Murray Could testify????

Don't think it's going to happen but I'd love to see him testify. Let him explain all the discrepancies from previous statements and answer why he asked a bodyguard 'do you know CPR' cos it's pretty obvious he had no clue!!

He will probably deny saying that.. just like he would deny 'cleaning up the scene' when the bodyguards and even the EMS folks saw him do it.. Telling the EMTS that he didn't give MJ any drugs at all., then he lied saying that he only gave lorazapem to the ER doctors.. His non-mentioning of propofol tells you right there, he's guilty as sin. He didn't mention it because he knew he should not have been giving it. Putting it all in a bag was to hide it because he thought he was going to be able to come back to the house and get it.

He will probably deny saying that.. just like he would deny 'cleaning up the scene' when the bodyguards and even the EMS folks saw him do it.. Telling the EMTS that he didn't give MJ any drugs at all., then he lied saying that he only gave lorazapem to the ER doctors.. His non-mentioning of propofol tells you right there, he's guilty as sin. He didn't mention it because he knew he should not have been giving it. Putting it all in a bag was to hide it because he thought he was going to be able to come back to the house and get it.

I also think the incompetent fool believed that if he waited long enough the propofol would clear Michael's system and never be detected by the ER staff or autopsy. I'm sure he was thinking that no one would be looking for it.

True, but I don't think he had Chernoff (The propofol lawyer) at the time of his confession. Didn't he only have Flanigan?
Flanagan is the Propofol lawyer not Chernoff, he hired Chernoff first when he went into hiding for 2 days Flanagen was hired way later

Back