MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

that is scgool makes me feel sick so many manor memories attached
funny how music has that power to take you to a place whether you like it or not

michael is at 2 :34 and 2 :35 two pics there in that vid btw
Oh yeah, it was nice to see it))) Why are these stickers called school stickers? These stickers are cool. I don't think we had magazines like this. There were posters in the middle of the magazine. You could rip those pages out and stick them on the wall.))))

i loved her ..!! can't really post the vid i loved, do it like a dude ~ but this was great to me

Oh yeah, it was nice to see it))) Why are these stickers called school stickers? These stickers are cool. I don't think we had magazines like this.
@hope oh bugger me, Soz That is me bringing my nostalgic vibe to our thread lol It is certainly not called school stickers it was all when i was at school thats all. sorry for confusion :ROFLMAO:

it was a British music magazine called Smash Hits [they had a very oh , tongue in cheek style in their articles and that would not wash now so they would print in say red lettering . something like .."oh wowsers! and bobs yer uncle ! here's a pic of your fave ! its a bit bonkers! ooer mate!" ~ and then there would be a medium size a4 glossy picture . i read it alot because it was the only mag which had the song lyrics in it. actually i think i was influenced by the terrible way they would express themselves within the print lol
There were posters in the middle of the magazine. You could rip those pages out and stick them on the wall.))))
Exactly yes. Looks like that guy collected all of them I never did that , one thing i never did was complete a Panni sticker book

yay Sonny!
Loads of love for Sonny he carried me after m died. I was grieving, Sonny was it. i have a thread for Sonny just on the cusp of his fame. THen he blew up

He had skin cancer scare [ he is not out the woods yet
You just reminded me of this:

"Here's a comment ... from Rikki Rockett, who is the drummer for Poison talking about their music video for Talk Dirty To Me:

"I only realized what we had accomplished with that video years later when I met Michael Jackson. I said 'Listen, I don't know if you know anything about our band, but I'm the drummer for Poison. I just wanted to say hi.' He turns around and he goes, 'Man, every time your video comes on, I sit down because you're having such a good time. I don't want to miss a second of it.' So if some dude says 'Oh you guys suck', it's like, Who fu----- cares? Michael Jackson saw the value in Poison. How cool is that?"

5:00 "making a mess"- "need a napkin dude ? " " nah - im cool - " -wipes coffee with bloody sleeve :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You just reminded me of this:

"Here's a comment ... from Rikki Rockett, who is the drummer for Poison talking about their music video for Talk Dirty To Me:

"I only realized what we had accomplished with that video years later when I met Michael Jackson. I said 'Listen, I don't know if you know anything about our band, but I'm the drummer for Poison. I just wanted to say hi.' He turns around and he goes, 'Man, every time your video comes on, I sit down because you're having such a good time. I don't want to miss a second of it.' So if some dude says 'Oh you guys suck', it's like, Who fu----- cares? Michael Jackson saw the value in Poison. How cool is that?"
That makes me laugh zin

thats a nasty bast , i really liked him earlier this year or last year , but he stole Sebastian Bach food or drink on tour back in the day so i didn;t like him anymore :ROFLMAO:

look at stone silly gossard
and that silly ole jeff sticking its nose all in it:ROFLMAO:

Back