more #1s for Dangerous?

catchy love songs always chart well
maybe She Drives Me Wild as the second single could've been a #1
She Drives Me Wild is TWYMMF on steroids

Last edited:
catchy love songs always chart well
maybe She Drives Me Wild as the second single could've been a #1
How bizarre, can't let her get away or she drives me wild..

Are they not considered the weaker tracks on the album?

How bizarre, can't let her get away or she drives me wild..

Are they not considered the weaker tracks on the album?
No, it depends on the audience. I could see the Fly Girls on In Living Color dancing to those tracks. One of the Fly Girls, Jossie Harris, danced in the Remember The Time video and she was in a few of Janet's videos. Jennifer Lopez, another Fly Girl, was also in Janet videos. Carrie Ann Inaba is now a judge on Dancing With The Stars. Can't Let Her Get Away got played on Soul Train & R&B radio stations too. That's probably why The Jacksons performed that on their recent tours.

I know somebody who doesn't like any of the non-Teddy Riley songs on the album other than Who Is It & maybe Keep The Faith. But he's a big New Jack Swing fan and has a lot of NJS albums/singles. So to him, those other tracks like Heal The World are the weaker songs.

something tells me that Serious Effect woud've been a safe #1 if it was the second single

Dangerous could have been in the first 3 singles released. It encapsulated the sound of the record but still felt like classic Michael, exactly like Remember The Time did

Imagine if Mike made a short film out of the choreography they did live and had say had another top model/actress star and interact with Mike as the Dangerous woman.
It would have blown up the charts.

Last edited:
Back