MJJCommunity WINNNNSSS!! The Official MTV O Music Award For Best Fan Forum

Re: MJJCommunity WINNNNSSS!! The Official MTV O Music Awards Discussion thread

WE WON????!!!!!!!!! :wild:

Wow, that is truly amazing. It shows the community that we are, the connection we share and the family bond we display. Michael may be gone but his fans are his children no matter what age we are. A little piece of him lives on in us.

Congratulations MJJ Community, and congratulations fans!!! :D

GREAT !!!

CongratulationS!!!!!

Great to know that all that voting didn't go to waste guys! We deserve this, because this truly is a great forum. Well done Gaz and every member here :D

Congratulations, we did it. I don't like the comments that some KTT forum users are making it just shows that we truly deserved this award and above all Michael deserved it more than anybody else.

Congratulations, we did it. I don't like the comments that some KTT forum users are making it just shows that we truly deserved this award and above all Michael deserved it more than anybody else.
Those comments are the exact reason why we won and they didn't. :)

Wow!!! That's w o n d e r f u l news!!!
Congrats MJJC! You're the best!!!:D

k2h45l.png

Yeah :punk:!! and for having spread the message in their forum, I know that the members were with us on this and they have voted tons of times !!
MJ FANS ARE THE BEST :clapping: :clapping:

edit : happy birthday Ivy :birthday: !!

GO MJJC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAYYY!!!! And most importantly......GOOOOOO MICHAEL!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL, FOR ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Official MTV O Music Awards Discussion and build up to the event thread

yayyy

Gary & Team Michael .... and most important our inspiration .... MICHAEL ... Congratulations!!!

This win shows our immense L.O.V.E for the most wonderful artist and man that ever lived.

When we said Michael will forever be in our hearts ... we meant it ... because daily we still feel the pain of his loss ... and here in our home that Gary built ... we honour and remember Michael daily.

It's this L.O.V.E & Respect and Passion for Michael that made this the winning forum.

Well done Gary and well done Team Michael.

And thank you eternally Sweet Michael :)

WOW, great news!!!! Congratulations to all of us, this is an amazing win!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!
CONGRATULATIONS MJJC!!!

:punk::clapping::woohoo::clap::dancin::bounce::party::group::punk::clapping::clap::dancin::woohoo::bounce: :party: :group:
:punk::clapping::clap::dancin::woohoo::bounce::party::group:
:punk::clapping::woohoo::clap::dancin:

vy8dmp.jpg

I am so really happy for you guys, you deserve this so much. After all this hard times and all the drama you pull thru and keep being great!
Really THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! :wub:

Back