MJ Estate released (other) new Official Merchandise available now

NuTNC

Proud Member
MJ Estate will release Official Merchandise Vol. 1 on new website (mjmerchofficial.com) to start selling on Friday, August 18, 2023
Cr: mjvibe.com

Cr photo: mjvibe.com

ALSOOO, i need the background image they have shown on the new merch site. Are they getting rid of the original MJ Merch on their MichaelJackson.com store? Because if so, I need to attempt to get all of it.

MJ merch is notoriously hard to find, especially anything good.

The old tour designs were good sometimes but very expensive now.

All for this, would love to get some finally good looking merch.

MJ Estate is the worst Estate ever to exist. I am 100% sure it's led by an actual haters. If they truly cared about Michael, his legacy and his fans, they would act differently. The only thing they know to do is to post LQ photos on FB & Insta and release overpriced ugly merch designed in Paint. Fans have been begging them for years for something, doesn't matter is it a song, an album, a concert, 4k film remasters. But no. we are constantly being ignored. I'm truly sad they're killing MJ's fandom & legacy just like that. I'Il never leave his side though, I'Il always post from time to time, comment, listen and watch things related to him. But I do have to admit that it has become a tiring and depressing.. It's like everything and everyone is against us and Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: xam
Can't we want both? I want more music too but I'm totally fine with merch also. Assuming the merch is good, that is.
Estate =/= Good Merch
Sorry but that's not happening, so might as well hope for more music.

The greatest merchandise from the greatest estate of the greatest musician in the greatest country in the greatest era of human living

We want music, not merch.
I'd buy an album with demos of Give in to Me in a second.
Yes and we got new music in November. They're not going to give us more merely 9 months later. They'd have nothing left at all to release if they did it that quickly. I mean spare a thought for the Jackson 5 fans, last time we got an album of unreleased was 2012 :eek:

Yes and we got new music in November. They're not going to give us more merely 9 months later. They'd have nothing left at all to release if they did it that quickly. I mean spare a thought for the Jackson 5 fans, last time we got an album of unreleased was 2012 :eek:
Friendly reminder Sony forced the estate to move their asses and release something new, and if that wasn't the case we still wouldn't have anything at all if it depended entirely on the estate.

Yes and we got new music in November. They're not going to give us more merely 9 months later. They'd have nothing left at all to release if they did it that quickly.
That's why they sold us songs from Fakeson Malachi and the Ca$hios. Not only didn't we get our money back, they didn't even apologize. Great people.

Back