MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Oh yeah, it was nice to see it))) Why are these stickers called school stickers? These stickers are cool. I don't think we had magazines like this. There were posters in the middle of the magazine. You could rip those pages out and stick them on the wall.))))

hope, following on from @wendijane 's explanation of Smash Hits, just thought I'd use that as an opportunity to post this. I don't even need an excuse, what am I saying? LOL. Anyway, the mag closed down but was brought back for one issue only to do their tribute to Michael after he died.

s-l1600.jpg

hope, following on from @wendijane 's explanation of Smash Hits, just thought I'd use that as an opportunity to post this. I don't even need an excuse, what am I saying? LOL. Anyway, the mag closed down but was brought back for one issue only to do their tribute to Michael after he died.
Ah it is full sized. They kept the context exactly how they wrote it in their style.
Er, for one issue only!
and the pic of bubbles - 'hello viewers!'
It was just so many emotions but it was so appreciated.I loved these people :ROFLMAO:
OMG 🥰 *hugs*

I love Stevie, and this song just bursts with joy!
You are so so welcome @bluemoon7 i thought it could fit straight away. How is your day !?

Lady Sovereign / 9 to 5 - 2006

3m 32s

omg omg she's going off! i have started somat now!
So cool i loved this i love it!..so catchy i remember when i revisited her vids to show you that one i posted, i had thumbs up them all lol

Back