Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Well, he supported Randy's & Jermaine's girlfriend/wife & children for more than a decade. And on top of that, Alejandra didn't want to move out of the house knowing that the one who supported her was Michael & not the father of her kids. No pride or self-esteem at all. But the worst of all, there's no gratitute towards Michael.

Jermaine & Randy must be ashamed of themselves but it's obvious because of their actions & decitions they aren't whatsoever! :no: :ninja: They still SOOO want to be supported by The Estate, SLACKERS! SMFH

The Mann/Vaccaro case can not invalidate the Will PERIOD. If allowed they can bring in the same info the jacksons have been stating about the Will to try and sway the Jury in that case but that case is not about the will .. its about copyrights .. I dont see the judge allowing that info - becuase that info can not prove The will is invalid or that The Esate doesnt have legal rights overMJ's intelectual property. That is no what this case is about. It has no bearing.

You're right. That's why I was questioning what proof does he have.

I read this:

"Memorabilia dealer Howard Mann says he is 'in possession of evidence that casts substantial doubt on the validity of the will,' and plans to present it when he goes to court next month over the intellectual property in a tribute book he published with Katherine Jackson."

"I have no ability to contest the will. It's not up to me to prove its validity. All I have to do is prove they don't own certain copyrights,"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ghted-material-tribute-book-article-1.1132078

He keeps going with the nonsense of the will & the copyrights. But I'm curious as to what he's going to present.

:unsure:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif
*big sigh*

I don't understand how any of these people can still talk about challenging the validity of Michael's will when the time for that has passed. From what I heard, they have been talking about the will being fake ever since Michael died. But then nothing was done in court. And personally, I would have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if they had gone to court three years ago and dealt with this mess. Because they were talking like they had all the evidence to make a strong case for their claims. So why is this fiasco still going on when nobody can challenge Michael's will anymore? It seems like a big waste of time to me.

Last edited:

^ Were you asking me? I was only teasing about the post its, lol. They're not sufficient evidence to overturn a will even in randy's fevered imagination. Latoya was the one in her book who was talking about mj's bedroom at carolwood being full of post its, that apparently said 'i hate branca', hence the family being positive that mj wd never have had branca in charge of his estate. Unfortunately latoya doesn't have the post its anymore, and didnt take copies so we can only rely on her word, not the most reliable source in the world.

Hahaa, it is indeed funny that she didn't save those post-it notes:D According that infamous letter, Michael hated both John's, so how come there were post-it notes "I hate Branca" but not "I hate McClain too":hysterical:
If we are to believe what LaToya says is true about Michael hating Branca so much that he fills his walls with hate notes, I have no doubt that Michael would have gone running to other lawyer firm and changed his will's executors.

^^Probably, "go back and look in the storage lockers again, and then refile."
:hysterical:
That storage locker is like bottomless bit that holds answers for everyone who has questions, from TS to this latest Will saga.

I see Paris has un-followed plenty of people, noticeable absent are, surprise surprise Janet and Randy and Rebbie's son Austin.

I don't understand how any of these people can still talk about challenging the validity of Michael's will when the time for that has passed. From what I heard, they have been talking about the will being fake ever since Michael died. But then nothing was done in court. And personally, I would have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if they had gone to court three years ago and dealt with this mess. Because they were talking like they had all the evidence to make a strong case for their claims. So why is this fiasco still going on when nobody can challenge Michael's will anymore? It seems like a big waste of time to me.

I agree, Katherine should put her foot down and say enough is enough.
The only ones benefitting this fake will thingy is the lawyers, they are just happy to log in hours and charge 500$/hour.

Bubs, i def remember reading it in one of the news articles re the wildfire of madness, probably before mrs j went missing. It wd prob be a radaronline report, sourced by trent/mrs j's lawyers. No idea if it's true, but randy def had the ear of mrs j early on as the aeg lawsuit was to his liking and all the challenging of the will etc. I think it's only latterly that he's not in the loop with mrs j's business deals as he seems so anti-trent, hence operation arizona.

