Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

All kidding aside, Randy needs help. Seriously. His rantings have gotten scarey. The Jacksons should come out of denial immediately and get him some help.

I do love it when a little logic is dropped

u should see a reply someone posted.lol aint no logic there. paris also favoured a tweet where someone asked i still want to know why jj and randy were filming when they went to the house

All kidding aside, Randy needs help. Seriously. His rantings have gotten scarey. The Jacksons should come out of denial immediately and get him some help.

To have done what they did R, J & J must be equally deranged but less vocal.

Guys I think I found out something about the story that this plan was in the works for 3 years, so someone who is good with the internet needs to look for this interview. I was told that Janet was on an interview on TV some time after Michael died. The person who saw it cannot remember exactly when because she was doing something in the house and came up on the interview on TV. Janet told the interviewer, who was a white woman, that the family do not think Paris and Prince are Michael's and they were going to do a DNA to prove it and go to court. Janet said that she spoke to her family about it but it seemed at that moment the family were not for it yet. The interviewer asked Janet why would you do something like that because that was Michael wishes in his will. Janet made some comment like she does not know what Michael was thinking. It seems that the family think that when Katherine dies that Debbie will get a lot of money through the children and they do not want her to have it. (I do not know if the Debbie part comes from Janet or the person who was telling me about this interview.)

What I am thinking is that if they had these feelings and were plotting for 3 years, then it makes sense that they have little care for the children and did not mind that they did not know where Katherine was. The idea seems horrifying that Katherine's children could have DNA done on these children when they are not the guardian. It is just scary to think that Katherine's guardianship will be reinstated when all this is going on. It seems to me that the family is plotting something that involves the children and the children do not even know how they are despised by the aunts and uncles.

Janet had been reluctant to join her siblings, but finally relented "after Randy wore her down. Randy and Janet are extremely close, and he told her the only way they had any chance in succeeding in tossing the executors would be if Janet joined them since she is the most famous Jackson member. Randy believed that with Janet aboard, she would legitimize their efforts. Janet finally agreed because she didn't want to disappoint Randy, as he has convinced her that without her, they stood no chance," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

If that were the only reason, I'm sure Janet would have only signed the letter and let the other cubs act on their own like Tito did. Janet seemed very involved at every step of this mess. So... public relations damage control?

Total damage control. she in it up to her neck

To have done what they did R, J & J must be equally deranged but less vocal.

No, Randy appears consumed by all this. Jermaine is back to performing tonight. Janet and Rebbie are keeping low profiles.
In contrast, Randy is posting photos of signatures and dates and crazy tweets.

We now know he is not only delusional, but paranoid, making rantings about people wanting to take his mother's life. If anybody needs an intervention, it's Randy. And he needs it NOW.

4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.
Murray said he wanted to speak to her..

