Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Tmz --:

katherine jackson called her home in calabasas at 2 am today and again at 4 am, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by janet jackson's security ... Tmz has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident. Sources involved in the situation tell tmz ... People in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, katherine ordered trent jackson off the property. You may recall, jackson's security -- and trent in particular -- thwarted monday's attempt by randy, jermaine and janet to take the kids to arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told jackie jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, perry sanders, tells tmz ... "i'm waiting on katherine to get back in town and i'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on."

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Any Of the The grand kids Born in the 90's (besides MJ's) Are a Non Factor So I expect them to take up for there Daddies and aunties And as far as randy and Jermaine kids they better be worried about why they are each other cousins and siblings and go to jerry springer ugh I Just got a Headache. As far as the WILL I dont believe it's fake it could be It was Drafted in LA and He signed it in NYC Even if the WIll was Fake I would Rather Have john Mclain and Branca In Control aslong as they dont try to produce no damn music and stay away from the Casios AKA Houdini's

It was a phone conversation between two family members. It wasn't recorded and put online for public consumption.

Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I'm glad that wasn't public then.

^^I don't know...I still do not think they drugged their mom. If the story from TMZ is true then now we know that the brainwashing worked because she wanted Janet's security to take over.

Cassie I see what you man about a lot of children, but now he will have money to hire a nanny to help with his kids as well.

They keep repeating this mantra, not telling the full story about that signature... Or the fact that Michael's previous will was the same, only without Paris and Blanket. Why would Branca forge MJ's will just to add Paris and Blanket? Doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense, I agree. It's perfectly normal when writing a will to leave money and other items to "any future offspring". Names neither necessary nor possible.

^^That is one of the reasons why I see the will as real, because it is the same as the previous and only the beneficiaries have changed. It makes sense to me because it means all Michael wanted to do is include his later children. Everything else in his will was the way he wanted it to be, so why change it. None of their mantras will help anyway, because the previous will still does not have their names either. When will they understand this.

Tmz --:

katherine jackson called her home in calabasas at 2 am today and again at 4 am, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by janet jackson's security ... Tmz has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident. Sources involved in the situation tell tmz ... People in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, katherine ordered trent jackson off the property. You may recall, jackson's security -- and trent in particular -- thwarted monday's attempt by randy, jermaine and janet to take the kids to arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told jackie jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, perry sanders, tells tmz ... "i'm waiting on katherine to get back in town and i'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on.

If this is true, Im not surprised she asked security and Trent to be removed. Im sure Randy has influenced her. I hope that MJs children and KJ's own lawyers will tell her EXACTLY what went down. Trent has been with KJ for years. Katherine must seperate right from wrong. The good part here is that TJ Jackson also talked about a phonecall and can confirm KJ wasnt herself so maybe he will stand up for the kids as well.

Last edited:

Hope he has the childrens best intrest at heart!

These children have been through enough already!!

This whole situation reminds me of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Three children left behind with a giant fortune that everyone's after. Sad.

They keep repeating this mantra, not telling the full story about that signature... Or the fact that Michael's previous will was the same, only without Paris and Blanket. Why would Branca forge MJ's will just to add Paris and Blanket? Doesn't make sense.
Not only that. Why not forge a 09 will, you know only the latest will is valid. So John branca, a well respected top lawyer in the business forged a 02 will (just add his two children's name to his 97 will) to gamble Michael didn't have any will between 03-09. The Jacksons need to back to reality. A eye witness of the will simply wrote the wrong location didn't make the will fake, especially the witness told the judge he lived in LA and he just forgot he was in new York at that moment. Furthermore, Michael's trust and the will are separated and both named two johns in charge. I never understand those jackson's mentality, the only explanation I can come up with is they live in their mind

Why do you think Randy and Janet were filming the other night when they ambushed Prince and Paris? When Janet confronted Paris and twice tried to grab her phone she was filming with her own phone all the time.

Why do you think Randy and Janet were filming the other night when they ambushed Prince and Paris? When Janet confronted Paris and twice tried to grab her phone she was filming with her own phone all the time.

Maybe Randy and Janet videotaped Paris and the security outside to show Katherine in order to push their agenda (having security/Trent fired?).

Not only that. Why not forge a 09 will, you know only the latest will is valid. So John branca, a well respected top lawyer in the business forged a 02 will (just add his two children's name to his 97 will) to gamble Michael didn't have any will between 03-09. The Jacksons need to back to reality. A eye witness of the will simply wrote the wrong location didn't make the will fake, especially the witness told the judge he lived in LA and he just forgot he was in new York at that moment. Furthermore, Michael's trust and the will are separated and both named two johns in charge. I never understand those jackson's mentality, the only explanation I can come up with is they live in their mind

they do live in their own mind. Taking away paris' phone would not stop her tweeting, she has a laptop, other people's phones. they would need to isolate her like katherine which is what i think they were planning..and no one would give a damn cos they would have been 'with their guardian'

Maybe Randy and Janet videotaped Paris and the security outside to show Katherine in order to push their agenda (having security/Trent fired?).

That makes a lot of sense.

there's no logic in this whole thing...... so who knows why they taped the kids.
anyone knows if KJ is home yet?

