Michael's Thoracic Spine.

I'm sort of cheating a bit with this one bc you can't see his back all that much but it's one of my faves so ... :)

e5e2d725d4a7fc18e851684bca97e7ba.jpg

I love how we post pics of Michael in diffrent eras but doing the same hand thing how cool is t that ? haha
I'm sort of cheating a bit with this one bc you can't see his back all that much but it's one of my faves so ... :)
Go for it zin @zinniabooklover i had the checked blue shirt in mind too when i created the thread. It was on my wall haha i really get it

That is a strong back....that is bloomin brilliant! yes feeling it too , it zaps me ...he is so real , like he will back flip out the screen to me because indeed the guy has MUSCLE
Doesn't he, though? All coiled and ready to spring into action!

bloody good photo zin @zinniabooklover thank you! appreciated
I don't think I've posted that one before. I've been wanting to since last year but couldn't seem to find the right thread or the right moment. And here we are. :D

Doesn't he, though? All coiled and ready to spring into action!
exactly . he is perfect , very intense i felt the moment ten fold- yessss did you see him back flip too.? ah there are so many ways to look at this thread
I don't think I've posted that one before. I've been wanting to since last year but couldn't seem to find the right thread or the right moment. And here we are. :D
I am so happy that you found a place for it 🥳:D

Dang it! wend, I've FINALLY found the freakin' photo I've been looking for since you started the thread. And I can tell by the Pin address I won't be able to copy it. goddammit!

Pah!

Dang it! wend, I've FINALLY found the freakin' photo I've been looking for since you started the thread. And I can tell by the Pin address I won't be able to copy it. goddammit!

Pah!
Oh bugger that is a ....... can we screen shot it n upload it to pin or ugh we must take it LOL

Oh bugger that is a ....... can we screen shot it n upload it to pin or ugh we must take it LOL
I've actually posted it here on the board. But can I find it? No, I cannot. I could only find it once online - that's this one, the one that is laughing in my face! Pin is a pain, lol.

I've actually posted it here on the board. But can I find it? No, I cannot. I could only find it once online - that's this one, the one that is laughing in my face! Pin is a pain, lol.
That is truly the Michael magic lol Pics are so magical they are untouchable lol

Back