LOS ANGELES – A family source tells FOX411 that the Jackon family's mind-blowing row comes down to one motivator: access to the late Michael Jackson’s estate.
“Michael’s siblings want money and from day one, [their mom] Katherine wouldn’t side with the siblings on their mission,” a closely connected Jackson family insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column.
So why then is Janet Jackson, herself worth $100-$150 million, right in the middle of things? Unlike her brothers, who haven’t had much musical success since their childhood days in the Jackson 5, Janet is rolling in it, plus, her boyfriend of a couple years is billionaire businessman Wissam Al Mana.
“Janet’s involvement is purely about her devotion to anything Randy does and says, and is a product of that old saying ‘idle hands are the Devil’s workshop,’” the source explained. “She only has money going out, and nothing new coming in, so she doesn't want to be in a position where her family is counting on her like they did Michael. Thus, she would like to see her family gain control of Michael's money.”
Not only did Janet sign the letter accusing the executors of Jackson's estate of fraud, she was one of the key players involved in tearing through the gates of the Calabasas compound this week and reportedly partaking in aggressive action to remove electronics and communications tools belonging to Prince, Paris and Blanket, in an effort to prohibit their tweeting and relaying information with the outside world.
Probably the most shocking part is that Janet was allegedly caught on tape slapping her niece Paris and calling her a “spoiled little bitch,” to which the 14-year-old retorted with a slap of her own and screamed at her famous aunt: "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"
Prince took to Twitter on Thursday to publish a direct message he sent to family members demanding he speak to his grandmother, along with Janet's reply: “Don’t let them please.” The tweet was later deleted, apparently on request from Katherine who had asked him to "cool down."
We’re told that MJ’s kids are still reeling over their grandmother’s bizarre “disappearance,” and feel that she was “brainwashed and taken away.” Those close to them are concerned about the emotional impact the ordeal has had and how it will affect their ability to trust those around them. The saga also has Prince, Paris and Blanket grieving the devastating loss of their dad all over again.
However, Katherine’s homecoming on Thursday did bring about some much-needed relief.
&#8220;grandma&#8217;s here! #thankyougod <33,&#8221; Paris tweeted, while her older brother Prince Michael wrote: &#8220;As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I&#8217;m really angry and hurt.&#8221;
This tweet has also been removed.
"This is all going to end badly. Now, TJ is trying to do damage control but the damage is so deep, things are to far gone," said our source. "TJ knows that Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Janet are still threats so he wants to keep custody permanently because they would pose no threat to him and Michael's children anymore. TJ will discourage contact until things have settled down a bit."
Reps for Katherine, Janet and the Jackson brothers did not respond to a request for comment.
The turmoil began when some of the siblings signed a legal letter accusing the executors of Michael&#8217;s estate &#8211; John Branca and John McClain &#8211; of fraud, forgery, exploitation and abuse of MJ&#8217;s finances. Next up, their mother Katherine, the former guardian of Michael&#8217;s three children was last weekend officially reported to be &#8220;missing&#8221; by other relatives. She was soon located in Arizona, although for almost two weeks she was not in contact with the young children who were supposed to be under her care. Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was on a medically ordered vacation after news of his &#8220;missing&#8221; status surfaced, however her mysterious absence ignited a physical altercation which required police intervention on Monday. Subsequently the matriarch of the household lost custody of Prince, Paris and Blanket, who are now under the temporary guardianship of their cousin, Tito&#8217;s son TJ Jackson. Attorneys for Katherine have confirmed she will file for a reinstatement.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...n-family-drama/?intcmp=features#ixzz21rUsf5qZ

Guys I think I found out something about the story that this plan was in the works for 3 years, so someone who is good with the internet needs to look for this interview. I was told that Janet was on an interview on TV some time after Michael died. The person who saw it cannot remember exactly when because she was doing something in the house and came up on the interview on TV. Janet told the interviewer, who was a white woman, that the family do not think Paris and Prince are Michael's and they were going to do a DNA to prove it and go to court. Janet said that she spoke to her family about it but it seemed at that moment the family were not for it yet. The interviewer asked Janet why would you do something like that because that was Michael wishes in his will. Janet made some comment like she does not know what Michael was thinking. It seems that the family think that when Katherine dies that Debbie will get a lot of money through the children and they do not want her to have it. (I do not know if the Debbie part comes from Janet or the person who was telling me about this interview.)

What I am thinking is that if they had these feelings and were plotting for 3 years, then it makes sense that they have little care for the children and did not mind that they did not know where Katherine was. The idea seems horrifying that Katherine's children could have DNA done on these children when they are not the guardian. It is just scary to think that Katherine's guardianship will be reinstated when all this is going on. It seems to me that the family is plotting something that involves the children and the children do not even know how they are despised by the aunts and uncles.

I don't remember any such interview, but I heard such rumours about Randy. That allegedly he wanted to have a DNA test of Michael's children. I would not be surprised if some family members feel that way about the kids.

It seems they just cannot grasp with their stupid heads that DNA does not matter one bit. BTW, Debbie Rowe will never get anything, since that too was Michael's explicit wish in the will. And I think, unlike the Jacksons, she doesn't want anything either.

Did Branca reject Randy or why is he so damn obsessed by him????

I can't with Randys tweet rants. He needs to be checked.

It amazes me Janet's loyalty to Randy. What about her brother Michael and his kids? They are not family? She needs to wake up and see that Randy has problems and that even though she loves him she needs to stay out of his scams. She will regret someday. Who says he won't turn on her someday?

Deleted

Last edited:

I don't remember any such interview, but I heard such rumours about Randy. That allegedly he wanted to have a DNA test of Michael's children. I would not be surprised if some family members feel that way about the kids.

