MJJCommunity Statement Re: Trial & Tribulation forum closure to the public.

In my opinion it's easy to notice that those 'attackers' do exactly what they accuse mjjc falsely for! Isn't that ironic?!
I'm thankfull for the information and also different opinions given on mjjc. It makes it unique online, if you ask me!

As long as it's not closed for general members like Question&Answer Forum and 2000 Watts I don't mind.

As long as it's not closed for general members like Question&Answer Forum and 2000 Watts I don't mind.
2000 watts isn't closed to general members but it is PW protected. They just need to PM staff for the PW
I didn't realise Q& A was closed to general members is must be a perk for Club members (donators)

Isn't that a subsection of the Trials & Tribulations. If it is attached to Trials & Tribulations, then the whole thing would be turned Off at the same time, I assume.
I know it's a sub-forum, but I assume it's still possible to let it stay open if you are the Admin.

Sad to see this sort of stuff replay over and over in our fandom. It's a damn shame to see the service MJJC has offered to fans so misused to further the misguided agenda of others.

Last edited:
:ciao:
ZC23;3945777 said:
Oh! I had no idea about the 10 posts in order to have access to the private forums. Thanks for clarifying.
For me it is not easy to write in English, but I´ll try it.

Me too, I did not know, thank you so much!!

I know it's a sub-forum, but I assume it's still possible to let it stay open if you are the Admin.
No its not possible. The parent forum settings also control the the child (subforum) - you can't open it inside a closed forum because you have to go through the closed forum to get to it.

Thank you Ivy and all the members who have contributed to the T & T forum. This forum was a place where people can obtain accurate facts about what was happening. Ivy and many members offer their skills and knowledge to help create a repository for important and factual information. It is a place that I visited if I needed any update on any of the trials or other events relating to Michael.

I understand the decision taken and agree that it had to be done. Unfortunately as we all have, I've seen so much friction within the fan community. I am saddened that this happened but there are many variables that drive people and their actions; some intentions are not so good. We can do what we can to mitigate the negativity and put us back on track of supporting and advocating for Michael. This kind of behavior from the fans deviates us from that mission. Love will prevail. Everything else will fall by the wayside. Blessings to you all.

its understandable why that section was closed

gaz it is your forum and you have the right to do what u want with it

Some people just love to pick fights :: sighhhhhh ::. All this quarreling and back-n-forth between fan communities really grinds my gears :no:...

Back