Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Geraldo Rivera ?@GeraldoRivera
It appears there was an attempted palace coup in the Jackson family. Janet was apparent ring leader, the brothers her alleged accomplices.

The object of plot obviously Michael's ever growing pot of gold But grabbing grandma was so ham-handed it could result in criminal charges

Just when you thought it could not get anymore ridiculous!

How will the Rogue Three respond to this? This makes Jermaine's last tweet even more laughable. And it says alot about Katherine that she would read the statement she did on TV, only to refute it days later! What do we believe? Hopefully, this version of events gets the same coverage as the TV appearance so that people can have a better sense of what we, as fans, have been saying for the last 3 years - you cannot trust Jackson family.

This court document does incredible to the Rogue Three and they need to respond and respond quickly.

It would be great if the link for this document could be dropped off at Janet Jackson's fan forums. The contortions they would have to make to absolve Janet in this, will be vastly entertaining!

And in looking back at the ABC statement, I feel that both the leaked letter and "pfft-i-aint-get-kidnapped" statement was written by the same person. I am switching between Rebbie and Randy, cause I would like to think that Janet would have got her lawyer to write something a tad bit more professional.

ETA: Randy is being silly. Was this information sent to his official mouthpiece before the court documents were released? Obviously, people who have demonstrated/indicated that they no intention of harming MJ's heirs, will again have access. Randy needs to deal with the siblings and their spawn willing to swallow their pride in order to stay on the gravy train.

And he is not concerned about the money, just who is administering it. I wait with bated breath to find out WHO Randy would prefer ...

What she said during that statement was on X17 a few days before, who is X17 source?

Lol at Charles Thomson tweet, KJ was never threaten to lose the kids. I guess the judge is paid?

The object of plot obviously Michael's ever growing pot of gold But grabbing grandma was so ham-handed it could result in criminal charges

Exactly, isnt this illegal? To lie and take a person to a random place and take away her phone etc??

A person can do that, but in that case the deceased sibling(s) can in fact try to overthrow the will, because in case of no own children siblings do come before total strangers.
is this the case even if there's a valid will? i mean what if i want to give it ALL to charity and not my siblings?

That was very sweet of Diana to visit the children.

Diana Ross Had 'Thoughtful & Pleasant Meeting' With Michael Jackson's Children
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Diana Ross, named as alternate guardian in Michael Jackson's will to his three children, met with Prince, Paris, Blanket, and Katherine Jackson Wednesday at their mansion in Calabasas, Calif. and had a very "thoughtful and pleasant meeting" with them, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Ms. Ross met with Katherine, and the children yesterday. It was a very thoughtful and pleasant meeting. Ms. Ross had no issues with signing off on the proposed new custody agreement," Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders, told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

As we previously reported, Katherine was reinstated as temporary co-guardian of Michael's three children during a brief court hearing on Thursday morning.

Ross "wanted to meet with the children in person, as well as Katherine Jackson, to be sure that this was really the best thing for everyone involved. If Diana needed to step in, she would. Diana just believes that the children are better off with their grandmother and cousin, TJ Jackson, at this point. Diana made sure that all of the children, especially Paris, had her personal cell phone number, so that they could reach her anytime," an insider told us.

"Diana has no qualms whatsoever about the new custody agreement; she only wants what is best for the children. Diana knows that the children are old enough to decide who they want to live with and she defers to what they want. While Diana hasn't been a big part of their lives because she lives on the East Coast, she is very fond of them," a source close to the situation previously told us.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff is expected to formally sign off on the custody agreement on Wednesday, August 22, which will permanently give co-guardianship of the kids to Katherine and TJ Jackson.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...michael-jackson-children-paris-prince-blanket

Randy strikes back

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson And Michael's Children Are Being Used As Pawns To Validate Fraudulent Will, Family Source Claims

Posted on Thu Aug 2, 2012 12:45 PM PDT

The source goes on to say:
"Interesting how only those children who are removing their name from the letter, like Jermaine recently did, are being allowed to see their mother. The rest have been banned from seeing her or even speaking to her on the phone."

She can talk on the phone to anyone she pleases, she just doesn't want to talk to you.

