MJ in 1080p HD?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
What do we have where Michael is in true 1080p HD? I know we have Moonwalker and This Is It.... What else?

Bad 25 comes to mind. Snippets of the short films in there are sourced from tape materials, however it has a large amount of behind the scenes footage/alternative takes etc, all of which is sourced from film and available in glorious 1080p :)

A few shows have also aired on TV in 1080p, available through other means... Those that come to mind are Ghosts (w/ behind the scenes) and the 30th Anniversary Special. In 720p, the HIStory Munich concert, HIStory Copenhagen and a 1995 Wetten Dass performance of Dangerous/Earth Song are also available. They all look great.

I do hope though now with the coming 4k era they skip 1080p and remaster MJ's short films into glorious 4k!!!!

I do hope though now with the coming 4k era they skip 1080p and remaster MJ's short films into glorious 4k!!!!

4K is the standard resolution they tend to restore and remaster in these days.

4K is the standard resolution they tend to restore and remaster in these days.

Yep even fans scan films at 4k etc.!

Another mention goes to Men In Black 2 of course

Another mention goes to Men In Black 2 of course

Oh yeah he's briefly in that aye. Oh and there's also The Wiz! I haven't seen that but it did come out on Blu-ray about 5 years ago.

Oh yeah he's briefly in that aye. Oh and there's also The Wiz! I haven't seen that but it did come out on Blu-ray about 5 years ago.

yeah, it was also recently re-released on Blu-Ray to celebrate the 35th anniversary i believe

Back