MJ & Jay-Z DYKWYCA (12 O Clock) Fan Made Remix

Re: Michael Jackson & Jay-z do you know where your children are 12 o clock

this is the best michael jackson song i've heard in a long time. his songs always tell a story. damn i miss him. the voice is amazing even tho it's from 1990. it's nice to hear him. i need this song to get radio play!

Could anyone please PM me the good mp3 version??:cheeky:

Can somebody please send me the link to the download... many thanks in advance!! I can't get over how amazing this song is!!!!!!

is this the full version???

"This video has been removed by the user." > :perrin:

I want to hear!
kermit.gif

Hi

I have a working link for MP3 download. If you want it, just PM me

I just love this song!!

This is amazing. What a great song! I love MJ's background harmonies at the end.

Please can someone PM me the link for the version WITHOUT jay z , in mp3 format .

I want the Good quality one , not the one with sirens and gunshots .

Thankyou !!!

if theres a version without the gunshots and sirens and stuff at the beginning PLEASE pm it to me.. id truly appreciate it... thanks so much!!

-Da

Does anyone have the proper version of the song without the intro from Clint Eastwood that they could PM to me?

Can someone please PM this song???

I'm way behind and haven't even heard it yet.... PLEASE????

I haven't heard this one as well. Could someone please PM me with a mp3 link for this?

Many thanks

I noticed that a few who have asked for the link, live in the UK, Aust. and others.
Is it just available in U.S for now?

I've listened to both "versions" of Do You Know....... on YT and I rather like it! :)
There's no doubt who's singing that!
Nice.

It's all over youtube, also I think it is in the 2000 watts section of this forum to download....last time i checked at least.

Back