MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now folks, The orignal poster quoted a piece they had via e-mail directly from MJtunes.com which states what they regard as unreleased material.
Just because they have let you down with your expectations doesnt mean they are bad.
Like any other website they just want hits and your never going to get that by not creating any hype!
Plus many MJ fans proberly havent heard 'We Be Ballin' before

Its what you call swings 'n' roundabouts
Just chill and wait for the next big MJ related story! :)

So it was "in the closet" instrumental.....right....

So it was "in the closet" instrumental.....right....

no, it was "We Be Ballin' (Work In Progress)"

ITC instrumental was a bonus

@Dangerous Incorporated: What you have uploaded isn't HQ ;)

Sorry for off-topic but am I the only one who can't enter MJTunes.com ? I use internett explorer, when I enter, the whole page is just white. It won't load! I really want to vote and read the program, +++ though I have the toolbar.

The page loaded for me but I got no sound.

Sorry for off-topic but am I the only one who can't enter MJTunes.com ? I use internett explorer, when I enter, the whole page is just white. It won't load! I really want to vote and read the program, +++ though I have the toolbar.

guys come on, they did this for hits and people to tune it, which worked, dont be angry because you fell for it, you had to know there was a chance it could have just been a remix or something, that was stated in this thread, the odds it was just an unreleased track were slim. they did everything they said they would do, we cant be angry at them.

I know the people at MjTunes.com worked with them when I made the miXscape video series for my video site, they are awesome, and have done a great job with their site and building the media too.

So was the unreleased track was WBB work in progress mix? I guess it wasn't their fault that the track was leaked 24 hours before they played it, but I was looking forward to something we've never heard before. We've heard about a zillion different versions of We Be Ballin' :lol: One more version of a song we've heard a million times isn't that exciting. However, I do love MJtunes. A radio station featuring 100% Michael Jackson music is an awesome idea, IMO and they do have a lot of rare tracks playing from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back