Votes: 83 56.1%
  • Liberian girl

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Someone put your hand out

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Break of dawn

Votes: 29 19.6%

• Total voters
Break of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait, Remember the Time..

The Lady in My Life is the best ever.
I love so much Break of Dawn too, but The Lady in My Life is perfect

"Beautiful Girl", it gets me every single time.

Same with "If you don't love me" (I find that extremely romantic "I had to write you just to tell you that I MAY be kissing on your photograph"- that's just buckets of awwwwwwwww)

And yes, "The Way you love me"- something about his ability to convey being in love makes them romantic.

He's describing the little 'silly' subtleties of being in love that many people don't consider grand enough to write songs about, I love that very much.

I absolutely love love love "Lady in my life" my husband dedicated that song to me on our wedding night.

Duno why "For All Time" is always passed over when we think of the romance in Michael's writing. I voted for Lady In My Life, because this is his first recording referring to making love and his throaty vocals as he "begs" are so "Hot" but I still think that "For All Time" (Thriller 25) is his most romantic. Which is why I never understood why the track never made it onto the original Thriller album. Oh well, perhaps he did not want to overwhelm us with his romance, just yet, at that time. ;)

No hestiation - for once! Lady In My Life. Gonna listen to it right now.

.... Oh, and Fall Again is a close second.

Okay so I chose Break of dawn as it’s the first song that popped into my head classifying it as Romantic :wub:
‘and then others came to my mind as in Butterflies and definitely Heaven can wait that one is a pure love song too.

‘ If the angels came for me, I’ll tell them no, I don’t wanna leave my baby alone. I don’t want someone else to hold you maybe I’ll stay heaven can wait’

just imagine him singing this to you :blush:

I chose "Lady in my Life" from the list in the poll. I think it's lyrically superior to most of the others, although I do love the rich, bohemian sound of "Liberian Girl".

Songs that I think are also VERY romantic, but are not on the list, are:

For All Time
Beautiful Girl
On the Line
The Way That You Love Me
Best of Joy

"For All Time" is a HUGE favourite of mine, amongst these romantic songs.

If we're looking at heart-breaking romantic songs, I would choose "She's Out of My Life" and "Don't Walk Away".
Also "Fall Again" gets an honourable mention, even though it feels (and is) unfinished.

I agree with you, Mikky Dee, 'For All Time' is, for now, my favorite romantic song, sung by MJ! 'Best of Joy' and 'Fall again' are very close behind :)

Back