No idea what evidence mann would have, he's only got things from the vacarro storage locker hasn't he? Maybe he found some post it notes saying 'i hate branca' and 'i *heart* my little bro, i want him to look after my legacy when i'm gone'.

Thanks, I found the link about Randy and Mann. I somehow missed it during the wildfire of madness:)
In case someone else missed it too, here is the link to it
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...plotting-overthrow-michael-jacksons-executors

found this:
"Marlon, Tito, and Jackie all hold Randy responsible for all of this," an insider told the site. "Randy is also getting advice from Howard Mann, who has been on the fringe for the last two years, trying to insert himself into the Jackson family. Howard is business partners with Katherine on several deals that Randy has supported and wanted her to do."
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/new...ter-michaels-money-79246/#D8WEiDr6jPKcjbgg.99

and found more info which I wasn't aware of before. Randy and Mann are business partners?
I don't know about this facebook account but they posted this info there:
Court Documents that PROVE that Howard Mann's business Partner- Henry Vacarro gave items to Tom Sneddon during the 2005 trial. Howard Mann is NOW Randy jackson's business partner!http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/021505motretpersnlprp.pdf

That pdf file doesn't open for me, can someone else try it?

I suppose we can assume from now on that Mann could be leaking stories to various tabloids as "family source". Like we don't have enough these "family sources":scratch:

Last edited:

Isn't Mann one of the people not allowed in the home?

Isn't Mann one of the people not allowed in the home?

Yes:) I was kind of wondering why his name was on the list, but now I know:)
He is in the middle of this mess.

I believe in a few years when these kids come to understand a lot of things, they will stay far away from the Jackson family just like their dad

Last edited:

I believe in a few years when these kids come to understand a lot lf things, they will stay far away from the Jackson family just like their dad
I think it's impossible, as they are a part of the family :) Michael distanced himself but he kept in touch with them, so I wouldn't call it "staying away".

Anyhoo, I just find it difficult to believe that Michael would misspell his kids names... But we'll see.

Seeing how Michael could not spell himself it is not that hard to believe.

Anyhoo, I just find it difficult to believe that Michael would misspell his kids names... But we'll see.

You do realise that the will wasn't handwritten by Michael himself right? :cheeky:
It was set up by an associate specialized in wills from the Branca firm (and not even by Branca). So it's quite possible the names have spelling mistakes.
By the way, in my line of work I deal a lot with official papers and the mistakes that are made in those, you wouldn't believe it. But that does not make them less official or valid. And for a fast reader as myself (and as Michael probably was too seeing all the books he devoured lol) it is possible to just read over those spelling mistakes.

Michael kept in touch because of KJ. but once she's gone i believe all ties are gone. all these kids need is each other. and i believe once they can get away they'll run faster than their father did.

as for the will, one must understand something. it's IMPOSIBLE for someone like MICHAEL JACKSON to NOT have a will! if this one is fake, where is the real one?

My cousin received the speed ticket from the police and the officer surprisingly wrote the wrong year on the ticket. Clerical errors happen very often.

And regarding Latoya's Michael's room filled with 'I hate John branca' post-it, just proved once again how crazy she is. In Murray's trial, the investigators took tons of pictures of Michael's room, that's how we discovered the unreleased song list Michael was working on, his "this is it" rehearsal note, all the post it notes were about his work and positivity/love/motivation. There were also tons of media reports shortly after michael's death regarding the post it notes Michael wrote. Michael made them from L.O.V.E. and the message we had seen in his this is it. If you hate someone, you don't need to use the post-it to remind yourself and you don't rehire someone you hate. I will never understand the Jacksons nonsense. why should Michael hate John branca when his own blood did far more outrage to him for attention and money? Latoya publicly accused him of pedo, jermaine publicly mocked him in his song, randy stole millions in his vulnerable time ended up Michael almost sued him, joe Jackson physically and verbally abused him... What has John branca ever done that make Michael hate him when almost all great and wise business deals Michael made all had John branca's assistance. John branca is one of the only few in michael's circle who had the decades long working relationship with him. Another fact shouldnt be ignored is Branca chose michael over sony to sell his 5% sony/atv share. I don't trust anyone when it comes to Michael and I had criticized the executors before, but fairly speaking they are much more trustworthy than all Jacksons combined. Dont even bother to talk About the qualification, specialty, experience and intelligence cause putting two johns in the same sentence with the Jacksons Is the insulting.

