Michael's Thoracic Spine.

wendijane

Proud Member
The thoracic spine refers to the part of your spine in the upper back and abdomen. It's used for most daily activities, like arm movement, bending over, and standing up straight. The thoracic spine is made up of many bones, tendons, ligaments, and more than are responsible for how you move and what you feel.

Do you feel that? I can. You know, his upper frame and how silently spellbinding that can be ?
His upper back and shoulders and all that strength that it signifies.... That is a powerhouse of a thought to me.
Whether it is found in his dance, his walk , oooh , his stance. !

Since quite a few of us are engaging and feeling this thread and what it signifies to us .....Shoulders , and any upper part of his back , Side photos are fine too! Feeling all that energy ! Silhouettes are especially welcomed. Anything to do with m's upper back body part. Post videos , photos, discuss here.

"PLEASE DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. < ACTION, REACTION, CAUSE, AND EFFECT > From them to me , from me to them "

Michael Jackson - Japan 2006.

Last edited:
The thoracic spine refers to the part of your spine in the upper back and abdomen. It's used for most daily activities, like arm movement, bending over, and standing up straight. The thoracic spine is made up of many bones, tendons, ligaments, and more than are responsible for how you move and what you feel.

Do you feel that? I can. You know, his upper frame and how silently spellbinding that can be ?
His upper back and shoulders and all that strength that it signifies.... That is a powerhouse of a thought to me.
Whether it is found in his dance, his walk , oooh , his stance. Post videos , photos, discuss here.

Silhouettes are especially welcomed. Anything to do with m's upper body part.
.... but @Hiker plz check this over and make alterations if it should be classed as an 18 - also if there is one thread for this already then please do delete. (I had a look around and couldn't find anything regarding Michael's upper back specifically.)

i love how this website has so many threads dedicated to very specific parts of michael's body. next thing you know somebody's gonna make a thread for his pancreas or something šŸ˜­

jam5.webp

Oh zin this got me, this . Oh i can feel it ...i wonder what could be on his mind in this moment.
This one is my top fave photo from the back. I never get tired of looking at it. So beautiful. And, as you say, there's a sort of mysterious element to it, as well.

OMGGGG PLSSS his back is literally shaped like: šŸ”»

i'm just in love with his body. not in a sexual way for me of course, but it just looks so good. to me it's the peak of male beauty. i'm serious. it's what i aspire to look like. his body is my main motivation to work out and eat and drink better. if only dr. pepper weren't so delicious though šŸ˜­

omggggg i love how the sweat makes it more transparent and you can see more the muscles in his back šŸ«£

i've seen a lot of people say michael was very feeble and even michael himself said "i don't have any muscles" lol. but i don't believe in that. just from the look of it i believe he has a lot of upper body strength and agility. the better to dance and move with!

Back