Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

^^i'm confused. doesn't KJ get her share monthly?
I am sorry my brain and fingers arent in synch. Yes, she gets her monthly stipend. It is just that some people feel she should get 40% of what the estate is worth in one lump sum. That would be around $100 million or more. And that is not what Michael intended.

Her 40% is in a trust and she gets her allowance from that. When she passes her part of the trust goes to the 3 kids.

JustMe - I can understand why Nadia1981 was incredulous (although I agree with you about the tone).

Your first post here was to lambast us and you hadn't even read the letter that set us off in the first place!!??

I am sorry my brain and fingers arent in synch. Yes, she gets her monthly stipend. It is just that some people feel she should get 40% of what the estate is worth in one lump sum. That would be around $100 million or more. And that is not what Michael intended.

Her 40% is in a trust and she gets her allowance from that. When she passes her part of the trust goes to the 3 kids.

some people got to stop and think before they attack the estate. it's surely better that KJ is taken care of for the rest of her life.

JustMe - I can understand why Nadia1981 was incredulous (although I agree with you about the tone).

Your first post here was to lambast us and you hadn't even read the letter that set us off in the first place!!??
I have seen parts of it but I didn't know about the full letter. I only knew about the whole fiasco when the letter that Janet signed came public. Dunno if it makes any difference but it really didn't change my mind about anything. :) I'm trying, guys but I don't seem to get a break :)

DEBBIE ROWE TO JUDGE:I Support Joint Guardianship of MJ's Kids

EXCLUSIVE
Debbie Rowe -- the woman who gave birth to two of Michael Jackson's children -- has filed legal papers saying she SUPPORTS the new joint guardianship arrangement ... but is warning TJ and Katherine that she WILL intervene if things don't work out.

Rowe filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court today ... saying she has reviewed the co-guardianship application and signed off on the deal reached between TJ and Katherine to share parenting responsibilities for Paris, Blanket and Prince.

But in the docs, Debbie warns ... "Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention."

Rowe claims her concern is for the health, safety and well-being of HER children; and says she will continue to ensure their needs are met.

Remember, when TJ first petitioned for guardianship, the judge said that Debbie must be notified.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/09/debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-guardianship-children-tj-katherine/

Hope Debbie is sincere. The children need someone to love them for who they are and not because of money. Well, all children need to be loved.

To me it's not about if your support the estate more or the family more. It angered me seeing Paris go on twitter and saying to people she didn't know where her grandma was and she couldn't even talk to her. Then Prince saying how hurt and angry he was and showing the world that they were kept away from talking to Katherine on purpose. I don't care who you think you are, what your reasons may be and if you are famous or not. Nobody has the right to keep a child from talking to their parent or guardian and worrying them for in this case 10 days.The people who did this were people in their family not executors or lawyers or anyone else. That's the truth and that was the reality. We can speculate everything else but there is no excusing or denying that.

i know that people might look at the kids and they think how rich they are going to be and want for nothing. But with all of that they will never have their dad back again. They were his world and he was their world. People will say they have adjusted and are doing great but they will never forget the day Michael died. The feelings they felt that day. I am sure that they were told that Katherine was okay but I bet when they where going to the hospital that people told them that their daddy would be okay. But he wasn't. Katherine was okay but they needed to see for themselves. They have made a little family with her like they did with Michael. If they thought even for one second that they wouldn't see or talk to Katherine again is a second too long in my opinion. It was wrong and should never have happened.

I actually think it's good that Debbie and even if Diana Ross would give a little warning to the family. They both support the joint guardianship but it better be about the kids and their well being.

^QFT. Marebear, unfortunately some people that pretend to be objective and not play sides continue to trivialize these facts alleging, ifs, buts and whatnot because it pains them to acknowlege that their idol did something serious enough to warrant legal intervention.

For sanity's sake it's better to ignore such people and their claims. Beating around the bush gets boring after a while.

I'm glad Debbie has issued a warning through the courts. Hope the Jacksons clean up their act or they stand to lose access to the monthly 70k for good.

:unsure: :wacko:

DEBBIE ROWE TO JUDGE:I Support Joint Guardianship of MJ's Kids

EXCLUSIVE
Debbie Rowe -- the woman who gave birth to two of Michael Jackson's children -- has filed legal papers saying she SUPPORTS the new joint guardianship arrangement ... but is warning TJ and Katherine that she WILL intervene if things don't work out.

Rowe filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court today ... saying she has reviewed the co-guardianship application and signed off on the deal reached between TJ and Katherine to share parenting responsibilities for Paris, Blanket and Prince.

But in the docs, Debbie warns ... "Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention."

Rowe claims her concern is for the health, safety and well-being of HER children; and says she will continue to ensure their needs are met.

Remember, when TJ first petitioned for guardianship, the judge said that Debbie must be notified.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/09/debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-guardianship-children-tj-katherine/

:fear:

^QFT. Marebear, unfortunately some people that pretend to be objective and not play sides continue to trivialize these facts alleging, ifs, buts and whatnot because it pains them to acknowlege that their idol did something serious enough to warrant legal intervention.

For sanity's sake it's better to ignore such people and their claims. Beating around the bush gets boring after a while.

I'm glad Debbie has issued a warning through the courts. Hope the Jacksons clean up their act or they stand to lose access to the monthly 70k for good.

I am glad she did too. The kids should come first.

They better not fuck up again

I too do hope they dont stuff up again but with the siblings still goin on bout the will i have this nagging feeling ish will get worse

Good for Debbie. Making sure that things go smoothly for the children.

