

I've read through most of this thread and I had to register to say this.... You people are extremely arrogant, and you shamelessly twist every story about this subject. If Michael was alive, he would be furious with his "fans" attacking his family. I know MJ fans have always been very arrogant towards the rest of the Jackson family, but this is getting ridiculous.

As for Janet thanking her fans for the support; it's simply cause her fans made "#weloveujanet" trend on twitter and she noticed that. Several celebs were doing it, so how could she miss it... I despise the comments on this forum saying "Janet has added more fiction" or "Janet won't comment". No, Janet will not comment on this subject. But if you knew ANYTHING about her, you'd also know she never comments on family matters! The times she has said anything at all have been less than 10, during her whole career. I've also noticed, that with each twist to the story some of you are quick to change your invalid argument to suit the current events better, and make Jermaine, Randy and Janet look bad. You say one thing at first, and then quickly change it to something else. Ie. First Katherine was innocent and perfect, now she's greedy... Really? I know there is no point in trying to reason with you people, as no matter what anyone says, you've decided to believe your own delusional truth. It's very sad for me to see & read. I love Michael, and I love Janet. I thought Janet Jackson's fans were horrible but now that I've read this thread I can honestly say J fans have nothing on you.

I'm 100% positive, that even if Paris Jackson herself stepped up and said "Yes, it was Trent's and the estate's scheme all along and Janet was just trying to protect Katherine", you guys would STILL twist it and claim the kids were forced to say that and other BS like that. Very unhealthy and delusional..... Yes, everyone who knows this forum knows it's reputation and the connection with the estate. But even still... Insane.

I'm not sure which thread you read through but most of us have been consistent on our views of this matter. You may be better served directly addressing those who have changed their tune according to you.

And it gets tiring this whole MJJC is all for Estate schtick. Many members here are outspoken in their dislike and distrust of the executors and some here who support their work and yet more who don't care one way or the other. And the same can be said for the Jackson family support.

But is even more tiring is whenever those who come here to condemn and criticise but fail to offer any CONSTRUCTIVE input on the SUBSTANTIVE issues being discussed.

Talk about whether or not Katherine Jackson CHOSE to leave her wards unattended for 11 days or if she was indeed lured away by her adult children, and the constantly evolving explanations and rationalistions for either scenario.

Talk about whether or not Randy Jackson and his siblings have any legal standing to challenge the executors of the will.

Talk about the challenges of the co-guardianship.

Talk about what Janet's motivations and mindset could be.

Talk about how the family and estate choose to honour Michael's legacy.

Deal with us on the FACTS of the events in the past week or so. Let us have a discussion.

I am ready and willing, if you are!

Talk about whether or not Katherine Jackson CHOSE to leave her wards unattended for 11 days or if she was indeed lured away by her adult children, and the constantly evolving explanations and rationalistions for either scenario.
No. She did not. TJ was left in charge of the kids, among with Trent(?). Katherine and Jermaine both confirmed this.

Talk about whether or not Randy Jackson and his siblings have any legal standing to challenge the executors of the will.
I am not a lawyer nor do I know the truth behind the will. It sure seems like it might be fake, but again, I cannot say. Neither can anyone else on this board.

Talk about the challenges of the co-guardianship.
Well you can look at it in two different ways; TJ getting the co-guardianship is in some opinion exactly what the estate wanted, and he would greatly benefit this. On the other hand (and this is MY opinion), I think the most important thing is that Katherine isn't so stressed that her kids need to worry about her health and that the kids have some say on it. Seems like the situation has calmed down now, and they reached some sort of conclusion.

Talk about what Janet's motivations and mindset could be.
There can be a million different motivations behind Janet being a part of this. If we knew the truth we could speculate it further but we don't! All I know is that Janet has always been extremely private and careful not to be involved in these messy Jackson dramas because it is harmful for her image. She is a brand, and such rumours only hurt her career. There must've been something very serious going on, for her to get involved in it.

Talk about how the family and estate choose to honour Michael's legacy.
The family doesn't live for Michael and his memory. I think each member of the Jackson family have indeed paid major homage to their brother, and continue to do so. I personally believe the album "Michael" is only half-authentic and therefore my opinion on the Estate's honouring is a bit biased ;)

Deal with us on the FACTS of the events in the past week or so. Let us have a discussion.
Haha if we had the actual FACTS of what really happened, we wouldn't be here bashing out every Jackson family member for things we are GUESSING they did.

I am ready and willing, if you are!
;)

But is even more tiring is whenever those who come here to condemn and criticise but fail to offer any CONSTRUCTIVE input on the SUBSTANTIVE issues being discussed.

I've seen maybe 5 CONSTRUCTIVE messages in this thread. Most of them are speculation and straight bashing of Janet and others. If there was constructive discussion I would've responded to it. But if it's only bashing and twisting I really don't see any reason to respond to that.

What kind of "argument" is this, saying if things would be different then we would say the same as we do now? How do you know how would we react IF the situation would be different? No, then we would react according to the situation. However the situation is not the fictional one that you presented, but a very real situation in which Janet was anything but a positive player. We react to that real situation instead of some hypothetical one and you call us "delusional" for that? Funny.

I can understand if Janet fans feel frustrated and disappointed about the happenings of these past weeks. However Janet's actions are not the Estate's fault and not MJ fans' fault even if Janet fans try to project their frustration onto others and blame others instead of a healthy criticism of Janet.

What kind of "argument" is this, saying if things would be different then we would say the same as we do now? How do you know how would we react IF the situation would be different? No, then we would react according to the situation. However the situation is not the fictional one that you presented, but a very real situation in which Janet was anything but a positive player. We react to that real situation instead of some hypothetical one and you call us "delusional" for that? Funny.

I can understand if Janet fans feel frustrated and disappointed about the happenings of these past weeks. However Janet's actions are not the Estate's fault and not MJ fans' fault even if Janet fans try to project their frustration onto others and blame others instead of a healthy criticism of Janet.
This is what I mean with twisting the story. Because I criticise your discussions it automatically means I'm trying to blame you for something that Janet did? Where is the logic in this argument? I also criticized Janet's fans, so there goes your lil point.

This is what I mean with twisting the story. Because I criticise your discussions it automatically means I'm trying to blame you for something that Janet did? Where is the logic in this argument? I also criticized Janet's fans, so there goes your lil point.

You criticized Janet fans (mildly compared to your criticism of MJ fans) but you did not criticize Janet and her role in this whole mess.

You criticized Janet fans (mildly compared to your criticism of MJ fans) but you did not criticize Janet and her role in this whole mess.
Mildy, because I'm on a Michael Jackson board talking about YOU guys. Do you think I've not said similar things to Janet fans who are delusional and think she can't do nothing wrong? I've neither criticised any other Jackson on this forum, have I?

No. She did not. TJ was left in charge of the kids, among with Trent(?). Katherine and Jermaine both confirmed this.

TJ was actually in Texas when Katherine left, so no, she did not leave him in charge of the kids. As for Trent, the siblings claimed he was the dangerous person from whom Katherine needed to be separated from. If he's such a manipulative, dangerous bastard why to leave MJ's kids with him while you take away their guardian? Why not allow MJ's kids to communicate with their guardian while they are left alone with this dangerous bastard?

Back