There are so much fuckery in Michael's life and the Jacksons are one of the big parts. Because of the bloodline, Michael could only distance himself but couldnt really get rid of them. Big torture Smh. Michael's will is the last true feeling he showed the world about this'family' and the Jacksons continuously and blatantly proved how right Michael was.

Last edited:

^ Totally agree. It is so ironic that the jacksons harp on about branca being fired/mj telling them he didn't like him etc etc as a reason why branca shdn't be involved in the estate (guess even they think they need better evidence than some misspellings), when they have shown this eagerness post 25 june to involve themselves with people who did such damage to mj during his life, eg schaeffel, weisner, vaccarro, even oprah etc. Trying to make out mj was a peodophile in a courtcase just to blackmail mj into settling (schaeffel) , is just the ultimate betrayal yet this is someone who mrs j is happy to do business with.

Bubs said:
Thanks, I found the link about Randy and Mann. I somehow missed it during the wildfire of madness:)
In case someone else missed it too, here is the link to it
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...sons-executors

Well done in finding it, i was just being lazy, i couldn't bear to sift through all the wildfire stuff from the beginning again! I can imagine it was randy who brought mann into the fold, but the article claiming that the rest of the family were against him i sideeye. It was well documented that ppb were put under a contract to this guy and i didn't see one member of that family sticking up for the children here. It was only the estate who stepped in to stop the mann nonsense.

Last edited:

I think the J bros. should stop the mantra with the will and start taking care of themselves.

Today I heard on the radio the bros will be part of a show in Coney Island this Fri. or Sat.- don't remember the exact day. The organizer said they get paid $900.000. I think that's a lot of money for just one event. If that's true, they should just concentrate on that, make money & forget about Michael's money. If they get these opportunites, they should just grab it & take advantage because time is not on their side and they're not Michael who could move masses.

Michael kept in touch because of KJ. but once she's gone i believe all ties are gone. all these kids need is each other. and i believe once they can get away they'll run faster than their father did.

as for the will, one must understand something. it's IMPOSIBLE for someone like MICHAEL JACKSON to NOT have a will! if this one is fake, where is the real one?

The will was real when they wanted Katherine to gain custody of the money...sorry Kids...but now that those kids are close to Katherine and will not want to go anywhere else, they want to invalidate the will. They can't have it both ways.

^ Totally agree. It is so ironic that the jacksons harp on about branca being fired/mj telling them he didn't like him etc etc as a reason why branca shdn't be involved in the estate (guess even they think they need better evidence than some misspellings), when they have shown this eagerness post 25 june to involve themselves with people who did such damage to mj during his life, eg schaeffel, weisner, vaccarro, even oprah etc. Trying to make out mj was a peodophile in a courtcase just to blackmail mj into settling (schaeffel) , is just the ultimate betrayal yet this is someone who mrs j is happy to do business with.

Those are powerful points, Bonnie Blue. Are we to assume that the Jacksons are ignorant of these people? Or do we assume that they know Vaccaro and co's track record and don't care? Either way they are in no position to pass judgement on the executors.

Last edited:

Those are powerful points, Bonnie Blue. Are we assume that the Jacksons are ignorant of these people? Or do we assume that they know Vaccaro and co's track record and don't care? Either way they are in no position to pass judgement on the executors.

Considering the Vaccaro vault largely involved items belonging to the other Jacksons and was taken because Tito failed to pay the deposits, they definitely know.
I didn't know about Randy introducing them, although I'm not surprised. Do you have a source for this?