I'm glad both Debbie and Diana put KJ and the Jackson's on notice that they have the children's backs. F up again and all bets are off.

shelly_webster;3687825 said:
"You’ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified. You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we do not respect the projects and choices you’ve made, nor do we appreciate the public perception the the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for finacial gain, when clearly it’s the two of you and your affiliates who do so."

I wonder if he realized that the public likes their project and if the public think the family is exploiting his death it has nothing to do with the Estate.

I don't think he realises much at all. That part of his letter is like it was meant for Jackson's themselves. They dishonour everything Michael stood for, their greed and hasty business decisions have shown they have no regard for preservation of his legacy, their lack of quality of work, they disrespect their own mother. Lastly, this is too funny, Randy blames the estate is behind of public perception of Jackson's! It is their own doing. :D

ilmjj;3687840 said:
I just read some comments on twitter bashing the estate for not giving Katherine her 40% inheritance now because that is what michael wanted. I really wish people would read what the trust and will say because giving Katherine 40% all at once was not what MJ wanted at all.
I think the family must have been mistaken about this too and then they realized it is only for her lifetime and then it goes to the kids. ALL OF IT!!!!
This is why the Jacksons are creating the wildfire of madness. They see it slipping away...

Surely somebody has translated the trust in common language for Katherine so she understands that she will not get money 40% handed out just like that, although it look like it is not understood by family.

----------------------------
Debbie warns ... "Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention."

I'm so happy to read this bit. No more messing around with kids.

Last edited:

^Where is that letter from and when was it released?

I have seen parts of it but I didn't know about the full letter. I only knew about the whole fiasco when the letter that Janet signed came public. Dunno if it makes any difference but it really didn't change my mind about anything. :) I'm trying, guys but I don't seem to get a break :)
I don't think it's about you getting a break but when you first started commenting on all this it seemed you were clearly on Team Jackson (though you seemed to be somewhere in the middle now) and your posts pissed people off and now you say you haven't even read the letter that started everything that has happened. that's why people are like :bugeyed I think people are finding it hard to believe you had strong opinions without reading the fuckery of a letter that revealed The Jackson true motives behind all of this, so don't take comments as personal attacks.

Go Ms Rowe :)

I'm glad Debbie said something about this. Because now the Jacksons know that she will be watching what's going on.

I don't think it's about you getting a break but when you first started commenting on all this it seemed you were clearly on Team Jackson (though you seemed to be somewhere in the middle now) and your posts pissed people off and now you say you haven't even read the letter that started everything that has happened. that's why people are like :bugeyed I think people are finding it hard to believe you had strong opinions without reading the fuckery of a letter that revealed The Jackson true motives behind all of this, so don't take comments as personal attacks.

Go Ms Rowe :)
I don't really wanna keep this convo going, but I have to say a few things... I've read the letter in full for about 5-6 times and I already knew everything that was stated in it. I can understand that it upsets you but I already knew the points Randy had made, even though I had never before seen the full letter and where it was posted. I guess I've read nutshell-versions of it, and that's why I wanted to see the rest; which, again brought nothing new on the table.

As for getting a break; it's true. But doesn't matter.

I'm glad both Debbie and Diana put KJ and the Jackson's on notice that they have the children's backs. F up again and all bets are off.

Yeah, that made me glad too. I hope they really will act and remove the children if anything like this ever happens again.

Well this has been said before but one good thing came out of the madness and that is that the mask was pulled off Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie permanently. They totally exposed themselves and allowed us to see a glimpse of what Michael must have had to put up with from them for so many years of his life.

I have to say again that I’m so very proud of the kids. Prince and Paris showed so much poise, maturity, intelligence and strength. Michael did an exceptional job of preparing them to deal with life situations and I’m sure he is very proud of their behavior.

It’s time for Taaj Malik and the Jackson’s to give it up and accept Michael’s will and his estate executors. Stop trying to be spoilers and damage Michael’s name and legacy and move on with their lives. They have done enough harm and caused enough divisiveness in the fan community and amongst themselves. I’m sure their hope is that they can pressure the estate into giving them millions in an out of court settlement but I want the estate to hold firm and not give into their attempts at extortion. They don't deserve to be rewarded for their outragous, abusive conduct and I hope they fail.

Yeah, that made me glad too. I hope they really will act and remove the children if anything like this ever happens again.

But I can't help thinking... if anything else happens and Debbie steps in... what about Blanket? :( She has no say in what happens to him.

But I can't help thinking... if anything else happens and Debbie steps in... what about Blanket?
:( She has no say in what happens to him.

I think a court would favor the kids to stay together and the kids would have a say in that too and they'd obviously opt for staying together.

But I can't help thinking... if anything else happens and Debbie steps in... what about Blanket? :( She has no say in what happens to him.

Maybe not legally, but from what I've read/heard she has spent time with all three children so that Blanket doesn't feel left out which I think says a lot about Debbie as a person. If it comes down to Debbie having to get costudy I'm sure she'd take Blanket in a heartbeat as well if it's legally possible for her. Seeing as the court probably would prefer the children to stay together (we sure know the children themselves want to stay together) I think it would be possible for Debbie to take Blanket as well.

Maybe not legally, but from what I've read/heard she has spent time with all three children so that Blanket doesn't feel left out which I think says a lot about Debbie as a person.

Yes - it does :)

If it comes down to Debbie having to get costudy I'm sure she'd take Blanket in a heartbeat as well if it's legally possible for her. Seeing as the court probably would prefer the children to stay together (we sure know the children themselves want to stay together) I think it would be possible for Debbie to take Blanket as well.

I would hope so... having to seperate them would be absolutely terrible.

Back