Moromete is in the HOTseat

Re: Razvan is in the HOTseat

I meant what or who 'inspired' your screen name "Razvan" ?
That's my second surname, nobody calls me Razvan.

Hey :ciao: How are you?

I was checking back on your answers :blush: and I was right you're the one with the Samsung Galaxy S3 :cheeky:

When I was choosing which one to buy a couple of days ago. You crossed my mind :blush:
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab II complete with a 3G subscription and I'm loving it :wub: Thanks for the 'tip', Razvan!

Is there an App you think I should REALLY have on my tablet? One you can't LIVE without?
I'm sure getting lost in all those available apps though :blink:

What is the difference between the FB App and just FB 'on line' ? Does the App do something else then? :scratch:

Sowwy, for the Geek questions. I'm just nosy as always :blush:

How are you?
I'm fine, reading a lot. :D
When I was choosing which one to buy a couple of days ago. You crossed my mind
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab II complete with a 3G subscription and I'm loving it Thanks for the 'tip', Razvan!
Great! That's nice. :clap:
Is there an App you think I should REALLY have on my tablet? One you can't LIVE without?
Google is essential, same as Chrome, an antivirus (I use AVG), Google maps maybe, Youtube, Messenger, a dictionary, an app for translation, Skype (if you have an account) and maybe Instagram for vintage photos.
What is the difference between the FB App and just FB 'on line' ? Does the App do something else then?
No, they're same. You can upload photos from tab on FB, if you didn't know.
Sowwy, for the Geek questions. I'm just nosy as always
I don't mind. :cheeky:

Thanks for your reply, Moromete :ciao:

Google is essential, same as Chrome, an antivirus (I use AVG), Google maps maybe, Youtube, Messenger, a dictionary, an app for translation, Skype (if you have an account) and maybe Instagram for vintage photos.

Indeed, I'm logged in with my Google account but the net browser installed is kind of annoying me already. Chrome is much more efficient :blush: The AVG app was one of the first one I installed. Google maps and You tube are already installed.

I'm pondering now if I should install a 'notes' app? :scratch:

Thanks for the tip about FB :clapping:

Any more 'experience' tips are always welcome :cheeky:

Last edited:

If you could star in any Michael Jackson short film , which would it be and why?

I think you should do it.

I did, Moromete :ciao:

It's called "Color Note" :cheeky: and simply can't live without it any more. It's got colored notes and even an agenda to keep all your projects running.

Any exciting plans lately?

Last edited:

Any exciting plans lately?
I don't know, the school will begin in 3 weeks, so I will spend the remaining time

By the way, change the thread's name, 'cause I change my username. :)

What made you change your name to Moromete? :cheeky:

looking forward to school tomorrow? :unsure:

What are you studying now?

What made you change your name to Moromete?
Because I loved so much the "Morometii" (Moromete family) novel. Ilie Moromete is the main character and I changed my name because I really like him.
Moromete?? are you Romanian, that's a Romanian name
Yes, I'm Romanian.
looking forward to school tomorrow?
Nope, so more sleeping for me.
What are you studying now?
Now I'm relaxing in my bed. :D

If you could star in any Michael Jackson short film , which would it be and why?
Sorry for being late, I didn't see the question at the right time.
Hmm... maybe You Rock My World, because I love the atmosphere.

Back