MJ Estate officially releases two photos from HT and BTM

i want that mask!!!!!! Still, these are not MJ short films and never will be =(

MJ_Hollywood_Tonight_V2_c.jpg

HT was supposed to have come out already according to sources such asTMZ and WIKI, it's expected to have been released at the end of FEb...... but nope. HT should be out soon, and BTM will be out probably after that... however. These will never be MJ short films and won't amount to anything MJ has ever done.

Why do some people keep repeating this? I think we are all very much aware of it. lol

Because they have nothing of substance to write.

MJ died almost two years ago....if they are only now realizing new music videos will never be produced by MJ....there's most definitely a lag in comprehension.

Because they have nothing of substance to write.

MJ died almost two years ago....if they are only now realizing new music videos will never be produced by MJ....there's most definitely a lag in comprehension.

There is no need for such harsh words.

Some fans do still have mixed feelings about all these new projects. On one hand, we are happy to see new releases. On the other hand, it's very difficult to get super excited because nothing can fill up the void left by Michael's passing.

It's not always black and white. It has nothing to do with being positive or negative. It's not a lag in comprehension or lack of substance. It's how some of us truly feel.

I miss my Michael. I wanna cry. Those pictures do look great...

Hollywood tonight will be premiered on March 10

Behind the Mask will be released in the first week of April

hav u guys seen the new teaser released? its posted in the other thread. go check it out. its got the estate's statement as well.
there's barely any comments so either people don't care or no one knows its there yet
just letting u know

edit: the thread is the "USA!!!..." one

Hollywood tonight will be premiered on March 10

Behind the Mask will be released in the first week of April

Thanks for the info! However, I am a bit confused. Will the HT video be released worldwide on March 10 or just in certain countries? It seems strange that the video will be available in countries like the US/France who will release BTM as the next single rather than HT. Fortunately, there are only a few weeks in between the video release dates so hopefully everything will sort itself out in the end...

Back