MJ,Doctors and Selective Information

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I know i have posted my thoughts here before on Mr.Murray. But this is something i wanted to put on the table.

A lot of media outlets are calling Michael an addict. This is something I do Not agree with. Michael was suffering from sleep deprivation and anyone know that to get help you need to visit a doctor. Well in this case Michael may have visited the wrong doctor. I think that this doctor along with others only told Michael half truths about the drug Propofal. A lot of doctors when looking at the patient only see the dollar sign and that corrupts the decision made by the doctor. Murray was one that many had been to and not had the greatest results. He, I feel, Left this out when applying for the job of Michael's caregiver.

I feel very strongly about this and hope that my opinions and thoughts do not offend anyone. Murray will pay for what he did. He may not be the only one up for judgment when the time comes either and that person i have no sorry feelings for either. The fans around the world know there was wrong doing done. So does Michael's family.

The video Mr. Murray provided via youtube does nothing to change my mind on him or how i feel about him. So many things have been done wrongly by that man i don't feel bad for him one single bit. He deserves what he gets from the world. Michael was our biggest star, Michael loved his family, friends, fans and children with every single beat of his heart. And we loved him just as much. For this "Doctor" to take him from us when he was ready to do a tour is unforgiveable. Michael WANTED to do these concerts for his family and fans. For the title of the concerts to be "This Is It" is incredibly creepy. I don't think that Michael's death was an accident.

Back