Michael's Visit

Michael told me he can go to various places at the same time so he also went in Greece and in another part of my country :lol: ... And they felt his presence too! :D One of them, had her hands freezing for two hours, but then suddenly her hands were burnuing! Michael was holding her hands :wub: ... I know the feeling because he put his hand on my knee and it was litteraly burning!!! :lol:
Well, Michael IS amazingly hot. :lol: Hehe, but seriously, there's a reason the "Psychic channels Michael" thread grew to well over 500 pages in a year's time. A great number of people all over the world have had sweet and loving experiences with him, on this forum and all over the place. :yes:

As for the year you'll die questions... ah, don't worry about that. You're so young still and presumably have so much ahead of you. Just live your life the best you can and leave that part up to the higher power. I've been shown that seeing the future of our lives is kind of like looking at a hurricane path prediction map. You know when they're not sure if a hurricane or typhoon will veer to the north, keep going straight or even head south? That's what they can see from highest levels on the other side... the different possible pathways laid out for our lives, the possibilities. Some things may be givens, but we still have free will. Maybe if we start in the Atlantic we're not going to end up clear over in the Pacific (there is a degree of predictability), but we may veer into Mexico, hit Cuba or steer north toward the US. Our friends on the other side can't say for sure where we'll end up either, until the end. Anyway, that's just what I was shown. Take it or leave it for whatever it's worth to you.

Just thought I'd add that if ever you feel in any doubt or feel weird (like questioning anything being said to you, like the *scratches head* parts), you can always ask the highest power (God/However you believe) to surround you with white light and protection. Just ask, visualize and know it's there. In fact, that's a good idea to do that daily anyway, whatever the case. If it's really Michael, don't worry, he'll still be there. :angel: Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I still and will believe that Michael is here with me :wub: ... I don't care if others say I'm crazy... they're just seeing life differently :) ...

I know he's hot :wub: ... and I do believe that there are others who can also feel him :wub: ... I know I have 2 friends who can :D ...

I love my life, especially now, when I feel all this love and warmth :wub: ... I had some really hard times when I wished I'd die but I got ever them :) ... God & Michael helped me then too :wub: ... I understand what you are saying with the unpredictable part of life and I think you are right ;) ...

thanks for your beautiful advice :wub: ... and I do know he is still here :D ... he wants to share his L.O.V.E. to all his fans :wub: ...

it's really my pleasure to tell you these things :D ... I need to talk to somebody about them and I think you are the perfect persons :wub: ...

EDIT: And about crying... I don't think it's childish! :) Adults also cry... When you have too many emotions in your heart, in your soul, you need to get rid of them :( ... It's like the rain! :D ... When there's too much water in the clouds, they must "cry" ... And Michael confessed he cried a lot from loneliness :cry: ...

Last edited:
I truly believe these things because I've had experiences myself. It's heart warming.

I know sweetie :wub: ... I feel so blessed to have him by my side :D ... it's really the best thing that ever happened in my entire life :wub: ...

I got a question: Even if you don't go to church or don't pray that much to God, can people like me still feel Michael? My family is not Catholic and we don't go to church. Almost every day or night, I try to feel Michael but nothing seems to happen. When I go bike riding or walking whenever and I'm listening to Michael's music on my ipod, I look up at the sky but not directly because of the sun and see if I can feel him, but still, nothing. Is something wrong with me? I want to know he's here in my heart!! Someone please answer.

Last edited:
I got a question: Even if you don't go to church or don't pray that much to God, can people like me still feel Michael? My family is not Catholic and we don't go to church. Almost every day or night, I try to feel Michael but nothing seems to happen. When I go bike riding or walking whenever and I'm listening to Michael'sm music on my ipod, I look up at the sky but not directly because of the sun and see if I can feel him, but still, nothing. Is something wrong with me? I want to know he's here in my heart!! Someone please answer.

You don't have to be going to Church or pray to God...

Look for the butterflies, the little funny coincidences, the music that suddenly starts playing. The random license plates driving by, learn about numbers and numerology.

Set your player/iTunes to shuffle and ask a question. Watch the butterflies and dragonflies, the birds.

Show him something YOU love, watch out when you're really happy yourself.

Write a poem if you feel like it, listen for that sudden "urge" to write one. Paint a picture when you think of him.
Have trust and learn. And he'll be there. Much Love!

well, I consider praying important for one's soul :) ... but that's only my opinion... Michael is in your heart :wub: ... but every fan can feel him (or not) in a different way...

for example, I can feel him, see him and hear his voice :wub: ... some may only feel him or only hear him :) ... it depends on how strong do you believe :D ... the stronger you believe, the clearer it will be to you :wub: ...

let's take my case again... before I've called him (a few days ago), I knew when he was in the same room with me and that he heard me, but I couldn't feel him like I do today :) ... after I've called him (I prayed for Michael to be next to me and answer my questions) I started to really feel his energy, warmth and love :wub: ... you can also try to call him and he may come to you :D ...

I have another example... I have a friend (fan) which I also know in real life :D ... she is very funny and kind, but she doesn't think it's possible for Michael to visit her... Michael came and gave her hug, but she couldn't feel him at all! :( that's because she hasn't got the faith :) ...

but you must believe... that's the key to his heart! :D if you believe, you prove your faith and love, and then he is happy and you can feel him :wub: ...

It's true you don't have to be religious to feel him. I'm not religious, but I became more spiritual because of Michael's passing. You just have to have an open heart and mind, and not try so hard. Try talking to him, that's what helped me and enabled me to feel him more, and I started becoming aware of signs from him. It will come to a point where you just know that it's him.

thanks for your beautiful replies :wub: ...

I totally agree with you, CaptainEoLove :D ... it's very important to be open-minded :) and yes, communication (just talking with him) is one of the best ways to get in touch :D ... I'm glad you can also feel him and know that it's Michael :wub: ...

something really funny happened today :D ... Michael stayed with me at all my classes :wub: and at Maths, I almost fell asleep :lol: I told Michael to do something about it but he couldn't :p ... my teacher noticed my mood and asked me "Are you sleepy, Raluca?", "Kind of..." I said :lol: ... it was so funny :lol: ...

sorry for double posting but I need tot tell eveyone something extremely important!!! :D

I confess I am still very, very shocked about this :huh: ... I just can't believe it!!! :D ... Michael told me 2 days ago that in one of his past lives he was... *drum rolls* ... W.A.Mozart :wub: ... and I was Constanze :) ... I did a lil' research on the Internet and I really think it's true! :D I mean, there are very large number of similarities between their lives :) ... I can give you links, if you want to :D ...

and he also told me we both had 26 lives :wub: and we are on the 26th step of our spiritual evolution :) ... and we were always in love and married!!! :wub: except this life :( ... but everything's possble :D ... if he'd reincarnate in the next years, I'll just wait for him to grow up :wub: ... I found a lot of details about our souls :wub: ... please tell me if you would like to know them too :) ...

we had incredible lives together :D ... that's why we have such a strong connection now :wub: ... because we are soul mates, we can't be apart :) ... I love him so much, but I know he loves me most :lol::wub: ...

what do you think? :D

Back