Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

This plan was in the making for 3 years and began after Michael died. Both a "family source" and Michael Jr stated this. It makes you shiver.

Im totally serious here. So they've planned to somehow hijack the Estate and THIS is the best they could come up with?? How was kidnapping and isolate their own mother gonna help them? Did they think by isolating and brainwash her that she would finally challenge the Estate? Go all way to Arizona for this? Bunch of amateurs lol

If it was not for Michael Jr message we would not know that Austin was involved.

Yeah I wonder in what capacity he was involved. Was he included in the chat because he was involved or because his mother and sister were with Katherine and Prince wanted to pressure him to tell his mom/sis they wanted to speak with Kat. If he was involved in this mess Id be really dissapointed. Did Austin join the siblings when they came to Calabasas??? Some reports said he was there, other didnt mentioned his name. Prince wrote that text message to them a few hours after the incident at the Calabasas home.

Last edited:

3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

But it's OK for you to kidnap your Mother and keep her from Michael's children who need her?

Jermaine is tweeting about family and healing. Blah blah fucking blah. Damage is done, you lost those kids trust, there is no coming back from that.

Im totally serious here. So they've planned to somehow hijack the Estate and THIS is the best they could come up with?? How was kidnapping and isolate their own mother gonna help them? Did they think by isolating and brainwash her that she would finally challenge the Estate? Go all way to Arizona for this? Bunch of amateurs lol

Yeah I wonder in what capacity he was involved. Was he included in the chat because he was involved or because his mother and sister were with Katherine and Prince wanted to pressure him to tell his mom/sis they wanted to speak with Kat. If he was involved in this mess Id be really dissapointed. Did Austin join the siblings when they came to Calabasas??? Some reports said he was there, other didnt mentioned his name. Prince wrote that text message to them a few hours after the incident at the Calabasas home.

that picture in the media of janet talking or arguing with someone outside the house after the altercation. the other person looked like austin

prince tweeted a while back(months)that he didnt like trent and was suspicious of him.who knows what to make of him. hes certainly had a cushy number

it certainly does. It makes you wonder how long the kids have known that this was coming also, they're very bright kids, it's just heartbreaking.

My thoughts exactly. Somebody posted earlier that Prince said the family had been planning this for three years. The though of kids realizing these kind of things is just...beyond words.

I think that the kids suspicions on Trent could have been changed by the fact that he physically took on Randy and Jermaine to protect them! And their daddy trusted him.

that picture in the media of janet talking or arguing with someone outside the house after the altercation. the other person looked like austin.

It looked more like taj or Tj - the person was heavy set and Austin is dark and thin.

I thought someone would have mentioned this but Paris and whoever has flown from LA. I thought the judge ordered that they couldn't leave? Or was that just until Katherine came back?

I thought someone would have mentioned this but Paris and whoever has flown from LA. I thought the judge ordered that they couldn't leave? Or was that just until Katherine came back?

They couldn't leave California. Paris is still in California. She went to the Unity Concert.

Personally I find it extremely disturbing that if true, Katherine fired Trent & he replied that he worked for the estate!!! He is supposed to be her assistant & she should have in place whoever she wants. They should only be working for her. That is totally unacceptable. This makes me very worried for Katherine & the kids.:( I wonder if she ever realized this before now.

You do know X17 is Randy's mouthpiece? According to Randy, everybody works for Branca, including PPB. Earlier Randy sold story to them that kids are Branca plants and working for him.

sarp.png

TMZ Live said that Randy is so bitter his plot fell through that the only thing he could do is put out that recent nasty statement.

Last edited:

^^Well they had a meeting with Katherine for 3 hours after she returned, so definitely plans were made and Katherine was told what to do and say. Let's hope they will be no more letters, but I see negative statements about the children will be the new tactic by Randy, if he is not in a psych ward soon. It seems Janet will stay quiet until she thinks everyone has forgotten about the incidents.

What I find ridiculous is that these articles keep saying that Janet does not need the money and part of their reason is that she has a billionaire boyfriend. What does that have to do with it? His income is not hers. It does not mean he gives her billions a year or even millions. They are not married, so it is not as though if she divorces she gets a large sum. That relationship could finish anytime and she will still have to depend on her income.

The scary thing is that the family was around the kids after Michael died with Janet consoling Paris at the memorial, and at that time the seeds of greed and jealousy against the kids were growing. This plan was in the making for 3 years and began after Michael died. Both a "family source" and Michael Jr stated this. It makes you shiver.

Elegantly I guess the show must go on. No Randy I see, and they drag the kids along to help show that everything is OK. If it was not for Michael Jr message we would not know that Austin was involved.