Oct 11, 2010

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...on-being-controlled-son-randy-naked-wrestling

Last edited:

Those are powerful points, Bonnie Blue. Are we assume that the Jacksons are ignorant of these people? Or do we assume that they know Vaccaro and co's track record and don't care? Either way they are in no position to pass judgement on the executors.

I have often though, are they totally unaware of these people past, or don't they care as long as there are money to be made with them? I tried to put myself in to their shoes and understand them, but I just can't. There is no way in hell, if someone messes up with my bro or sis, I would make business/contact with them.

Bubs - if a Jackson wants to work with these people on a non-Michael project, I don't really have a problem with that. There is more to them and their lives than Michael.

But I think it is disrespectful to work with those people on a Michael-related initiative. It sends a clear signal that it is NOT about honouring Michael. It would simply be a chance for two opportunists to try to suck at ever-flowing teat that is the Michael Jackson brand and legacy (not about Michael but about the money!).

TheChosenOne;3687805 said:
Bubs - if a Jackson wants to work with these people on a non-Michael project, I don't really have a problem with that. There is more to them and their lives than Michael.

But I think it is disrespectful to work with those people on a Michael-related initiative. It sends a clear signal that it is NOT about honouring Michael. It would simply be a chance for two opportunists to try to suck at ever-flowing teat that is the Michael Jackson brand and legacy (not about Michael but about the money!).

I agree with you. I read Randy's letter again, I bolded the part he should read again and then look into mirror.

With all due respect, and after meaningful thought and consideration, we address this letter directly to you.

WE insist that you resign effective immediately as executors from the estate of our brother, Michael Joe Jackson. For good cause we make this appeal to you, as will be represented thereon in this letter, and further revealed in the coming weeks.

Since passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family. Your egregious behavior first become obvious only days after his death. John Branca, when we called you regarding the will you didn’t want to interrupt your vacation. You said you wouldn’t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will. The Will you presented did not have our brothers signature on it, nor did it have a signature page attached to it. When asked about the missing signature page, John Branca replied, ”it was on its way, and you were having just a little problem finding it.”

The shock of Michael’s sudden unexpected passing was overwhelming to our family, to say to least. At that time we could’t possible fathom what is so obvious to us now: that the Will, without question, it’s Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent.

Amongst many other inconsistencies in the Will, there is also conflict around Michael’s location on the day he supposedly signed the Will, July 7, 2002. According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time. We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the Will at-hand.

Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the moths prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter. We know that and you knew that. We believe you relied on the presumption that no one would be so bold as to suggest that you would perpetrate such unconscionable deceit; but you were wrong.

Tragically your deceitful actions abrogate our brother’s hopes and dreams for the lives of his children, family and legacy. Even worse still is what you have done and continue to do right now to our mother since you fraudulently assumed the position as the executors of the estate of her son. You keep laying to her, you manipulate her, and you make promises that you know will never happen. In the midst of such promises, on two occasions, you’ve managed to get her to agree to increase your percentage of the gross income from out brother’s estate.

She is an eighty-two year old woman. Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we’ve just found out she recently had a mini-stroke. Please understand, she is not equipped to handle the stress load you are putting her. She feels, as she said, “I’m stuck on the middle”. She too knows and acknowledges the Will was forged. She wants to do the right thing, and move on in the direction of justice for her son and family, yet she fears the POWERS THAT BE.

However, for some strange reason her advisors Lowell Henry, Perry Sanders and Trent, although in agreement with her regarding the validity of the Will, are telling her to disregard what she knows as fact. Instead, her so called advisors are convincing her to let them negotiate “deals” with Branca and McClain on her behalf, or is it on the behalf of all of you. Her advisor’s loyalty seems to be skewed by the percentage you offer them, preventing them from advising her properly. She has been deceived and led to believe that like AEG, you the executors, Branca and McClain, are “just too powerful”.