Randy jr should ask his dad who paid fir his upbringing at hayvernhurst. so sorry randy jr u have had your fair share of uncle mikes money.

no ones contesting the fact that mj was in n.y when the will was signed. everyone who was there said they were in n.y. if they were gonna fake a will i think they wouldnt have been daft enough to write l.a when it was all over the media at that time that mj was in n.y would both randys be claiming fakeness if branca and mclain were still executors but they had been left 10 mill each. just wondering

She isnt applying for custody so she can't be granted custody. Plus she is a stanger to those children. Theylove and trust T.J it would be traumatic to uproot them like that. they have been though eenough. I agree Dian would be a good guardian. but she already stated at this time in her life she couldnt take on that responsibility.

I don't trust any of Michael Jackson's relatives. I pray Michael's children are removed
from their care.:angel:

Last edited:

Ivy is not around at the moment.

So I wonder if anyone else can answer my quetion.

Why would Judge Beckloff say he will reinstate Katherine's guardianship when she returns from Arizona but then advise T J to go for permanent guardianship?

I think based on what Judge heard, he's suspecting something might not be right. As you can see from the news stories, Katherine might be being kept against her will, she might be drugged and so on. A permanent guardianship challenge can give the judge the grounds to investigate Katherine's health - physical and mental and see if she's still fit for the job.

Joe Jackson is back
Because no Jackson family drama is complete without Papa Joe ... Katherine's estranged husband has finally come to town ... and moments ago, he arrived to the family's famous home in Encino, CA.
Source: TMZ

Good luck to TJ Jackson. How do you exercise authority over three kids that have all the power.?

Everytime he raise an eyebrow at Paris, will she sprint to twitter.?

Randy Jackson is tweeting

Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8
THIS IS NOT OVER.

Enough already!! We've already lost one family member.

Trust me - the Executors are behind this. The "powers that be" use tabloid media to spin their lies and divide our family.

- what does taking over guardianship have to do with with my mother's well-being when the children were already in his care?

Randy Jackson @randyjackson8
Furthermore, if she is being held against her will - as he inferred in court -

He insisted upon knowing what time she was arriving today & now I know why.

His performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's ABSURD.

I heard the conversation.

He asked for temporary guardianship & she said -"NO its not necessary, I'll be home tomorrow." He asked again, and she said "NO TJ"

My mom told TJ that she was coming home tomorrow (which is today).

I was on the phone at 9pm in Los Angeles, with my sister Rebbie, when my mother FIRED Trent and Security

2m Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8
Let me be very clear about the FACTS, the absolute TRUTH...

I only tweet when its serious

I think based on what Judge heard, he's suspecting something might not be right. As you can see from the news stories, Katherine might be being kept against her will, she might be drugged and so on. A permanent guardianship challenge can give the judge the grounds to investigate Katherine's health - physical and mental and see if she's still fit for the job.

Ivy does the fact T J only has temporary custody mean that Katherine will have guardianship rights restored automatically upon her return?

Or will she need to apply to the courts?

Randy Jackson is tweeting

He insisted upon knowing what time she was arriving today & now I know why.
His performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's ABSURD.
I heard the conversation.
He asked for temporary guardianship & she said -"NO its not necessary, I'll be home tomorrow." He asked again, and she said "NO TJ"
My mom told TJ that she was coming home tomorrow (which is today).
I was on the phone at 9pm in Los Angeles, with my sister Rebbie, when my mother FIRED Trent and Security
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
Let me be very clear about the FACTS, the absolute TRUTH...
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
I only tweet when its serious

he's embarrassing himself

Randy is a joke. It's all what he said. He said KJ is heading home this morning. OK, now is already 2:36PM PMT. Where is Katherine???? It won't take so long to go back to LA from AZ. He tried to point his finger to TJ. Of course TJ want to know when KJ is actually going home because it may all be lies. Where is Katherine??? Did anyone beside Randy, Jermaine, Janet, and Rebbie really saw her? Just bring Katherine back and let her speak by herself. Randy is freaking me out. It's more and more like they are holding Kathrine against her will. They can just end this soap opera by bring Katherine home. Jesus! He really though we are idiots.

Seems Randy forgot that taking away a legal gaurdian would lead to court involvement.. he thinks dumping kids places and buggering off is acceptable behaviour.

well reasons for the delay on the return of KJ are flight schedules...anyone know those or they had to wait for the drugging to wear off.. I speculate of course

Does this mean that TJ is getting the money to take care of the kids instead of Katherine and she gets her allowance? What are his chance of permanent guardianship? i don' t think Katherine should have custody anymore. It's too much for her and she gets manipulated by her kids like she has no mind of her own. Tell Randy and Jermaine to make their own money and fend for themselves. They are all fools and the world see how greedy they are. They will never get Michael's money and estate.

Janet showed her true colors and paris said she didn't hit her but what she, Randy, Jermaine and rebbie did was emotional abuse in my opinion. The kids should distance themselves from them. Janet needs to wake up because she does have money and eventually dear brother Randy will backstab her and turn on her. Something isn't right when half the family say one thing and the others say something else. It was the same thing they did to Michael.

I don't care what anyone says I am proud of the kids for standing up for themselves and not be pushed and bullied by their aunts and uncles. They are smart enough and know they have options and legal rights. It's sad that they have to go through this but this is the reality of what their father tried to protect them from. As for Michael, he would be ashamed at how his family has acted and what they did to his chidren.

So the powers that be use the tabloid media to spin lies and split the family? what like x17 lol? no wonder he ended up in a mental ward back in the day. keep tweeting steven just shows how upset u are. awwww

Who knows with those 3 anymore :no:

Back