Randy strikes back

The letter that's being referred to is the one sent from Michael's siblings to John Branca and John McClain ... asking them to resign as co-executors of the King of Pop's estate because they've "failed to perform" their duties.

Paying your child support is not their duty. How lame.

I thought it was interesting that Grace Rwaramba liked These comments made on her facebook message about Paris

"How i wish that these Angels had stayed in your custody but open to there relatives...... let me say the truth here! something I am learning about these people!!!! its like they do not care about those Children what they're after is Micheal's wealth..........you know and you have been with them from Childhood why on Earth do these People doing this to these Lovely Children? for Christ Sake

"And what about Prince and his mature and wise message and deed-that he caught his sweet"auntie" on lies.Common!I also was against about them exposed that much to Internet which can be sick and dangerous place for children especially so famous but now this story shows that it was their only way to scream SOS to the world and only way to said THIER side of the story.Shame on Jackons who offending Michael's orphans!"

A source told me that Diana Ross will be on "Inside Edition".
I don't know if this in relation to Michael's kids.

I believe that there is real love between Katherine and the kids. I think Michael knew his mother would really love them because he got that from her. After this incident she really needs for once to put her foot down and not let her middle aged children manipulate her. She just can't always accept what they do and they don't suffer the consequences of their actions. No matter what janet tries to do or jermaine says or what randy or rebbie do now the children are never going to forget and never trust them again. They were lied to and they saw how much Katherine was lied to and that makes them angry. They also remember what their father told them and now they have seen what he was talking about. Randy not stopping only makes it worse for him in the long run.

Janet posted this following message on her Facebook.

"Thank u for knowing fact from fiction. Thank u for all of ur support. I luv u all".

"Thank u for knowing fact from fiction. Thank u for all of ur support. I luv u all".

What's this supposed to mean? Knowing fact from "fiction"? If she is talking about this whole fiasco. She really should her brain with Randy. We are not knowing fact from "fiction". Or she think Paris and Prince were writing fiction? or she think her mom is filing files in fiction?

Maybe she means the tmz story. Prince's tweet busted her.

Katherine's declaration supports what MJ, Jr. posted on his tweet. Those kids are credible as credible as can be, but we all know that. So is Janet now supporting his nephew? Ha!! She's just a total fake.

is this the case even if there's a valid will? i mean what if i want to give it ALL to charity and not my siblings?
In the country where I live it works like this:
Let's say a parent with a valid will has two children and one house. The parent can leave the house to both or only to one of the children. If the parent decides to give the house to only one of the children, with a valid will, the other child can still try and demand a "necessary part" (don't know the exact term in English) of his inheritance. That part would represent 50% of what would be his if there was no will. If there was no will, each of the two children would be getting 50% of the house. If there is a will giving the whole house to one child, the other one could eventually get 25% of the house.
If you were to die childess, but you had a sibling, but still decided to give your wealth to someone else, that sibling could still demand 50% of your money.
Anyway, Michael had kids and biological or not biological doesn't really matter because even if there was no will the money would still go to his children. However in the case of no will the children would be the only beneficiaries, not Katherine and not charity.
Michael's Siblings would only have a right to Michael's money if Michael had died childless.

Ross "wanted to meet with the children in person, as well as Katherine Jackson, to be sure that this was really the best thing for everyone involved. If Diana needed to step in, she would. Diana just believes that the children are better off with their grandmother and cousin, TJ Jackson, at this point. Diana made sure that all of the children, especially Paris, had her personal cell phone number, so that they could reach her anytime," an insider told us.
Was this the first time she met them?

Janet posted this following message on her Facebook.

She tweeted it too.

Among all this fiasco I give a gold medal to La Toya who did not sign the letter and remain silent in her corner. And above all, is trying to make money on her own. Congrats !

By that comment, is Janet admitting she was involved in all the lies and this plot? How bizarre!:doh:

She tweeted it too.

Among all this fiasco I give a gold medal to La Toya who did not sign the letter and remain silent in her corner. And above all, is trying to make money on her own. Congrats !

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to agree. Maybe for once she is listening to MJ's MITM and following its advice for "change". And even though I hate reality shows at least she's making a go at making her own money. I won't watch it because I refuse to support anything associated with Winfrey, BUT good for LaToya. I still can't believe I'm saying this!

