Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

I'm assuming that since Jermaine, Randy and Janet want the executors to step down, that they have a plan to replace Branca and McClain. Have they ever indicated what is the aim beyond removing the executors?

And I have to admit that I am not impartial in this matter. Maybe I need to step away and have an objective think about what the Rogue Three want (calling them the Third Reich is inappropriate!).

You are right I should not have called them that and I apologize. I was just overwhelmed at their ability to try and control the lives of all these family members and to restrict their knowledge and communication. It reminded me of such a dark place where lives were manipulated to the whim of those who thought their way was the best way and the only way and they were determined to get their way.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

The Judge is a smart man. Judge Beckloff ordered TJ Jackson's lawyer to send a Court Order to both Diana Ross and Debbie Rowe, because both have legal ties to Prince, Paris and Blanket.

The judge also ordered that Diana Ross, whom Michael Jackson named as backup guardian in his will, and Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of the two oldest children, be given notice of the order.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/25/showbiz/jackson-family-dispute/index.html

This is a delicate matter and now we have a month to sort out things for Michael's 3 children!

Was all this necessary because 3 of Katherine's children want Branca and McClain not to represent Michael's Estate, to the point they try to take the children, what across state lines and hush them up?! Their ambush speaks more about them, then wanting to abduct their niece and nephews and saying this is a private family matter. Which it clearly isn't and why Paris has been tweeting. Those 3, Randy, Janet and Jermaine, are off their rocker!

Genevieve (one of Randy's 2 daughters) tweeted this today

16gtus.jpg

Well, what a beautiful bubble she lives in..

the jacksons really are fantastic at this family is family propaganda. Family is not always everything, some people's relatives are crazies, some murderers...I prefer to take each person as an individual. The son of a murderer should not be lumped with the murderer, the son of a saint should not be lumped with the saint.

LOL She saying that From the Outside..... LOL God Forbid if the shoes were on the other feet

Waw. I see Katherine's attorney wants to challenge any move for permanent guardianship, but doesn't he realize that under the circumstances reinstating Katherine's guardianship is not in the best interest of herself and her children. He has disregarded the influence of the Third Parties.

To the person who wondered if the aim of the signers was to remove Katherine from guardianship, so they plan worked, I do not think so because now Katherine will receive less money which the sons need for their bills. TJ now get's the guardianship money although Katherine still gets her monthly allowance. Plus all the signers had to do was to make Katherine go to court and say she could no longer take care of the children. They did not have to plan an elaborate, although ineffective coup and kidnap Katherine, so no I do not think the aim of the group was to cause Katherine to lose guardianship. I feel, the aim was to brainwash Katherine to make her say or do a particular thing that would help them get control of the estate. Additionally, I think they wanted to keep her away from reporters who may question her and her other children who did not sign the letter for fear they would talk sense into her.

I still do not understand why they cut the communication ties between Katherine and the children, though? Does anyone have any theories?

Not gonna go back 15 pages, but I'm glad to hear Katherine finally contacted the children. The whole thing that started this mess in the first place could have been avoided with that call.

Yes, but the worrying part is that she supposedly didnt sounded like herself in that phonecall. She was slurring and using phrases she had never used, plus TJ got the impression she was talking in codes.

But what's with announcing publically that "this has been planned for three years"?

I still do not understand why they cut the communication ties between Katherine and the children, though? Does anyone have any theories?

Randy said yesterday that the Estate are influencing the kids to go against Katherine :smilerolleyes: He basically called them Branca plants LOLLLL!! So maybe he knew the kids would not support the letter and wanna talk to grandma about it. Just an idea

Well, what a beautiful bubble she lives in..

I imagine that many people with incredibly rich family members say stuff like that.

Family is a bond that can be broken, and these people need to see that if they go too far, things will never be the same.

Yes, but the worrying part is that she supposedly didnt sounded like herself in that phonecall. She was slurring and using phrases she had never used, plus TJ got the impression she was talking in codes.

That could be a sign (not saying it actually IS) of a mini-stroke.

Btw, I am not trying to make excuses for Randy, Jermaine and Janet by my posts, I'm just trying to make some sense of a very bizarre series of events.

Ivy is not around at the moment.

So I wonder if anyone else can answer my quetion.

Why would Judge Beckloff say he will reinstate Katherine's guardianship when she returns from Arizona but then advise T J to go for permanent guardianship?

I do not think the team is crazy enough to drug Katherine or try to harm her. I know they are stupid, but such actions could lead them to the same place like Muarry. What could have happened is that maybe Katherine wanted to go home and could not and started to dwell on it, and we all know at that age what could happen. Maybe they were badgering her too much and making her learn too much information for her to say or do and this made her confused, tired, and mentally disorganized.

