MJ Estate released (other) new Official Merchandise available now

Estate =/= Good Merch
Sorry but that's not happening, so might as well hope for more music.
It is true that the merch has been more miss than hit... but I think this round is actually decent?

At least, the designs themselves are decent. The prices... not so much. I'm hesitant to spend $35 on a shirt, especially since I can't decide on the size and there's no returns.

Merch prices across the board suck. No matter how much I like an artist, I’m always gonna hesitate to spend $60 on a hoodie lmao
I personally wouldn't even like spending hundreds on a concert tickets but that's y'all's reality lol. You're desensitized I think

MJ Estate will release Official Merchandise Vol. 1 on new website (mjmerchofficial.com) to start selling on Friday, August 18, 2023
Cr: mjvibe.com

Cr photo: mjvibe.com
that first white tee looks like a gym shirt i had from 1992. the rest of that stuff though. maybe with the exception of the black tee...that ship has long sailed for me. the kids will most likely enjoy it though.
i don't realy do ' merch'

I wish they would re-release some of the merch they did for his world tours, just like Madonna is doing it right now. Always liked the dangerous tour tees.

I like some of the new stuff, though.

Don't think I could ever wear merch due to fears of being ridiculed 😞

Perhaps MJ related socks or boxers but no outer clothing.

Back in the day completely different if going to a concert then I would but not in 2023.

Has anyone bought from the store?

Wondering what the quality is like.

I have the red MJ logo T-Shirt with the silhouette on the back and the red t-shirt with MJ with the big M on the front... Both faded really quickly, shrunk slightly in the wash. I don't understand why the prices are so ridiculously high. They are £20 t-shirts at most.

I really wanted the brown colour hoodie but for nearly £100, money is better spent elsewhere.

I have the red MJ logo T-Shirt with the silhouette on the back and the red t-shirt with MJ with the big M on the front... Both faded really quickly, shrunk slightly in the wash. I don't understand why the prices are so ridiculously high. They are £20 t-shirts at most.

I really wanted the brown colour hoodie but for nearly £100, money is better spent elsewhere.
Thought so, unfortunately. Thanks for letting us know. What a shame!

Don't think I could ever wear merch due to fears of being ridiculed 😞

Perhaps MJ related socks or boxers but no outer clothing.

Back in the day completely different if going to a concert then I would but not in 2023.
Never ever in my life have I've been ridiculed for wearing MJ merch. Not now, not ever. The comments I get from people have always been positive only

Never ever in my life have I've been ridiculed for wearing MJ merch. Not now, not ever. The comments I get from people have always been positive only
Try living in a council estate in the UK and see what type of reaction you will get 😂

Has anyone bought from the store?

Wondering what the quality is like.
Same here. I'm quite reluctant to spend $40 on a shirt. And I have quite a lot of Michael shirts already. >.>

Also curious about the fit. I'm on the shorter side so I have to weary of t-shirts that are the right length but too tight in the chest, or being the right fit in the chest but are too long (looking at you, Redbubble).

STOP buying estate merch... how will they ever listen to us when ya'll buy their overpriced, cheap looking sh*t...

"Michael M King"?! I wouldn't even have known that hoodie was MJ, lol.

Considering the font, it's more like Mike Tyson when he was with Don King.

Last edited:
Back