Most visually stunning MJ short film?

What is the most visually stunning MJ short film?

• Remember The Time

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Thriller

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Rock With You

• Blood On The Dance Floor

• You Rock My World

• Total voters
Remember the Time has everything I could possibly want in a music video: Egypt, romance, sex appeal, comedy, epic dance breakdowns.

It is definately the most visually stunning, the set is breathtaking, the special effects are magical, it has Iman and of course Michael is so beautiful in this film.

Remember The Time for colour and set design absolutely
Stranger In Moscow for scope and cinematography
2 of the most visual pleasing moments ever captured on film

I voted for Remember the Time, but it could just as easily have been Smooth Criminal.
The criteria of VISUAL APPEAL pushed RTT over the line for me, in the end.

Ghosts is a masterpiece and I believe it's the best of all of the short films, but for many more reasons than visual appeal alone.

If Black or White had been on the list, I would have chosen it, for sure.

For me GHOSTS is the absolute winner. I could watch it all day long! I wish it would be shown on TV some time, it's a masterpiece!

The first time I saw Ghosts, I felt it was incredible through the story and music. I actually watched it night before last and still felt the same reaction as seeing it the first time. To me, it's a classic and never gets old. My second choice for the poll is Blood On the Dancefloor. I just wish there could have been a longer short film to that song. However, all of Michael's short films are beyond incredible!

Between ghosts and remember the time ..Its very difficult though ..

Ghosts.

I always would write him like this. in this setting. He is beautiful & alluring to the extreme.

638a27d378af9b000276908299f492ed--michael-jackson-ghosts-joker.jpg

Ghosts. Love the song and the video is amazing, the choreography is amazing. And it gives that little fear Thriller used to give me when I was little.
BUT I love Remember the Time too especially the choreography.

IMO Michael doesn't really need any special effects to make a great music video. This is why I'm gonna choose Moonwalker's Man in the Mirror.

Back