It seems they just cannot grasp with their stupid heads that DNA does not matter one bit. BTW, Debbie Rowe will never get anything, since that too was Michael's explicit wish in the will. And I think, unlike the Jacksons, she doesn't want anything either.

Yes but again the Jacksons do not understand the will and maybe think that the kids money will go to their mother rather than to Jacksons.

This joint custody thing makes me have questions. We know Katherine wants to retain control of money management and then TJ has to do all the work. Will the estate split the money that is paid for being a guardian in half or is it that the same amount that Katherine gets now will also be given to TJ. In the latter scenario the estate would then have a bigger cost. I hope this will not be the case.

It is sloppy that by now the news outlets including Gladys and Star Jones have not found out that Janet did not slap Paris, and they did not curse each other out. If I recall, it was TMZ who began that falsehood and all the other internet media, newspapers, and tv programs have copied and pasted that information without verifying it. I hope someone sent Paris' correction to Star Jones and Gladys at least.

Katherine's lawyer still has not answered the question: why was she taken away. He makes it sound as though she was on vacation. Someone has to let the judge know that Katherine was taken away as part of a plot to shake up the estate, which is in control of the ward's wealth. This would make the judge look at the issues surrounding the letter, the tweets, and Michael Jr. message. The judge needs to know that there is a very dangerous element surrounding the kids. Unfortunately, I do not think conversations from an outside investigator will help to bring these things to light, because the kids like Katherine and are assuming that simply because TJ is co-guardian they will be safe. The siblings could simple ask Katherine to meet them somewhere, like the reunion, and then take her somewhere again.

The children have a nanny and a house full of staff. Katherine lives in a part of the house that is away from the children, so how much stress does the kids give Katherine that would allow Randy, Jermaine, and Tito's daughter to say she needs a rest. She rests all the time. Even TJ goes to the school functions. I really hope the judge declines joint custody. Let Katherine be a grandmother only.

I feel so awful for those poor kids... They're learning some very tough lessons about life at a much too early age :(

So, can someone pls. reassure me that TJ is to be trusted? Who of the three was the one that tweeted all the drama about the "MICHAEL" album, it wasn't TJ was it??? please I hope not.

So, can someone pls. reassure me that TJ is to be trusted? Who of the three was the one that tweeted all the drama about the "MICHAEL" album, it wasn't TJ was it??? please I hope not.

Not to go off topic here, but I was glad that 3T were saying some songs were fake (casio). I don't see why thats a bad thing because in my opinion Sony were lying. Don't sound like MJ one bit, but I digress.

Yes TJ did express his concerns about the Cascio tracks via Twitter. Those were legitimate concerns which are not relevant to TJ being the children's co-guardian.

(Please don't turn this into an argument about the Cascio tracks; there is a thread in the Controversy Section if you want to discuss).

I pray Michael Jackson's children are removed from the presence of this abusive Jackson family.
I pray that Diana Ross is made the guardian of Michael Jackson's children. :angel:

Diana Ross has nothing to do with these kids and probably doesn't want to have anything to do with them. TJ is a good choice. Tito's kids have always seemed the sensible ones and had a strong connection with MJ and obviously MJs children too.

And hell continues.... :( *big sigh* The whole family is completely crazy. :crazy: All this mess because of money. They should be ashamed of themselves. This looks like a Mafia family. :fear:

