Michael's "Rubberhead club"

Petarkco

Proud Member
I just found a image of the rules to be in Michael's "rubberhead" club. These are quite funny :D.

"1. All members of the Rubberhead Club must be idiots and act crazy at all times.

2. All members must have the brain power of a two year old. (Michael Qualifies)

3. All members must read and know the story Peter Pan fluently.

4. All members must carry their cards and badges with them wherever they go.

5. All members must speak highly of and never curse out our club.

6. All members must watch at least 2 episodes of the Three Stooges every day.

7. All members of the Rubberhead Club must not smoke, drink, use foul language, or use drugs under any circumstance.

8. All members must be vegetarians and fast on every Sunday for good health.

9. When a member is confronted by another member of the Rubberhead Club, he is to give a peace sign and then half of it.

10. All members of the rubberhead club must pay dues to the President whenever possible and however much they desire so that it can be given to sick children and underprivileged fatheads.

11. Every member of the Rubberhead Club must take flying lessons at the Peter Pan school of flying.

12. All members must attend all meetings that the Club has scheduled.

13. All members must be in bed (alone) by three o'clock in the morning. (unless the stooges are on late)

14. Every member must read, study and follow these rules."

I fail at rules 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,11,12.:D

Sounds cuuuuute. I fail at um.. each and every one of those rules, though. Oops!

:lol:

I just found a image of the rules to be in Michael's "rubberhead" club. These are quite funny :D.

"1. All members of the Rubberhead Club must be idiots and act crazy at all times.

fail

seemingly fail

pass

pass :p

pass :p

fail

7. All members of the Rubberhead Club must not smoke, drink, use foul language, or use drugs under any circumstance.

pass

lol, fail, thanks

9. When a member is confronted by another member of the Rubberhead Club, he is to give a peace sign and then half of it.

will pass!

10. All members of the rubberhead club must pay dues to the President whenever possible and however much they desire so that it can be given to sick children and underprivileged fatheads.

hm starting to sound suspect now

11. Every member of the Rubberhead Club must take flying lessons at the Peter Pan school of flying.

pass!

:unsure:

13. All members must be in bed (alone) by three o'clock in the morning. (unless the stooges are on late)

don't get this one

fail

Haha, hmm let's see I (would) pass at 5, 7 (depending on how I stretch the foul language rule), 9, 11 (will do), 12 (depends on what's going on), 13. Ok I guess I can't join. :(

Was this written by Michael? What is this "Rubberhead club"?

pass :wild:
yes i pass that:wild:
pass
well id prollly lose it or eat it :mello:
pass
passy ~fail i think:mello:what about sponge bob toooo?:D
pass pass fail fail pass duh ...pass?

yeah pass
pass
*farts*
yeah hell yeah il go flyin :wild:
:angel:yes il be true blue
going to bed sucks period :D
psst , pass !:wild:

maybe i can join too then ?:yes: sorta sneak in :wild:

Back