MJ's private phone conversation

MJJFan105

Proud Member
Check out this MJ's private phone conversation where he talked about Joseph beating him, calling him "too black" and "big nose". Michael also talk about Joseph having sex with a different girl in another room so Joseph was cheating on Katherine. Does this sound like Michael Jackson talking in private and a private investigator was bugging the phone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkWEiWGvXVk

It is accepted by most that the Glenda tapes are genuine.

Despite this, I have never believed it purely because it doesn't sound like Michael's voice to my ears. I trusted my ears over Cascio, I'll trust them still over these.

It is accepted by most that the Glenda tapes are genuine.

Despite this, I have never believed it purely because it doesn't sound like Michael's voice to my ears. I trusted my ears over Cascio, I'll trust them still over these.
I swear to god i feel the exact same way. With the emphasis on giiiirl & it just...idk the stories almost seem to be believable but the voice is what gets me. He talked in a deep voice by phone anyway! & that's confirmed & even heard on will vinton voicemail in 89 & these tapes where in the 90s so a big ? To this

My feeling is that this is real.. idk why. His voice is a little different but the way he speaks feels like MJ. The way his voice goes up and down at some words.

Back