MSN Entertainment interview with Jermaine Jackson: "I am the family influencer"

Annita

Proud Member
b]
MSN Entertainment interview with Jermaine Jackson: "I am the family influencer"[/b]
Published: Thursday, 26 March 2015 09:59

With classic hits like ‘I’ll Be There’, ‘Rock With You’ and ‘ABC’, the Jacksons need no introduction. They have five number one albums, 18 number one hits and 17 Top 10 albums, and they show no signs of slowing down! Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon have over 50 years of music history and for the first time ever, they are bringing their gift of music to Malaysian fans for the annual Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix Gala. Ahead of their The Jacksons’ much-anticipated performance we were able to squeeze in a short and quick interview with Jermaine to talk about his upcoming projects, the family legacy and more!

What can audiences expect from your performance at the Petronas Grand Prix Gala?

The audience can expect a high-energy performance with lots of dance and excitement, 50 years of hits and a special tribute to my brother Michael.

You’re also an occasional film director. The last miniseries you produced, The Jacksons: An American Dream, won awards. Have you got anything else in store for us?

Yes there is always new projects coming from the Jackson family. We are always working on something and we plan to keep the legacy alive with new music and songs with integrity and melodic structure.

You’re known for being a talented bass player, would you say that the bass is the hardest musical instrument to learn?

No, I feel that the piano is harder to learn.

How do you feel your family has influenced you musically?

[Laughs] I am the family influencer, I am an original lead singer in the J5 group.

Your last album was released in 2012, which consisted mostly of jazz covers. Can we expect another album from you anytime soon?

Yes, I am in the studio as we speak. I am currently working on a song with Aaron Kwak called ‘I Panda’.

Lastly, do you have any pre-performance ritual?

I don’t eat anything the day I perform and just stay focused. And Excited to get on stage.

So Rock With You is now a Jacksons song AND Jermaine is the "influencer"... that's too much for one day :mello::hysterical:

50 years of hits? Well for one of you anyway.....

It's like Jermaine lives in a constant state of denial......(shakes head)

can't they put more effort into defending their brother and showing the world who he really was?

Rock With You
50 years of hits
occasional film director and producer
We are always working.....
I am the family influencer...
I am in the studio as we speak....

Jermaine is comedian too:smilerolleyes:

Too funny that he got credits for American dream while doing Madamme Bongo, and Margaret did the actual work. All Jermaine did was to ask Margaret "where is my check" and giving out to Margaret for paying his child support to Hazel that he owned.

As what comes to family influencer, Jermaine is living proof who is the real influencer

CBSAWYtUkAEDhmQ.jpg

Operation transformation from Jermaine to Michael nearly complete. Unfortunately he cannot afford to anyone else to carry his umbrella:smilerolleyes:

can't they put more effort into defending their brother and showing the world who he really was?

because that wouldnt suit their agenda. they are the biggest perpretrators of lies when it comes to mj

Can someone please explain Jermaine's hair to me? To this day I still don't get it!

Can someone please explain Jermaine's hair to me? To this day I still don't get it!

It's a mystery:D
I googled "explanation to JJ's hair", and it got lots of hits.
TMZ posted very short an article with photo of it:
JERMAINE JACKSON
THE HAIR YOU SAVE
Jermaine Jackson's hair is ... well, unexplainable.
Feel free to try making sense of this in the comments.

There are over 600 comments how his hair got to that stage:D

This article too mentions that it is mystery
http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2014/04/jermaine-jackson-hair.html

All I know it is partly painted on his head:scratch:

Influencer? Lol! Ok... We all know Motown hits were 99%because if the Motown machine... And the jacksons hit post Motown, um let's just say jermaine wasn't really a part if.. Lol! And when he says he was the original lead he's not realizing that that was maybe 1 show at Roosevelt highschool... Maybe! Lol

This too much .....:Lol: jermaine seriously get with reality!

Jermaine IS talented. He's just as talented as Michael musically. His solo albums are great.

That being said, he never had the charisma that Michael did, and I think he always resented that Janet and Michael had bigger careers.

Back