ivy;3679683 said:
Full statement from Perry Sanders

Statement from Perry Sanders, attorney for Katherine Jackson:
Later this morning, T J Jackson&#8217;s attorney, Charles Shultz, will be filing a petition for TJ to be appointed permanent guardian of Michael Jackson&#8217;s three children. The court ordered that this petition be filed pursuant to the temporary guardianship he granted TJ on Wednesday of this week. However, after a very productive meeting yesterday, first between Mrs. Jackson and me, and then joined by Prince Jackson, TJ Jackson and Mr. Shultz, it was agreed by all that it is in the best interest of Mrs. Jackson and the children to file a modified joint pleading at the beginning of next week.
With some changes, that pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared responsibilites of raising the children since Michael Jackson&#8217;s tragic passing. Following reaching agreement, Margaret Lodise, the court appointed guardian ad litem for the children, was brought into the meeting by conference call. Ms. Lodise confirmed with Prince that the agreement reflected the wishes of all the children. The joint filing will request that the court reinstate Mrs. Jackson and appoint TJ as a co-guardian of Michael&#8217;s children. If the court grants this joint request, it will eliminate concerns such as the ones triggered by the events of the last few days. It will also empower TJ to take joint legal responsibility for certain day to day duties such as the management of household personnel, including security. It will also make clear for school personnel and anyone else coming into contact with the children that TJ is authorized to act on their behalf.
TJ has frequently attended school conferences and dealt with school related matters and this agreement, if approved by the court, allows for continuity as sanctioned by the court . Mrs. Jackson will then be freed upto focus on the more personal everyday decision making related to the lives and activities of the children. She would also remain in control of the children&#8217;s family allowance.
Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael&#8217;s children without the day to day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael&#8217;s children. She greatly appreciates the recent love and concern that supporters have shown for her and the kids, and she hopes the court will grant this request for co-guardianship. She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian.
Once the joint filing is made next week, it will be served on all interested parties and the specifics of what is being requested will be spelled out in the public record. Until then, no further official comment about guardianship will be made

I do not trust TJ :nono: and no other member of the Jackson family. -_- May God protect PPB.... ALWAYS! :angel:

ivy;3679711 said:
Just breaking

Jackson judge orders probe into children's welfare

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer &#8211; 3 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) &#8212; The judge overseeing the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children wants an independent investigation into their well-being.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered an investigator to interview the three children independently and prepare a report that will be reviewed solely by him.

The order comes after nearly a week of turmoil in the Jackson family, including a driveway dispute between relatives on Monday and the absence and return of their grandmother this week.

The children range in ages from 10 to 15.

Beckloff ordered that the investigator have direct access to the children and authorized interviews to be conducted with them at their school.

I feel that PPB will reveal many things to the investigator.

arnspecs;3679968 said:
Diana Ross has nothing to do with these kids and probably doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

Certainly!

I don't know what kind of person TJ is and I don't understand why he agree to let Katherine manage the kids' allowance. He knows part of that money is going to end in the J bros. pockets.

Katherine's reasons to agree to the dual guardianship makes me believe that she's charging for being a grand-mother. She just wants to be a grand-mother but the money has to come to her. She doesn't want to deal with the house help. but usually people who have a number of household help have an assistant who's job is to make sure everything runs smoothly.

I'm not saying TJ shouldn't be the guardian, What i'm trying to understand is why Katherine says she doesn't want to deal with certain things because she's tired but has the stamina to deal with the money.

I don't trust the Jackson, even the ones who kept quite during this time. To me they seem like the good cop/bad cop. I hope the judge knows that grandma sign the kids into a contract with a person who owns a porn web-site.

I don't know if I should trust in TJ yet but I really hope he has the best interests at heart for those kids. They've been through a lot of evilness and bullshit in such a short period of time in a very young age... :sigh: :(

Michael left them to his mother's care thinking everything would be all right for his children and now looking all that drama and bullshit, it's completely unfair!

I do not trust TJ :nono:

Well, I like TJ 'cause he likes Sade (I obviously don't require much. hahaha).

~ :fear: ~

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

WRONG

She's a child and should NOT be on Twitter or Facebook and should not be addressing the public. Her dad was the greatest entertainer that ever lived and because of that she and the rest of the Jackson children should have been given instructions on how to present themselves with the public.

She's been on the wrong path ever since her father took off.

NO - her father would have never supported an acting career for her at this age.
NO - her father would have not let her sit on Twitter and address the public the way she does now.

And NO - she would not be allowed to wage war with the family -- EVEN if the family had an ongoing dispute.

You know Mike didn't play that ish!!!

For one thing yes michael liked to have his privacy and keep his children protected by not letting the media got to to them but PPb are not going to be little kids forever. Prince & paris are growing up fast and are becoming mature young adults soon and there is gonna be a time when they will let the world the know the truth and if the internet is the only way they can speak thier mind then so be it i say. The jackson family have always kept this " we are united" front and michael said it himself when he said "tight knit -my A**!" and with them doing that they will do whatever it takes to keep hidden whats really going on and i fear in doing that it may make life really hard for PPB

Back