I too have been wondering that statement about Janet has her own money and her boyfriend is billionaire!
By looking at that estates second accounting, and what they pay for Katherine, payments for all the houses (Encino, LV and Gary home) I suppose Janet had to pay all those costs, so no wonder she wants MJ estate to pay all that. Eventually all those payments and her own family demands would have drained her bank balance to 0.
What comes to boyfriend being billionaire, well said! It doesn't mean he gives millions to Janet just like that, he may pay their holidays etc things but I doubt he is supporting Janet's payments to her family. I wouldn't be surprise if he takes off after seeing that Janet comes with crazy family:)

^I doubt it. Even if they smile and pose with the family at the back of their minds they know the family only cares about their money and not their welfare.

I sincerely hope PPB arent going to get sucked back into this "we
are family" crap.
Jermaine better be grovelling big time

I read Paris' tweet year or two ago, and my heart sank as she wrote something about family (same ol' mantra like Genevieve, Randy Jr and others tweets about family), I thought to myself that the brain wash is complete:-( It has been long time Paris has been posted anything about family "unity", obviously she found out something so she stopped believing it.

Did anyone else thought of anything about the bunch of people that Junior chose to have group chat?
Rebbie, Rebbie's son and Janet. Wonder why he selected them, no Randy or anyone else but those 3. Austin was surprise for me.

^^ Me too. PPB are way too smart and they'll remember things Michael told them.

Junior gained nearly 40 thousand new followers in twitter after he released that famous tweet.
Paris gained over 200 thousand new followers after she started tweeting about missing granny.

^Maybe because they knew that Katherine was with Rebbie and her family? Randy may have been the mastermind, but I don't think he stayed with the group.

Jermaine can't tweet all he want about healing or whatever, the damage is done. The children will never trust/believe in him again and the same goes for the fans.

I wonder how cousins are acting around PPB, are they still friends? Paris used to tweet a lot to Genevieve, but as Paris and Junior blew up family plot, I wonder if cousins feel hostile against them for exposing their mothers and fathers publicly?

^Maybe because they knew that Katherine was with Rebbie and her family? Randy may have been the mastermind, but I don't think he stayed with the group.

That is possible. I suppose Rebbie is the one that visits in Calabas house more often than others, and she has to feed her family so she goes to Katherine's fridge, empty it to her bags and goes back home to feed her own:) Btw, that is true story, she does that.

Jermaine is backtracking because he know they are TOAST! Jermaine just kept on tweeting that their mother was fine and nobody was blocking PPB to contact her.

Prince text message really proved that they all lied and that he knows he is screwed, so thats why he is back on talking about healing and loving the the family. You moron! If Jermaine actually acted like an adult then there never had to be talks about healing and stuff.

He needs to be held accountable for the emotional abuse.

I wonder how cousins are acting around PPB, are they still friends? Paris used to tweet a lot to Genevieve, but as Paris and Junior blew up family plot, I wonder if cousins feel hostile against them for exposing their mothers and fathers publicly?

I read somewhere that Jaafar stopped following both Paris and Prince on twitter and unfollowed Paris on Instagram. I also read that Paris erased everything that mentioned Austins stuff, like the whole backpack stuff. Dont know what that really means, people are perhaps reading too much into it.

Both Jaafar and Randy Jr re-tweeted Randys tweet about the will being fake and now we know what Paris thinks about Randys rants about the Estate/will... soo have really no idea cus I always had the feeling MJs kids were close to Jermaine/Randys kids since they lived together and are in approx same age.

Its a hideous dynamic and i suspect RRJJ didnt consider it at all.

Healing....urgh...dnt give me 'healing' when u are responsible for the wound.

Healing my a** :angry:

:ninja:

Last edited:

I read somewhere that Jaafar stopped following both Paris and Prince on twitter and unfollowed Paris on Instagram. I also read that Paris erased everything that mentioned Austins stuff, like the whole backpack stuff. Dont know what that really means, people are perhaps reading too much into it.

Both Jaafar and Randy Jr re-tweeted Randys tweet about the will being fake and now we know what Paris thinks about Randys rants about the Estate/will... soo have really no idea cus I always had the feeling MJs kids were close to Jermaine/Randys kids since they lived together and are in approx same age.

Paris used to tweet a lot with Jafaar too, but not lately. I think it is better for them if they have friends outside of the family, that will keep them grounded and level headed. It they only have family as friends, they will get sucked into wildfire of madness what they call for family.

Is Jermajesty (sp) and Jafaar still living with K or has Jermaine finally find a place they can call their own home?

^The condo is in Michael's name, it's not rented property and I don' think the Estate is footing their living expenses. I wonder who's paying Alejandra's bills?

Yeah, Jafaar doesn't seem to have Paris or Prince in his list of names that he follows, otherwise he has the whole family.
Randy JR has them still in his list, I quest he is keeping eye on what is going to come out next:)

I saw Randy Jr re-tweet his father's message but Jafaar either deleted it or didn't re-tweet it.

Back