She is being hit from all sides. AEG is now evoking fear into our mother in an attempt to convince her to call off the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael’s death. Since then, they’ve waisted no time harassing each and every family member, including Michael’s children in a barrage of depositions, where they are asking personal, inappropriate and disrespectful questions that, to say the least, have nothing to do with his passing. This is something children should never have to experience; neither should an eighty-two year old woman. There has been no objection from you, the executors of Michael’s estate, regarding AEG heinous and heartless threats toward our mother, our family or his children. Why?

However, you did not hesitate writing a letter to Judge Palazuelos presiding over the AEG wrongful death case, wherein, you asked the judge to keep ALL documents handed over by AEG for discover under court seal, clearly protecting AEG, but not protecting our mother nor our niece and nephews Paris, Prince and Blanket. Who are you working for? What is it that you don’t want to be known?

We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother’s death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up. Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family, whose deepest desire is to give to the world a gift of hope, love and unity through our music. Though we lost our brother, we live and will continue to fight in unity.

THIS HAS TO STOP NOW;NO MORE! You will not succeed. John Branca, after our brother passed, you said to our mother, “I AM MICHAEL JACKSON NOW.” How dare you. Make no mistake, Mr Branca, before we hit the stage, we were family and still to this day we are a family. We’re not going to let anyone abuse our mother, nor will we tolerate any further attempts to divide us.

You’ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified. You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we do not respect the projects and choices you’ve made, nor do we appreciate the public perception the the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for finacial gain, when clearly it’s the two of you and your affiliates who do so.

We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see it that the truth be known. Be informed, we are considering retaining the law firm, Baker Hosteler, who have advised us on potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to the proper authorities.
--------------------------------------------------

After few weeks of wildfire of madness, it is clear that Randy's letter is full of lies.

^Where is that letter from and when was it released?

Last edited:
"You’ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified. You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we do not respect the projects and choices you’ve made, nor do we appreciate the public perception the the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for finacial gain, when clearly it’s the two of you and your affiliates who do so."

I wonder if he realized that the public likes their project and if the public think the family is exploiting his death it has nothing to do with the Estate.

Are you serious? I'm sorry to say but you don't seem to know why the majority of fans have issues with that family nor are you willing to see our side, yet you come here passing judgement to those who don't support them.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ate%92s-Executors-Resignation-Estate-Responds
False. I'm very willing to see your side, hence me asking. I haven't followed this as intensely as most of you have, so I see no reason to be rude. Thank you for the link, though. In future, please ask via PM if you have doubts about my motives ok? I'm not against you.

False. I'm very willing to see your side, hence me asking. I haven't followed this as intensely as most of you have, so I see no reason to be rude. Thank you for the link, though. In future, please ask via PM if you have doubts about my motives ok? I'm not against you.

This is not me being rude, but me stating the way I see things. I have been always respectful in my posts however I'm not in the business of tiptoeing around people or sugarcoat my opinion just so people don't get offended. Especially not when dealing with adults who, I assume, can handle mature conversations or discussions and don't take everything as a personal attack.
You're welcome for the link and no thanks, I have no desire to talk about your motives in private.

This is not me being rude, but me stating the way I see things. I have been always respectful in my posts however I'm not in the business of tiptoeing around people or sugarcoat my opinion just so people don't get offended. Especially not when dealing with adults who, I assume, can handle mature conversations or discussions and don't take everything as a personal attack.
You're welcome for the link and no thanks, I have no desire to talk about your motives in private.

Just be nicer in future and such comments will be avoided :) Being an adult doesn't equal being rude.

Last edited:

I just read some comments on twitter bashing the estate for not giving Katherine her 40% inheritance now because that is what michael wanted. I really wish people would read what the trust and will say because giving Katherine 40% all at once was not what MJ wanted at all.
I think the family must have been mistaken about this too and then they realized it is only for her lifetime and then it goes to the kids. ALL OF IT!!!!
This is why the Jacksons are creating the wildfire of madness. They see it slipping away...

Back