MJ Good News Thread

2Pac's Album Until The End Of Time will be reissued on 4LP vinyl on July 23, 2021. This is the first reissue since its original release in 2001.

The cause of this is because this album contains a song called Letter 2 My Unborn that contains a sample of Michael Jackson's Liberian Girl.

This sample had its small effect in 2001 and had been entitled to a Maxi CD Single containing in addition an instrumental version as well.

A Jazz cover of This Place Hotel by Nathan Brown (feat. Jason Weber, Patrick Yandall, Richard Sellers, Joel Scott and Jeff McCullough).

Travis Payne said hi to me in the chat in this recent interview with MJFangirl. shoutout to MJFangirl all she does in Mj fan community to keep michael legacy alive.

From the new episode of "Uncensored":

They also had an episode focused on Teddy Riley last month.

Remember, in 1986, after the success of "We Are The World" and the millions of 45 and maxi 45 rounds sold worldwide, a record entitled HandsAcrossAmerica May 25, 1986 sung by the Voices Of America was released with "We Are The Word" in front of B.

Hands Across America was then a project of the USA for Africa Foundation, whose "We Are The World" raised millions of dollars for the victims of the African famine and proved that, according to the formula: "We, the people, can make a big difference."

The following message then appears on the back of the 45 rounds: Hands Across America is hope across America. As efforts continue to alleviate the hunger of millions of people in Africa, the number of hungry Americans, especially children and the elderly, continues to grow. Millions of Americans are hungry every day. Millions are homeless. For them too, there must be hope ... and relief.

Hands Across America is our opportunity to take a stand together to help the hungry and homeless here in the United States—to help Americans help Americans.

On Sunday, May 25, 1986, Memorial Day weekend, at 3 p.m., millions of Americans will join a line spanning more than 4,000 miles, from coast to coast, demonstrating our strength and compassion, capturing the world's attention and earning a place in history at the largest community gathering ever known in our country.

Each of us joining Hands Across America can make a difference in the lives of millions of hungry and homeless Americans.

The American needs us to take a stand together now... Do you want to lend a hand?

Hands Across America was then associated with Coca-Cola and Citicorp.

The event of Sunday, May 25, 1986 brought together more than 6 million people who held hands in a human chain across the United States.

The song Hands Across America was then produced by Humberto Gatica, who often worked with Michael Jackson, and there are musicians such as Michael, Jeff and Steve Porcaro or Steve Lukather and David Paich.

www.handsacrossamerica.org/

www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hands-across-america-2021-301248932.html

www.gofundme.com/f/m93nn-hands-acro...gn=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer

[video=youtube;A4C5OV3ULZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4C5OV3ULZ0[/video]

Billie Jean is going to reach a billion views on YouTube very soon.

Keep up the good work, MJ Fam!!

Jenna Andrews, co-writer of the latest BTS track, Butter, talk about the MJ inspiration:
Ron Perry has the rare co-production credit on this song as the CEO of Columbia Records. Can you speak on his contributions?
Something people donÂ’t really know about Ron, and I think sometimes he doesnÂ’t receive enough credit for, is his background as an artist and musician before becoming an executive. HeÂ’s like those old school A&R executives, Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre, etc., who could make all the business deals and still run with the best of them in the studio. That plays heavily into his work and business strategy today.
Aside from being the biggest supporter of the original demo for “Butter,” he actually was the one who suggested trying a Michael Jackson “Smooth Criminal” concept and vibe for the song. I freestyled “Smooth like butter/Like a criminal undercover” as soon as he said that and we knew we had a concept to run with from there.

What inspired all the nostalgic references in “Butter”?
As soon as Ron said “Michael Jackson vibe” all these lyrical ‘90s references like “Man In The Mirror,” “Rock With You,” “Trouble,” etc. became super intentional. Our goal was to hit that sweet spot for the retro sound where millennials and older would know everything by heart and Gen Z would get the vibe but might not know some of the smaller details.
https://genius.com/amp/a/interview-...s-about-co-writing-vocal-producing-bts-butter

Billie Jean is going to reach a billion views on YouTube very soon.

Keep up the good work, MJ Fam!!

I just checked Billie Jean just now, it was 999 million views and when I clicked…

It just reach…[SIZE=+3]1 BILLION VIEWS!!![/SIZE]

It’s official, Michael Jackson reached YouTube milestone!

Here’s proof:
image0.png

Last edited:
ron burkle on neverland:
Ongoing construction at the ranch has fed speculation about whether Burkle may be interested in turning Neverland into a Soho House but he said it isn’t the case. He said his team is working on restoring parts of the ranch that were falling apart from neglect, such as replacing pipes. The train station, modeled after one at Disneyland, and which had been damaged by woodpeckers, is being restored, as is the Neverland flower clock. Many of the roads have also been upgraded. Mr. Burkle said he hopes that one day one of the trains may run again.

there's no reason for him to redo the train station unless he plans on making neverland into an attraction(i know its an unpopular opinion but i still think its going to be a museum )

ron burkle on neverland:
Ongoing construction at the ranch has fed speculation about whether Burkle may be interested in turning Neverland into a Soho House but he said it isnÂ’t the case. He said his team is working on restoring parts of the ranch that were falling apart from neglect, such as replacing pipes. The train station, modeled after one at Disneyland, and which had been damaged by woodpeckers, is being restored, as is the Neverland flower clock. Many of the roads have also been upgraded. Mr. Burkle said he hopes that one day one of the trains may run again.

there's no reason for him to redo the train station unless he plans on making neverland into an attraction(i know its an unpopular opinion but i still think its going to be a museum )

Your answer is right there. The man said it is neglected and falling apart. He is just fixing it up why twist words or make something out of nothing. He is ending speculation.

Your answer is right there. The man said it is neglected and falling apart. He is just fixing it up why twist words or make something out of nothing. He is ending speculation.
you really think it makes sense for this business man to fix an attraction that demands a paid operator just to work instead of getting rid of it?
he also said he has "grand plans" for neverland in the same article

[video=youtube;J_hRg0FNe4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_hRg0FNe4A[/video]

During the "World is One" 2021 concert, Solar (MAMAMOO) performed Man In The Mirror with Siedah Garrett and Orianthi. Starts at 2:53:51 here:

Individual video (without intro):

EDIT:
New version:

Last edited:
I was getting in My Uber to head to surgery feeling very nervous and scared when MJs You Are Not Alone played on the radio and warmed My heart, making Me feel safe ❤️ He’s here with us, in the music, in our hearts, in the stars and all the beauty of nature
He is on so many videos that I watch. I be like man cmon.... no way!
@Soldieroflovexo Ohhhh that is just beautiful to read.😭

@wonderouzmj We all miss ...the world miss him so much. We crave his art.

My day was particularly difficult yesterday -I saw a bus go past yesterday ...had 777 on it. Buses are only 1. 3, 4 here... Kinda special !

I was getting in My Uber to head to surgery feeling very nervous and scared when MJs You Are Not Alone played on the radio and warmed My heart, making Me feel safe ❤️ He’s here with us, in the music, in our hearts, in the stars and all the beauty of nature
Wow!! This is so beautiful. Not only did you hear MJ at this moment, but it was the exact kind of MJ song you need to hear when you are feeling scared. I am so glad you had this happen.

I hope your surgery went well and you are feeling ok! :)

Reactions: MJ5
Back