Why would Judge Beckloff say he will reinstate Katherine's guardianship when she returns from Arizona but then advise T J to go for permanent guardianship?

I have the same question...why?

this is not the Judge who said he would reinstate KJ as guardianship, this is KJ's lawyer who said that.

Sue and ZuzcojAt first the judge said no because they did not give Diana and Debbie notice and Katherine was prevented from doing her duty by Third Parties. Once he heard the additional information from TJ and his lawyer he made a decision for TJ to have temp guardianship and also to file for permanent. At least this is what I think.

This all is like nightmare...:-(((

I'll have to listen to it. Do you have a link?

KJ's lawyer said that they're going to petition for reinstatement of her as guardian (I guess either she told her lawyers that she doesn't want to give up guardianship or they assume that she doesn't, if they haven't spoken to her about that yet).

Her lawyers have to work in her interests, so if she wants to remain the guardian, her lawyers will fight for that.

I'll have to listen to it. Do you have a link?

Are you talking about the conversation TJ said he had with Katherine? No one heard it but TJ.

Diana I see what you are saying about the lawyers have to fight for what Katherine wants. However, all good lawyers also have to advise their client if a course they are taking is sound, or if it is in their best interest. Notice what almost happened to TJ, when his lawyer did not do his homework to find out he had to notify Diana. Luckily one of the facts that saved TJ was the information about the telephone call.

Poor children!

I pray for Prince, Paris and Blanket!

L.O.V.E !

Randy's son (Randy Jr) tweeted this hours ago...

randyjackjr.png

So according to his lawyer TJ will file for perm. guardianship the next 48 hours. You guys think he can handle more kids especially two of them are teens? He just had a baby, too

Katherine Jackson headed back home amid family drama: Son Randy Jackson insists things ‘did get out of hand’ with Michael’s three children

Janet and brother Jermaine Jackson visited Katherine's home to speak with the three kids Monday afternoon, but Randy blamed the fracas on security personnel who tried to block their entrance

Katherine Jackson is reportedly on her way back home to Los Angeles amid an ugly family feud over her mysterious disappearance and the King of Pop's will.

Randy Jackson told ABC's "Good Morning America "that the beloved matriarch was finally strong enough to end her seclusion, and he denied a report his superstar sister Janet Jackson slapped Michael's daughter Paris during a driveway dispute Monday afternoon.

"My mom is on her way back to Los Angeles," Randy told GMA. "It was under doctor's orders that she (spent time in Arizona). Her health was really bad, and he wanted her to go somewhere where she couldn't be on the phone, and just cut off from the outside world for a few days. She's fine. Her health is a lot better."

He admitted things "did get out of hand" when he, Janet and brother Jermaine Jackson visited Katherine's Calabasas home to speak with Michael's three kids Monday afternoon, but he blamed the fracas on security personnel who tried to block their entrance.
"There was no slapping or calling of names. That never happened," he told GMA.

An unidentified source told TMZ that Janet slapped Paris and called her "a spoiled little bitch" during a confrontation partially caught on tape.
"This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f*** out!" Paris replied, according to the report.

Surveillance video showing some of the altercation shows Janet, 46, trying to grab a cell phone from Paris' hands before the teen storms off.

"(We were) coming to tell the children that they could talk to and visit with their grandma anytime they want, that she was resting on doctors orders. …We were denied access to our own home," Randy told GMA.

"Things did get out of hand on their part. We started to film on our cellphones, and we said this is a peaceful mission to bring these children to their grandmother. But this has been sensationalized out of control," Randy said. "This is all meant to try take attention from the question that has not been answered [about Michael Jackson's will]. This will is fake."

Randy, Janet, Jermaine along with brother Tito and eldest sister Rebbie signed a recent letter calling Michael's will a fake.
Tito defected from the group yesterday saying he no longer supported the coup.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...sists-hand-michael-children-article-1.1121556

randyjackjr.png

Vici even the son does not understand either!!!!!!!! What can we do with this family. I suggest rather than using money to hire jets for kidnapping, the money should be used to hire some teachers to explain to all Jacksons about the will, the issue about being in NY vs LA, why they have no standing in the will, why they cannot overtake the estate, why they cannot hurt Michael's children.

randyjackjr.png

They keep repeating this mantra, not telling the full story about that signature... Or the fact that Michael's previous will was the same, only without Paris and Blanket. Why would Branca forge MJ's will just to add Paris and Blanket? Doesn't make sense.

I read here that Paris tweeted some lyrics from "Will you be there" earlier"
"Will You Be There"

Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Scold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me There)

(Save Me)
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Need Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

[Spoken]
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

It´s 7 minutes to Major Love Prayer.
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/
Will you be there?

I'm talking about the phone call.

It was a phone conversation between two family members. It wasn't recorded and put online for public consumption.

Back