MJ's Irish Doctor Releasing a Book

Not going to bother to read the article why does every Joe Blogg and their mother who spends a little time with Michael feel the need to write a whole book about him?

I don't necessarily mind if it's someone trustworthy who spent a lot of time with him (there's a few books of this sort I admittedly like that fit that category) but Jesus we don't a book from everyone, especially from someone who was his doctor for 1/100th of his life. If you want to spread how great of a person MJ was (as many authors of these books claim), you could write an article and submit it to a newspaper of significance; it'd reach more people and you wouldn't look like another person trying to make money off of him.

Not going to bother to read the article why does every Joe Blogg and their mother who spends a little time with Michael feel the need to write a whole book about him?

I don't necessarily mind if it's someone trustworthy who spent a lot of time with him (there's a few books of this sort I admittedly like that fit that category) but Jesus we don't a book from everyone, especially from someone who was his doctor for 1/100th of his life. If you want to spread how great of a person MJ was (as many authors of these books claim), you could write an article and submit it to a newspaper of significance; it'd reach more people and you wouldn't look like another person trying to make money off of him.

I think the thing I was most disturbed by and why I brought up doctor-patient privilege, because clicking on that article I see him discussing MJ's medical issues. His skin, his plastic surgery and I think that is very inappropriate of him as a doctor who treated him.

Just nice little anecdotes would not be that problematic to me.

*Sigh*. Everyone wants to make a buck off of him and keep their five minutes of fame going.

^Unlike William van Vallin (Dr. Barney) who wrote sweet and funny "every day " anecdotes in Private Conversations in Neverland. Dr. Tracey lost my respect when he used a very recognizable picture of Michael showing his mouth and chin in which he looked clearly sedated for one of his conferences about plastic surgery. Even though the picture didn't show his whole face, you could immediate tell it was MJ, having hundreds of anonymous patients, he had the nerve to use a picture of his most famous one. Dr. Tracey is a fame whore!

^^yes, Dr. Treacy has done a lot of good things, but that picture was the ultimate breach of doctor/client privilege.

Such a shame Michael didn't get round to sorting things out tying up loose ends and move back to Ireland to start a fresh life at 50 simply making music in his own time and raising his family in the beautiful country side. No need for the This Is It tour. Just a one off special something like the planned 1995 hbo special just to say 'hey I've still got IT' now leave me be while I retreat back to Ireland and quietly create new music!!! Sigh...what a shame.

Finally seemed like he was in a good place.

Last edited:
I think the thing I was most disturbed by and why I brought up doctor-patient privilege, because clicking on that article I see him discussing MJ's medical issues. His skin, his plastic surgery and I think that is very inappropriate of him as a doctor who treated him.

Just nice little anecdotes would not be that problematic to me.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned the articles thing; it's great to hear little anecdotes about Michael but you don't need to write and sell a whole book to tell them to the world. An article does it better and it reaches more people!

And I completely agree on what you say about the doctor-patient privilege. It's exceptionally unprofessional for a doctor to do this and reminds me of the time Conrad Murray had that interview with the Daily Mail upon his release in 2013. "I was Michael's true friend, I'd never share anything about him! BTW I used to put a catheter in him every night!!1". I really have no idea on the protocol for all of this though but if he's still a doctor, I hope he can get punished in someway. Completely unprofessional.

We have a 1000 books about Michael Jackson but not one single book that explains what really happened to him, I mean what really happened to him and why....but I did find one but is the world really ready for it

We have a 1000 books about Michael Jackson but not one single book that explains what really happened to him, I mean what really happened to him and why....but I did find one but is the world really ready for it
Not this again. Are you gonna say which book this is this time, or will you continue to dance around the question?

Not this again. Are you gonna say which book this is this time, or will you continue to dance around the question?

NO!! You don't understand SoCav!!1 The world is NOT ready to find out how Michael Jackson REALLY died!!11

92ybnDK.png

you've said this before and you're starting to sound like that crazy "Phoenix" guy here!

I think that's wrong I'm sad to read this
Stop writing stop making money from your friend :(
You are in the medical profession stop being unprofessional
Horrible, horrible untrustworthy people ?

Back