Michael’s signature dance moves

Oh. The 'TII' was meant to be a trigger warning for peeps who haven't seen it and aren't ready for it.

Anyway, many peeps feel that this is his best ever version of BJ. If you ever do watch TII the full version is in there. It's fabulous!
Oh, it was perfectly clear :) I just wanted to see it! And I am glad I saw it. He was just incredible.

I am dying to watch the whole film, but I mostly want to wait until I really think I can handle it and that may not be for awhile. I was too curious to not watch this clip though!

signature1.gif

img-10-1664300037503.webp

Red, PVC suit! Really!!! Don't know if this photo is altered in some way.
I love this outfit. it was used on the official social media pages today. I only wish he wore it for more than one song. always thought it was pink.. wish it was purple 💜

My best part is when he throws his hands from one side to other, that's pure dancer!
Isn't it just? My fave part also. When he does that with his arms and then his right arm drifts elegantly up and across his body ... oh, that's so gorgeous. I'm mesmerised by the movement of his right arm at that point. And his right hand. He's giving you a perfect photo right there. The mix is so amazing. Right before he does that with his arms he's doing his casual swagger thing. The way he walks at that point and then straight into that beautiful elegant pose. It's just 😲

His dancing is truly out of this world. No one can dance with such energy and precision.
tumblr_m5hni5lTRz1rxbjdro1_250.gif

@filmandmusic had this to say yesterday:

MJ invented his own dancing style. Unique in movement, fashion and singing.

f&m's larger point was to do with BJ and Thriller in particular but I think it stands as a general point, also. Is this why Michael had SO many signature dance moves? Bc he invented his own dance style? I probably sound really gonzo but this honestly had not occurred to me before even though my interest in Michael always centred first and foremost around his dancing.

Back