MJ live concerts

kevin_1990

Proud Member
Where can i buy or download MJ full concerts in good qauilty dosent have to be great qauilty but just a decent enough picture and sound.

Live dvds i own
Live and wembley 1988
Live in Bucharest
This is it

downloads i have
Yokohama, Japan 1987 (Audio is out of sync)
Osaka, Japan 1987 (picture is terrible)
Brisbane, Australia 1987 (picture isent that great)
Sydney-Australia 1996 (good picture and sound)
Auckland New Zealand 1996 (picture of audio isent that great)
Munich 1997 (good picture and sound)

so if anyone can help or are intrested in any concert i have.

There's certain benefits to becoming a member on here. Nudge nudge, wink wink! Shows to add to your list are Destiny London, Victory Toronto, Royal Brunei, HIStory Gothenburg, HIStory Copenhagen, Dangerous Buenos Aires & then a shed load of specials. There's about 14 or more HIStory concerts complete & some brilliant amateurs. It's endless. ;)

I think the minimum is $10 dollars for the year. Yeah pretty sure as I went to donate a month ago and was short like 50 pence in my bank account. IMHO, it's well worth it. This board costs a fortune to run & it offers the absolute best in MJ multi-media content.

the Bucharest you want to download is MJJLatvia's mixed edition, best camera angles & audio!

You can find many concerts from internet. You can find them from Youtube also. The best quality concert is the HD version of the Munich 1997 concert.

You can find many concerts from internet. You can find them from Youtube also. The best quality concert is the HD version of the Munich 1997 concert.

Not forgetting Madison Square Garden 2001, 30th anniversary celebration in 1080i crystal High Def

that's me now i look fallward to checking out the rest of this forum thanks for letting me know guys.

I watched the gold suit portion of Munich HD last week on a big flat screen TV & found it to be much better than I remembered. It looks great & the light colors are nice and rich.

Zakk that version of Bucharest sounds pretty good. I can't make DVDs, any YouTube links?

I will see if the links are still online in Steve's archive thread :D
Thanks fellah! I have the original BBC broadcast on VHS in a box, it's my favourite version. Can't understand why the brace yourself intro is not on the offical DVD! It's the best video intro of all time!

I'm the one who uploaded MJJLatvia's Bucharest DVD, it should still be online. I'll check when I get home from work, it really is a great concert project :)

I'm the one who uploaded MJJLatvia's Bucharest DVD, it should still be online. I'll check when I get home from work, it really is a great concert project :)

Only the ISO is included unfortunately, when i first downloaded the DVD (from the original upload by Rudolf) i used DVD decrypter and uploaded the VIDEO TS files etc. to my hard drive

I watched the gold suit portion of Munich HD last week on a big flat screen TV & found it to be much better than I remembered. It looks great & the light colors are nice and rich.
The framerate also looks really good. HIstory Tour concerts are not my favorites but the great quality makes the Munich concert really fun to watch.

Back