MJ Graphics (wallpapers, icons, signatures) & requests by Starlight1986

Just wanted to show you guys my (very tiny) drawing skills... I wish I was REALLY good, like stjarna or so many people on deviantart. But well, I'm too impatient to become that good. Heehee. :p

2 Harry Potter sketches.

SnapeAngryQuickSketch.png

TrelawneyDarkCrystalBallPainting.png

Oooh, thank u, that's too cute. :D I don't think so. ^^ I always wonder how these great artist do this.

Ok, here's a new one I just finished. I actually started it months ago but then lost a bit of motivation. But it's back now. :)
Our Mikey!!

MJBadPainting.png

Are you self taught ? Actually I am pretty amazed by self taught artist becoz they learnt things themselves without proper guidelines. You should really do more if you want so that your skill will sharpen in time. I hope to start drawing with PS but I think the blending and shading is too complex O_O Your Mike drawing isnt bad really. Please continue ^_^

Yes I am. But I want more! ^^ The problem is that I'm not patient enough. I want to be as great as others - but skip the learning process. :D :D

Yes I am. But I want more! ^^ The problem is that I'm not patient enough. I want to be as great as others - but skip the learning process. :D :D

Lol. You are passionate. I am one impatient person myself too very bad. I love doing things after seeing people's work. I would try to create something better if can. Cheers Starlight. I am sure one day I'll see something very beautiful drawings from you :D

Hello sweeties! I'm finally, finally back with some new art. (couldn't access this section without donating or being legendary or legacy member, ist that right? ^^)

My new set and another set I made today. Hope you like them. :)

MJYouWereThere90AniIcon.png
MJYouWereThere90AniSig.gif

MJYoungSWBlueBeautifulSoulIcon.png
MJYoungSWBlueBeautifulSoulSig.png

Back