I believe that there is real love between Katherine and the kids. I think Michael knew his mother would really love them because he got that from her. After this incident she really needs for once to put her foot down and not let her middle aged children manipulate her. She just can't always accept what they do and they don't suffer the consequences of their actions. No matter what janet tries to do or jermaine says or what randy or rebbie do now the children are never going to forget and never trust them again. They were lied to and they saw how much Katherine was lied to and that makes them angry. They also remember what their father told them and now they have seen what he was talking about. Randy not stopping only makes it worse for him in the long run.

Marebear, I sure hope your words go straight to Katherine's ears. I really wish for once she would put her foot down and stop letting those "cubs" of hers take advantage of her. I don't doubt she loves MJ's children, she was just duped again. But luckily those kids are wise beyond their years and like you say they have to never forget what their father told them. They are no longer going to let her grandma get duped again, or at least they will try their darndest to not let it happen.

By that comment, is Janet admitting she was involved in all the lies and this plot? How bizarre!:doh:

I think the is talking about the slapping incident. Which Paris denied on her twitter.

Was this the first time she met them?
No, Michael Jackson, himself, introduced each of his children to Diana Ross.
Diana met with them in person this time to see and hear the kids, themselves say they wanted to remain with Katherine and TJ, and to tell them whenever they have trouble with any of those Jacksons to call her.
She also wanted to say, "If you need me call me, and I will be there in a hurry."

Last edited:

Re: Janet's tweet....thats all your gonna get outta her, 'cause there's now way homegirl gonna admit that she messed up royally! and all she's doing with that tweet is to further encourage the delusional part of her fan base who thinks Janet Jackson would'nt lie to them.

But Katherine's declaration busted them all and that is a FACT! Miss Jackson if yuh nasty!

She tweeted it too.

Shes just saving it for her reality show for Oprah.

is this the case even if there's a valid will? i mean what if i want to give it ALL to charity and not my siblings?[/QUOTE

You are correct Maral, anybody can write a will and leave it to anybody they choose. Some multi-millionare, can't recall his name left all his estate to a charity and not one cent to his children. If there is no will, then that is another issue. Every country has different rules when it comes to that.

Katherine had to do this in order to get guardianship back. I think her lawyer advised her to make that statement. The judge would not like her keeping to her tv statement where she said she did not want to contact the children. I guess guardianship money will make you throw your children to the lions. Let's face it, all the horrible things Katherine's children did to Michael, e.g, give lies to the tabloids and cause him to go into debt, she NEVER called them out. Now that she was about to lose tens of thousands of dollars, she finally got the courage to state exactly what they did wrong. Waw Money!!!!

I am not surprised the judge did a joint, since the investigator would have learned great things about Katherine from the Kids. Bubs Yes when the courts want an investigation done in relation to children, they use the staff at the Department of Children Services. The staff do the investigation, type it up and bring it over to the court.

The fans who came here berating those of us who believed that the signers did just what Katherine said they did, how do you feel now? We all remember the oh so wonderful Jackson siblings who could never do wrong, the Janet who was not involved because she has 150 mil and her boyfriend is a billionaire--I guess we have the last laugh.

Cassie Gladys is basically saying she still believes that Paris was disrespectful. I guess she only believes in the Janet part, and now that I know she is such an ignorant, low thinking, spiteful person I have less respect for her than I already did. Simple because she likes the Jacksons, it does not mean that she has to condone their disgraceful behavior. How does Gladys feel now that she heard what mother Katherine had to say about her own children. Please tweet Gladys that she needs to read Paris' tweet to TMZ showing no one cussed.

Nothing about love and unity from Janet either? Most people believe that what she and Rebbie and the brothers did was all about the money. Her and Jermaine are just trying to do damage control.

Oh please Randy is writing about the will still, when his mom just told the world that he and his siblings kidnapped her, confiscated her phone and ipad, and lied to her. Randy needs to call mother and see what his next move should be. Either he will be seeing a cop soon or a psychiatrist--either one will work. Someone tell Randy that mother still gets the money that he deeply wants.

From the interview above, I have a feeling that Grace was trying to make the children love her more than Michael so she could have a permanent role in their lives. Michael must have seen that and disliked it. The comments on facebook she saves shows that she wants to be a part of the children's life.

Back